• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024

WELCOME
Hey there my cuties! And welcome to PC's very own club dedicated exclusively to the cuteness and adorableness of Fairy Type Pokemon! Here's some quick information on Fairies: The Fairy type (Japanese: フェアリータイプ Fairy type) is one of the eighteen types. Notable Trainers who specialize in Fairy-type Pokémon include Gym Leader Valerie of Laverre City, Trial Captain Mina of Poni Island, and Lillie. The Fairy type was introduced in Generation VI. As well as introducing new Pokémon with the Fairy type, 22 Pokémon and three moves were changed to be of the Fairy type. Few People seem to realize, or outright despise, the power and majesty of such delightfully flamboyant and pastel entries to the typing roster. But! I believe that the lovable nature can take down not just the powerful dragons, but the hearts of trainers everywhere! Remember, this is a Fairy positive environment! You are allowed to express your opinions on Fairy types but please keep negativity to a minimum!

So, if you love the Fairy type and have a favorite, please fill out the form below:

Name:
Favorite Fairies:

MEMBERS

Fairy
700.png
468.png
683.png
531-m.png
038-a.png
547.png
036.png
869.png
078-g.png

♡ Kasreygan
730.png
282.png
700.png
786.png
778.png

♡ LadyJirachu
700.png
039.png
035.png
669.png
670.png
764.png

♡ Hyzenthlay
whimsicott.png
floette.png
togetic.png
mawile.png

♡ Earhart
743.png
184.png
468.png

♡ Sheep
547.png
719-m.png

♡ FlameChrome
700.png
282.png
038-a.png

♡ Pure Essence
801.png
785.png
683.png

♡ Decibel575
730.png
282.png
700.png

♡ MysticalNinetales
040.png
282.png
038-a.png
468.png

♡ Desert Stream~
742.png
743.png

♡ Satire
303.png
184.png
282.png
700.png
778.png
788.png
038-a.png

♡ Fenberry
038-a.png
282.png
210.png
700.png

♡ juliorain
778.png

♡ Hikanearylup
700.png

♡ MargatroidCA
303.png
282.png
700.png
547.png
786.png
038-a.png

♡ Cid
468.png
785.png
173.png
764.png
439.png
773.png

♡ Wallace
700.png
547.png
468.png
184.png
303.png
743.png
787.png

♡ Waifer
778.png
303.png
786.png
730.png
719-m.png
531-m.png

♡ AlmightyBlaziken
778.png
281.png
730.png
303.png
D2KhHKe.png
sxckLb6.png

♡ Sapphiox
700.png
039.png
038-a.png

♡ NevDev
700.png
282.png
281.png
743.png
670.png
282.png
778.png

♡ nituo
743.png
702.png
685.png
869.png
078-g.png
282-m.png
531-m.png
801.png

♡ Sirfetch'd
707.png
869.png
730.png
184.png
716.png
036.png
303.png

♡ Danvex203
176.png
210.png
671.png
700.png
184.png
303-m.png
719.png

♡ TheKillerRedSkull
282.png
716.png

♡ Roni
282.png
700.png
468.png
778.png

♡ The Fairy Pokemon
♡ Megan
♡ Leaf

css & header by fairy

Last edited:
Years
Name: Big bad Kas, yeah
Favorite Fairies: Primarina (Best fairy! Change my mind..), Gardevoir, Sylveon, Mawile, Tapu-lele, Mimikyu.

I like the Fairy type because it supposed to be the light element, I think.. It's not because of c-cute pokemon why I like it..

(I feel awkward joining the fairy club) >.<

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Name: CodeHelmet
Favorite Fairy: Sylveon is pretty much owned by Fairy(I got a shiny VPP so :tongue-poke:) but seeing as Vulpix is my all time favorite Pokémon, I'm going to give it's Evolution and Alolan variant some much needed love:

ninetales-alola.gif

All hail Alolan Ninetales

To start some discussion, are there any Pokemon you feel should gain/lose Fairy Typing? To me, I think Beautifly should become Bug/Fairy while Snubbull and its evolution should have it revoked or changed to Normal/Fairy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Welcome to the club everyone!

