• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Smash Bros Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Yay new members! Sorry for not updating/replying much, although I have edited the thread each time a new user comes. xD

n_n

Here it is, though it appears they, like other sites, are on strike.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php

My Brawl stratagy involves Sepheroth. He has three chargable moves: a meteor explosion, a glacier, and flames shooting upwards. First I charge these moves when I get the chance, then I attack with his awesome long sword. Once the opponent is damaged enough, I use the glacier attack to freeze the to send them upwards. If that misses, I grab them (Sepheroth grabs by stabbing the enemy and holding them in midair, impaled.) then throw the opponent upwards, then I use his fully charged fire move to engulf them in a huge wave of hellfire. It does damages, but doesn't send then flying. What does is his fully charged meteor attack. I wait for the right position and BOOM! Instant death.

Sepheroth isn't overpowered though. His attacks have long range but don't do too as much damage as you might think. Plus his most effective moves are best charged, which is hard to do without interruption. It's all in the timing.

Were you the one who made Sepheroth? Also, what program do you use? Brawlbox? I'd also like to Brawl Hack more someday, as the only modding I've done in Brawl was the Brawl Maps :3

Your username:AnastasiaSTardustXiaolong

You're in! xD
Mind answering some of the discussion topics while you're at it?

Joining :D

Username: Jayster23

How did you start playing?
I used to go to my friends house after school without permission and play Melee until late then i got home and got yelled at :D Mine you i was 7 :P

What characters/strategies do you use?
I don't really use a strategy and don't care much for tiers and stuff. The harder the contest the better i reckon. But i do use 4 main Characters who are Sonic, Meta Knight, Pikachu and Toon Link.

Aside from Toon Link, the characters you use are the characters I frequently use as well, along with Lucario! :)

Anyway, have a great time in this club because you're IN!

Aye, please let me in too ! :'D

Your Username : SinisterEternity

How did I start playing ?
Well, I saw the box of the game in a store, and it had Mario and Pikachu on it (the Melee box) and I wondered what that game was all about, and simply the concept appealed to me, I couldn't resist. And so I started playing the SSB games ~ xD

Probably I won't just reveal my strategies here yet, who knows, we might get to have online battles afterall xD
But I mostly use Marth, Pit, and from time to time Pikachu. ~

Yes, those SSB games are irresistibly interesting, especially if you see your favorite Nintendo characters in them!

I want to join but I don't play the new game, I play the nintendo 64 game :S

How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?
My dad brought it home in 2003 and me and my brother never stopped playing.

Any thoughts/opinions about it?
Great game, I feel Jigglypuff is underpowered though.

What strategies/characters do you use when playing?
I use all characters, but mainly Fox, Link and Mario and I usually just try to be the first to head for items and then just throw it at my brothers character and then I win. :p

Le gaaaaasspp!!!
QUICK, YOU SHOULD BUY THE SSBB GAME NOW BEFORE SSB4 COMES OUT!!!!

Anyway new topic:

What do you think about the new coming SSB4 game?

BeliVuk

Pokemon Stadium 64 Player
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2012
Le gaaaaasspp!!!
QUICK, YOU SHOULD BUY THE SSBB GAME NOW BEFORE SSB4 COMES OUT!!!!

Anyway new topic:

What do you think about the new coming SSB4 game?

I don't have a Wii, wouldn't really want one either :p

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Aww, then you're missing out with all the fun :(
A lot of new fighters, moves, etc. have been added, including Smash Attacks, Final Smash, Lucario, Ness, Wario, and many more! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
^Ness was in the original game.

Oh I didn't know that there was a SSB club! I'm so joining this. It's definitely one of my favorite game series.

How did you start playing Super Smash Bros? I got it when I got my Nintendo 64 ten/eleven/twelve years ago. It, along with Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Puzzle League, and Legend of Zelda quickly became my go to games.
Any thoughts/opinions about it? I obviously like it since I'm posting here...
What strategies/characters do you use when playing? It's been so long since I played it since we traded it in for some money (or, my brothers traded it in for some money), but I remember choosing Zelda, Ganondorf, Ness, Toon Link, Ike, Roy, Pikachu, and Pit (BAMF powerhouse angel!!) more than any others.
What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming? There's a new game coming?! Oh that is so exciting.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
s
^Ness was in the original game.

