• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Ashdejan

TheForbiddenBeast
Years
Misty took Togepi and i still didnt found the Berry Juice but i guess it doesnt matter i am at the end.

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2010
I got a GBA emulator in my mobile

I got a GBA emulator in my mobile and I want to play your game but its for PC only. Can you send me a link to download the latest beta on Pokemon Ash Gray. I got 1 version that I am stuck. I go to vermilion city and talk to these two ladies and it crashes. I went inside the ss.anne ship and I can't get out. I tried to go to Cinnabar I sland but these is no surf. Plz help I love this game

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
Hey Metapod, this is probably one of my favorite hacks, it follows the anime so directly. Well, I made a userbar for you because I noticed you didn't have one.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Misty took Togepi and i still didnt found the Berry Juice but i guess it doesnt matter i am at the end.
You have to buy it in Paras' event house.

Hey Metapod, this is probably one of my favorite hacks, it follows the manga so directly. Well, I made a userbar for you because I noticed you didn't have one.
My my... just like Johto Adventures it's anime hack.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for all the support! :)

Metapod are you making new episodes or renovating old ones right now?

I added the banner you made to the front page. I'm still renovating old episodes. I just finished Pokemon Scent-Sation, which was a lot of work, but it's better than it was before.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Does anyone have a strategy to help me beat Sabrina' Kadabra? Help would be appreciated.

My strategy whenever I've tested it is to level up Pikachu. Most of the time I've had to use the Vs. Seeker to fight the trainers between Saffron and Lavender again. You can also use any Rare Candies you've collected on it. If Pikachu is leveled up so that it can outspeed Kadabra, you can paralyze it with Thunder Wave and let your other Pokemon attack it. I usually follow up with a Leech Seed from Bulbasaur next and then use the rest of my team to attack.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
My strategy whenever I've tested it is to level up Pikachu. Most of the time I've had to use the Vs. Seeker to fight the trainers between Saffron and Lavender again. You can also use any Rare Candies you've collected on it. If Pikachu is leveled up so that it can outspeed Kadabra, you can paralyze it with Thunder Wave and let your other Pokemon attack it. I usually follow up with a Leech Seed from Bulbasaur next and then use the rest of my team to attack.

I don't have thunder wave, but I will try the rest of the strategy. Thanks.
Edit: I don't have the Vs. seeker. Any other strategies?
Please help me. I just want to beat Sabrina. I beat her one time before, but that was because I had a Raichu. I do not have a thunderstone this time around, because I beat Lt. Surge on my first try, so I could not obtain it.

Last edited:

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016

I don't have thunder wave, but I will try the rest of the strategy. Thanks.
Edit: I don't have the Vs. seeker. Any other strategies?
Please help me. I just want to beat Sabrina. I beat her one time before, but that was because I had a Raichu. I do not have a thunderstone this time around, because I beat Lt. Surge on my first try, so I could not obtain it.

Without being able to outspeed it you're going to have trouble unless you get lucky, I think. Without the Vs. Seeker, you can try grinding against some wild Pokemon to level up; Squirtle also has the dark-type move Bite in his arsenal. But Sabrina will just one-hit KO anything with Psybeam at that point in the game, which is why it needs to be paralyzed somehow. You could try using Bulbasaur's Sleep Powder too, but again, Bulbasaur would have to outspeed it or it will be taken out without getting an attack off.

Back