Name: Big bad Kas, yeah
Favorite Fairies: Primarina (Best fairy! Change my mind..), Gardevoir, Sylveon, Mawile, Tapu-lele, Mimikyu.

I like the Fairy type because it supposed to be the light element, I think.. It's not because of c-cute pokemon why I like it..

(I feel awkward joining the fairy club) >.<
Don't feel awkward, you're among friends here. n_n

Name: CodeHelmet
Favorite Fairy: Sylveon is pretty much owned by Fairy(I got a shiny VPP so :tongue-poke:) but seeing as Vulpix is my all time favorite Pokémon, I'm going to give it's Evolution and Alolan variant some much needed love:

ninetales-alola.gif

All hail Alolan Ninetales

To start some discussion, are there any Pokemon you feel should gain/lose Fairy Typing? To me, I think Beautifly should become Bug/Fairy while Snubbull and its evolution should have it revoked or changed to Normal/Fairy.

There's not limits to how many fairies you can claim! So don't worry, even though I am the Sylveon Queen of PC, I'm more than happy to share. :)

And great discussion idea! I would agree that Snubble/Granbull be given a partial Normal typing; but they're pokdex entry does address them as "The Fairy Type" Pokemon. However! I do think Amaura/Aurorus sould drop the Rock typing in favor of Fairy. Also Mega Absol too! I see those fancy wings and just think beautiful fairies. ;;

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I noticed something wrong with that picture. All 4 Tapus are part Fairy Type(yet only Lele is there). Also I'd remove Mawile as a Fairy Type. Nothing about it screams Fairy to me. Steel yes but Fairy? Steel/Fairy is about as OP of a Typing as you can get. Steel completely negates Fairy weakness to Poison while cutting in half the weakness to Steel. Fairy does nothing to resist or remove Steel weakness to Fire, Fighting and Ground but Fairy adds a new immunity to Dragon and is Super Effective to one of Steel's weaknesses(Fighting). Give it Levitate ability(which thankfully it doesn't have) and that removes Ground for the most part(leaving just Fire).

In other words, it's basically the new OP Typing over Steel/Ghost as I see it.

Edit* Also do you think the Lake Trio should become part Fairy?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I noticed something wrong with that picture. All 4 Tapus are part Fairy Type(yet only Lele is there). Also I'd remove Mawile as a Fairy Type. Nothing about it screams Fairy to me. Steel yes but Fairy? Steel/Fairy is about as OP of a Typing as you can get. Steel completely negates Fairy weakness to Poison while cutting in half the weakness to Steel. Fairy does nothing to resist or remove Steel weakness to Fire, Fighting and Ground but Fairy adds a new immunity to Dragon and is Super Effective to one of Steel's weaknesses(Fighting). Give it Levitate ability(which thankfully it doesn't have) and that removes Ground for the most part(leaving just Fire).

In other words, it's basically the new OP Typing over Steel/Ghost as I see it.

Edit* Also do you think the Lake Trio should become part Fairy?

Tbh, all I did was go down the list of all existing Fairy types and add them lmao. I excluded stuff like Silvally and Arceus, and only threw in one of the Tapus cause it was getting a little cluttered in there! Call me lazy! ¯\_(°ヮ°)_/¯

And actually, now that you say it, the Lake Trio would actually make for cute Fairies. That's got that guardian spirit / playfulness to them that really jives with the idea of Fae. And now that you mention it, Mew comes to mind too!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Tbh, all I did was go down the list of all existing Fairy types and add them lmao. I excluded stuff like Silvally and Arceus, and only threw in one of the Tapus cause it was getting a little cluttered in there! Call me lazy! ¯\_(°ヮ°)_/¯

And actually, now that you say it, the Lake Trio would actually make for cute Fairies. That's got that guardian spirit / playfulness to them that really jives with the idea of Fae. And now that you mention it, Mew comes to mind too!

Arceus isn't a Fairy Type so excluding it is self-explanatory. Adding Mew as a Fairy Type though... as appealing as that is, it's attached to Mewtwo who'd remain as a Psychic Type. Maybe if Mew had a Mega where it'd gain Fairy Typing(like Mewtwo X gaining Fighting Typing), then it'd work.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Yeah I could totally see a Mega-Mew with a Fairy typing! I also feel like something like Meganium or Alomomola would do well with a Fairy typing too. They just have that Fairy type feel to them, ya know?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Yeah I could totally see a Mega-Mew with a Fairy typing! I also feel like something like Meganium or Alomomola would do well with a Fairy typing too. They just have that Fairy type feel to them, ya know?