Oh I didn't know that there was a SSB club! I'm so joining this. It's definitely one of my favorite game series.

How did you start playing Super Smash Bros? I got it when I got my Nintendo 64 ten/eleven/twelve years ago. It, along with Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Puzzle League, and Legend of Zelda quickly became my go to games.
Any thoughts/opinions about it? I obviously like it since I'm posting here...
What strategies/characters do you use when playing? It's been so long since I played it since we traded it in for some money (or, my brothers traded it in for some money), but I remember choosing Zelda, Ganondorf, Ness, Toon Link, Ike, Roy, Pikachu, and Pit (BAMF powerhouse angel!!) more than any others.
What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming? There's a new game coming?! Oh that is so exciting.

Oh hi there Nick! :)
You're in! xD
Do you plan to buy the new game when it comes out anytime soon?

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
I was looking at the Pokemon Clubs when I decided to check if there was a club like this and lo-and-behold, there was.

Username: d4rka8isz

How Did You Start Playing SSB?: When I was in kindergarten, one of my friends invited me over to his birthday party and he had Melee. I played one game only because it was whoever loses switches out and it was my first time. Immediately, I got hooked and pestered my dad to buy it for me.

What Strategies/Characters do you use when playing?: When I want to win, I use Zelda, Marth, Yoshi, Lucas, or Luigi. Usually, I just put the marker on Random and let the game decide. Most of the time, I use Zelda though, because I like her Side A in the air.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Signup: Sector Revenge :D :D :D

You should like..enlist the teammate onto the main post, so we can choose our favorite character :) (sort of like the Pokemon Club with partner Pokemon or something haha)

I'd definitely choose Fox McCloud

I bought it because at the time I was a huge Mario Bros person and Mario was in it. (The N64 one first then Melee)

Mm it was great, no the best game I've played. One of 'em anyway. Although I didn't really become a DIE-HARD player until Super Smash Bros Melee.

Honestly? I was undefeated when I was Fox McCloud. His Speed is what got me there. I've played just about..about 100 people or so in different locations in this game when I took my Gamecube (Yes this was Melee), no matter if it's by 50 lives or a close call, I'd always be victorious when I was Fox. Everyone else I was just an average player for however. I was good with Mario in the N64 Super Smash Bros, but that was about it. So yeah, that's why when I played Melee, my friends/family members would always want me to be someone else rather than Fox. Heck, I kept completing the main storyline and the adventure storyline over and over again with Fox and winning those custom 1v3 Battles on the hardest difficulty with no problem! haha Those were the fun times

I never had a Wii nor seen Brawl personally. So unfortunately I never continued on (I went into the Xbox/360 world for Halo/Battlefield after). I haven't played Super Smash Bros in forever however, so I may need to get warmed up back on the controls for any matches I may get invited for. xD

What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming?

Honestly? When I get a job, for once, and get the money and the payment for insurance paid off. I may focus on getting a Wii & PS3. And when I get the Wii, I'll focus on getting Super Smash Bros Brawl for sure and getting back into the Nintendo Genre with Mario and Pokemon games once again. I don't really pay much attention to gaming anymore as of now, but wasn't there rumors that a newer Super Smash Bros was going to be released after Brawl?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Is it alright if I join please?

Username - Banjora Marxvile

Anyway, I have something from a past thread that could be something for people to try. I made a list of all the button combinations for attacks and the like, so people could think up a moveset (I remember a few being attempted with some detail), so if you want it, it is in Spoilers below:
Spoiler:

Aaaanyway...

How Did You Start Playing Super Smash Bros.?
I was the only one out of all my friends to own the original on N64 when it came out, and it was awesome. I taught my friends on it, and then Melee and Brawl came, so we all could enjoy it straight away! So technically, by being a bit of a braggart...

What Are Your Thoughts/Opinions About It?
Love it, should play it more, though a tad repetitive after a while. And no fun nowadays as my friends don't play it as much, and lag is unbearable online.

What Characters and Strategies do you use whilst playing?
All out fun, random characters because I get bored, and I don't plan, I improvise. Sees me through fine, as it is just a game.

