• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The 2019 E&M Chit Chat Thread!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
2019 E&M Chit Chat Thread!

giphy.gif

Welcome to the even newer Entertainment & Media Chit Chat thread! Feel free to discuss all things Entertainment related here with your fellow PC Entertainment fanatics! Whether it be reactions to shows or movies, new music, ANYTHING!

A few rules to keep in mind when posting here to make the experience enjoyable for everyone;

Don't flame, troll, or harass.
This is meant to be a relaxed atmosphere. Don't ruin it for other users please!

Move deeper discussions to new threads.
Topics can quickly change in here, but if you would like to have a longer and deeper discussion on a specific topic, make a new thread dedicated to that!

Don't ask what the topic is.
Posts asking what is currently being discussed is considered spam and is not constructive. Posts like this will be deleted. It is really easy just to take a look at other posts quickly and see what the current topic is!

PS: You can also discuss changes/events you would like to see here in E&M! Alternatively, you can contact the E&M Moderator Pichu privately with any feedback you want to share.

Happy chatting!​

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Punisher season 2 confirmed for January 18th, and Stranger Things season 3 confirmed for July 4th!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I only watch when Ricky Gervais hosts, because he turns it into a roast.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I was surprised Bohemian Rhapsody won Best Picture. I thought Black Panther or A Star Is Born would have.

I haven't seen Bohemian Rhapsody yet though, so maybe it deserves it.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Road To El Dorado is finally getting a Blu Ray release!

Praise the gods!!

fae.gif

Years
How sad, no Better Call saul nominations in the golden globes.

I couldn't get through the last season if I'm honest. I really hate the long drawn out silent intros that have become a staple of every episode...and the long drawn out silent moments sprinkled just about everywhere else in each episode now too. It no longer feels like it serves a purpose, just self indulgent, 'artsy' and done to fill screen time. I found myself reaching for my phone and looking at that screen more than the show itself. It's a shame because I really do like the story, characters, and actors. But the direction is terrible!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I haven't started Better Call Saul but I loved Breaking Bad. I'll have to add that to my list of things to watch.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I would rather hoard digital HD movies on a harddrive at this point c: I see the attraction in gathering physical things though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Whelp, looks like it is confirmed Maroon 5 will headline the Super Bowl halftime show this year with guests Big Boi and Travis Scott.

Guess I am skipping the halftime show this year.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I think I'm going to start watching House on Amazon Prime. I've seen enough clips on YouTube to know I would probably like it very much.

Years
House has its merits, but entertainment tends to stall and flicker a lot. The bouts of drama get repetitive, and it's really Hugh Laurie's wit that justifies the watch in the end. It's still worth a look, I suppose.

Stranger Things is a masterpiece among masterpieces. The third season is bound to be a riot, if the last was anything to go by. I'm looking forward to seeing how Billy fits into the central story and sheds his villainous ways, and if Will gets a haircut already.

But Steve and Eleven, am I right?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
House is still running? I feel like that's one of those shows that was good at first but now it's just starting to run on fumes and they ought to really end it but they don't.

though nothing is a bad a supernatural in that department hahah.

i need to rewatch stranger things before the third season comes out. i feel like i don't remember a lot of the details only that it was really good.

Back