• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
the background is nice, but the words are a little hard to read 8/10

as for my sig being low quality... apparently PC turns then into gif files to save space, which degrades the quality...ah well

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
9/10.

The sig itself is well organized, and the designs of the character are pretty nice. However, it's unfortunate that PC degrades the quality of your sig.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
The only problem I see with this one is the middle panels drastic movement as opposed to the left and right's simple animation. Where as the other two simply shift. The middle one moves many more frames.

Despite that however. the quality of the GIFs are all top notch. 7outta10

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
7/10. 'Tis not the best quality and the links are hard to read, but I really like the portrayed Keldeo and his goons the three swordsmen.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
9/10

I actually really like it. In my opinion, that's all all a sig needs; a picture, with your links underneath. Buuuut I know a lot of people like to have it all fancy with CSS and stuff.. anyway, only thing is the .gif has a bit of weird colouring on Silver's face, I dunno, that might be the way .gifs are though (I haven't had much to do with them in the past)

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
As much as I hate Naruto, this signature is well cropped and well laid out. Upon first glance I thought you just threw a bunch a Shika pictures together one on top of the other. But on closer inspection, they are well shaped and placed with thought.

8outta10

Also, the quality. :)

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Sheez so cuuuuute! Honestly, I wanna dance like no-one's watching! 9.5 actually, but I coin in an extra .5 so its a 10~

Reactions: T!M
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

nomnomnomnomnom, good organisation and the animation has a nice loop and not too choppy.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
8/10.

Everything is neatly organized. And the two gifs you have move extremely smoothly, but if only they were slightly bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back