Meganium is a Grass Type plain and simple. As for Alomomola, perhaps as a Water/Fairy Type. It'd certainly be one big Tank of a Fairy though, requiring its Special stats get buffed by like 30-40 points each(since Fairy Types average roughly 80/86 on each respectively). To offset the Special tweak, it's Attack/Defense would have to get nerfed a bit.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I was talking more about aesthetic wise, not so much how it would affect the game itself. Meganium is lovely just the way it is!

I found some excellent fanart of a Mega Delcatty and Mega Lilligant with a Fairy typing!
8d322c228cc92902e35bcc331e047311-d7tzctw.png
1396addb1dd5a62fd5ed0f74253819ad-d7yt3oh.png

Credit goes to AnaMorte on deviantArt! Please show them some love!

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Hmm but do we want to give every Pokemon a Mega? I mean when they introduced the concept, it was a special bond between trainer and pokemon and hence should have been meant for starters and a select few species(for reasons, not the least of which is to challenge the player within the game).

The idea of adding Fairy typing via Mega isn't a bad one though. Thing is if we add too many Mega's, the awe and unique aspect of it is completely lost.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
JOOIIIINNNNINNNGGG!!!!!! :D One of my most beloved types EVER! Thanks forever for starting this club x3 *twinkle tackle glomps ya :D*

Name: LadyJirachu
Favorite Fairies: Sylveon (duh), Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Flabebe, Floette, and Comfey :3

~*post edited to be PINK*~

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
My eyes can't help absorb the full glory of that pink OP!! ♥

Name: Hyzenthlay (or Clover, whichever!)
Favorite Fairies:
whimsicott.png
floette.png
togetic.png
mawile.png

Once I get started picking favourites I can't stop myself, so I tried to limit it, hahaha. n__n; I love nearly all of them, though!

As far as Fairy-types go, I don't feel that any of them require their typing to be changed. I just hope more physical Fairy moves are introduced in order to complement the Pokémon that need them!

Also, those Megas are amazing! I love what the artist did with Delcatty's tail—it adds to the fairy-like quality. :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
JOOIIIINNNNINNNGGG!!!!!! :D One of my most beloved types EVER! Thanks forever for starting this club x3 *twinkle tackle glomps ya :D*

Name: LadyJirachu
Favorite Fairies: Sylveon (duh), Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Flabebe, Floette, and Comfey :3

~*post edited to be PINK*~

My eyes can't help absorb the full glory of that pink OP!! ♥

Name: Hyzenthlay (or Clover, whichever!)
Favorite Fairies:
whimsicott.png
floette.png
togetic.png
mawile.png

Once I get started picking favourites I can't stop myself, so I tried to limit it, hahaha. n__n; I love nearly all of them, though!

As far as Fairy-types go, I don't feel that any of them require their typing to be changed. I just hope more physical Fairy moves are introduced in order to complement the Pokémon that need them!

Also, those Megas are amazing! I love what the artist did with Delcatty's tail—it adds to the fairy-like quality. :D

Name: Earhart !
Favourite Fairies: Ribombee, Azumarill, and Togekiss <3

Oh gosh, so many new people! Welcome to the most adorable club on PC! n_n I will be adding you all right after this post.

In the meantime, lets continue the discussion: What other Pokemon do you think would work with the Fairy typing?

Earhart

pilot supreme ☆
Years
Oh gosh, so many new people! Welcome to the most adorable club on PC! n_n I will be adding you all right after this post.

In the meantime, lets continue the discussion: What other Pokemon do you think would work with the Fairy typing?

I've always loved the idea of Audino as a Fairy-type! I know that its Mega is Fairy, but I think Nintendo should just go all the way and make normal form a Fairy type.

Also, I haven't really thought this one through, but I like the idea of some sort of Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite variant that is both Dragon and Fairy type.

