• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald Randomizer Everlocke

Soar

n00b
Years
Hey guys! Whatsup its Soar here, you may know me from my Pokemon Snakewood LP which you can find here! But today I'm bringing you guys a co-op LP with me and my friend LugiaCraft. Its an Everlocke and the rules for an everlocke will be down in the descrition of the videos or underneath this wall of text xP. But thats enough talking our everlocke rules are:

The Everlocke Challenge - The new nuzlocke variant and way to play the game of Pokemon. The rules are as follows!

1. If any Pokemon faints, it is considered dead and cannot battle anymore.
2. You can only catch the first Pokemon you encounter for every new area.
3. Every Pokemon you catch CANNOT be evolved and must have an everstone as a held item at all times (unless specified beforehand of when you can use it).
4. For every gym leader that you defeat you are allowed ONE evolution. Choose your evolutions wisely.

Episode 1 is up, I hope you guys Enjoy :)

Back