• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bucky's breedables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
If you're still looking for one I can trade it for the HA Gible! It doesn't have 5 IVs, though. Is that okay?

That's 100% fine!

I'm not sure when we'll be able to trade as I'm kind of out of the country. But I should be back by January 1st and we can trade then, if that's okay? My timezone is +8GMT, and I'm thinking I'll be available to trade pretty much anywhere between 10AM-9PM my time, or earlier if that's easier for you. Let me know, thanks.

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
That's 100% fine!

I'm not sure when we'll be able to trade as I'm kind of out of the country. But I should be back by January 1st and we can trade then, if that's okay? My timezone is +8GMT, and I'm thinking I'll be available to trade pretty much anywhere between 10AM-9PM my time, or earlier if that's easier for you. Let me know, thanks.

That should be fine! I'm on CST, so anytime between 1 AM - 1 PM your time should work for me!

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
Years
Howdy Buck! I'm interested getting an adamant Litten:) Is it possible for you to breed'm with 6IVs? Also, what would you want in return?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
Can you do me a favour
Can you please breed me the following pokemon:
Shiny beast ball perfect weedle
Shiny moon or beast ball perfect corphish
Shiny moon or beast ball pawniard

I'm willing to offer
UT event modest silvally
UT bold swanna shiny
UT jolly barbaracle with amazing ivs shiny

Please reply or pm back to me

Last edited:

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
could you breed a shiny shroomish? i could trade real good for one of those

I can! What can you trade for it?

Can you do me a favour
Can you please breed me the following pokemon:
Shiny beast ball perfect weedle
Shiny moon or beast ball perfect corphish
Shiny moon or beast ball pawniard

I'm willing to offer
UT event modest silvally
UT bold swanna shiny
UT jolly barbaracle with amazing ivs shiny

Please reply or pm back to me

Already have a bunch of the Shiny Silvallys, unfortunately. Can you give me more info on the shinies?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello again! :)
I'm interested in a lot of your USUM Apriball Pokémon!
Spoiler:

I know it's a lot,
hopefully you find enough Pokémon you like in my spreadsheet :)

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hello again! :)
I'm interested in a lot of your USUM Apriball Pokémon!
Spoiler:

I know it's a lot,
hopefully you find enough Pokémon you like in my spreadsheet :)

It's no problem! Could I get Moon Shroomish, Pyukumuku, Oshawott, Snivy, Starly, Bounsweet, Meditite, Snorunt, Heavy A-Vulpix, and Riolu? I'll let you know when I've finished breeding!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
Do you have their IVs? Did you catch/breed them? Are they cloned? What game are they from? Do they have any EMs? What's their ability?

Both of them were caught by me in US and they swanna has 3iv and the other one has 4iv
Swanna has big pecks and barbaracle has sniper

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
I don't think those are fair trades for competitive shinies! Sorry!
how about this I can give you some competitive starters in rareballs like charmander in fast balls, froakie in moon balls, piplup in lure balls and treecko in beast balls. In exchange the shiny pokemon that I requested

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
how about this I can give you some competitive starters in rareballs like charmander in fast balls, froakie in moon balls, piplup in lure balls and treecko in beast balls. In exchange the shiny pokemon that I requested

Unfortunately I already own all those, I would be interested in any I don't have, though. I'm also looking for the balls themselves, if you have any extras!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back