Years
omg hi how did i miss this

Name: Janna
Favorite Fairies:
038AMS.png
531MMS.png
547MS.png
719MS.png
719MMS.png
778MS.png

lmao I had 2x more pokémon included but had to narrow it down so it wouldn't be too gigantic of a list...

a Mega Delcatty would be awesome as fairy <3

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Favorite Fairies:
038AMS.png
531MMS.png
547MS.png
719MS.png
719MMS.png
778MS.png

lmao I had 2x more pokémon included but had to narrow it down so it wouldn't be too gigantic of a list...

You can have as many Fairies as you want. I'm half tempted to poke fun by posting Disney Fairies. Anyone got a favorite besides TinkerBell?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Mega Delcatty looks cool, though Mega Liligant is probably the best looking to me :3

You know what would make mega delcatty totally badass? Try dark/fairy instead of normal/fairy. A complete type change like that would easily make it one special mega :3 Also, we don't have any dark/fairy types yet :O And dark is a typing that works good for cats :3

I wanna hear some stuff relating to battle stratagies for fairies in this club too.

I think there are several good moves i would give togekiss myself. I like Dazzling Gleam and Aura Sphere for it, from what i've seen those moves have gave togekisses i've battled justice, also Air Cutter might be a cool stab move, too, and I like Roost due to Togekiss' good defences.

I wonder what other fairy type stratagies i can point out xD I've grown to get to know togekiss a bit, i think i've just faced it a lot overall. But others i'm sorta not sure of yet. When fall comes and i'm upstairs on my computer more I may want to start a brand new all fairy type team on Pokemon Showdown though. I could tell you all how it works out for me and stuff then :3

I also like the fairy tale trainers in the games a lot. They're so cute in their pink flowy dresses! ^.^ Even though they're little girls, i would love to have a dress like the one they wear for myself xD It looks elegant. Also I like pink a lot.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Favorite Fairies:
038AMS.png
531MMS.png
547MS.png
719MS.png
719MMS.png
778MS.png

Hi Janna! I know it's so hard to narrow it down to only a few when there's so many great options. ;; But like CodeHelmet said, post as many as you want! I promise there's no limit here! :D

You can have as many Fairies as you want. I'm half tempted to poke fun by posting Disney Fairies. Anyone got a favorite besides TinkerBell?
It's funny you mention that, because I was actually having a conversation with another staff member about the same thing lol. While I imagine this thread to be centered on Fairy type pokemon, I'm certainly not going to someone from appreciating fairies from all media! n_n

Mega Delcatty looks cool, though Mega Liligant is probably the best looking to me :3

You know what would make mega delcatty totally badass? Try dark/fairy instead of normal/fairy. A complete type change like that would easily make it one special mega :3 Also, we don't have any dark/fairy types yet :O And dark is a typing that works good for cats :3

I wanna hear some stuff relating to battle stratagies for fairies in this club too.

I think there are several good moves i would give togekiss myself. I like Dazzling Gleam and Aura Sphere for it, from what i've seen those moves have gave togekisses i've battled justice, also Air Cutter might be a cool stab move, too, and I like Roost due to Togekiss' good defences.

I wonder what other fairy type stratagies i can point out xD I've grown to get to know togekiss a bit, i think i've just faced it a lot overall. But others i'm sorta not sure of yet. When fall comes and i'm upstairs on my computer more I may want to start a brand new all fairy type team on Pokemon Showdown though. I could tell you all how it works out for me and stuff then :3

I also like the fairy tale trainers in the games a lot. They're so cute in their pink flowy dresses! ^.^ Even though they're little girls, i would love to have a dress like the one they wear for myself xD It looks elegant. Also I like pink a lot.

Oh yeah! Like if they made a Mega Liepard or something! Or even gave Absol's Mega a Fairy typing. That would be super cool!

But yes! We can absolutely discuss Fairies from both ingame and the metagame in terms of battle strategy! I personally think Mega-Mawile is one of the most versatile of the fairies with Huge Power and such high physical stats. And offensively it has such a great presence too - not to mention the fantastic defensive typing advantages! But Fairies like Mimikyu and Clefable are definitely no slouches either! At least, not in their respective tiers!

I would like to see Azumarill get a little more appreciation in the metagame though! Huge Power and Belly Drum can be fearsome. :)

Back