What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming out?
If they can fix the lag on Wi Fi battles, I'm happy. If they can keep all the old characters and add more without breaking the game, as well as fix some of the characters from being as broken (as well as the Fan... Hate that thing...), it'd be one of my favourite games of 2012 (and trust me, it is a close one for games I got this year, as Pikmin 3 is rumoured for this year too)

Shinigami_

Resident Death God
Years
Username is Shinigami_; sign me up! have all three games and are a huge fan of them. looking forward to the one on the next console as well. xP

The Void

hiiiii
Years
I was looking at the Pokemon Clubs when I decided to check if there was a club like this and lo-and-behold, there was.

Username: d4rka8isz

How Did You Start Playing SSB?: When I was in kindergarten, one of my friends invited me over to his birthday party and he had Melee. I played one game only because it was whoever loses switches out and it was my first time. Immediately, I got hooked and pestered my dad to buy it for me.

What Strategies/Characters do you use when playing?: When I want to win, I use Zelda, Marth, Yoshi, Lucas, or Luigi. Usually, I just put the marker on Random and let the game decide. Most of the time, I use Zelda though, because I like her Side A in the air.

Awesome! You're in xD
And yeah, Zelda's Side A is awesome xD

Signup: Sector Revenge :D :D :D

You should like..enlist the teammate onto the main post, so we can choose our favorite character :) (sort of like the Pokemon Club with partner Pokemon or something haha)

I'd definitely choose Fox McCloud

I bought it because at the time I was a huge Mario Bros person and Mario was in it. (The N64 one first then Melee)

Mm it was great, no the best game I've played. One of 'em anyway. Although I didn't really become a DIE-HARD player until Super Smash Bros Melee.

Honestly? I was undefeated when I was Fox McCloud. His Speed is what got me there. I've played just about..about 100 people or so in different locations in this game when I took my Gamecube (Yes this was Melee), no matter if it's by 50 lives or a close call, I'd always be victorious when I was Fox. Everyone else I was just an average player for however. I was good with Mario in the N64 Super Smash Bros, but that was about it. So yeah, that's why when I played Melee, my friends/family members would always want me to be someone else rather than Fox. Heck, I kept completing the main storyline and the adventure storyline over and over again with Fox and winning those custom 1v3 Battles on the hardest difficulty with no problem! haha Those were the fun times

I never had a Wii nor seen Brawl personally. So unfortunately I never continued on (I went into the Xbox/360 world for Halo/Battlefield after). I haven't played Super Smash Bros in forever however, so I may need to get warmed up back on the controls for any matches I may get invited for. xD

What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming?

Honestly? When I get a job, for once, and get the money and the payment for insurance paid off. I may focus on getting a Wii & PS3. And when I get the Wii, I'll focus on getting Super Smash Bros Brawl for sure and getting back into the Nintendo Genre with Mario and Pokemon games once again. I don't really pay much attention to gaming anymore as of now, but wasn't there rumors that a newer Super Smash Bros was going to be released after Brawl?

Heya Sector Revenge >.<
Yes, the new SSB game is rumored to be called SSB4 and it's coming around this year so I suggest you better catch up by buying SSBB and trying to beat it in one month! xP

Is it alright if I join please?

Username - Banjora Marxvile

Anyway, I have something from a past thread that could be something for people to try. I made a list of all the button combinations for attacks and the like, so people could think up a moveset (I remember a few being attempted with some detail), so if you want it, it is in Spoilers below:
Spoiler:

Aaaanyway...

I was the only one out of all my friends to own the original on N64 when it came out, and it was awesome. I taught my friends on it, and then Melee and Brawl came, so we all could enjoy it straight away! So technically, by being a bit of a braggart...

Love it, should play it more, though a tad repetitive after a while. And no fun nowadays as my friends don't play it as much, and lag is unbearable online.

All out fun, random characters because I get bored, and I don't plan, I improvise. Sees me through fine, as it is just a game.

If they can fix the lag on Wi Fi battles, I'm happy. If they can keep all the old characters and add more without breaking the game, as well as fix some of the characters from being as broken (as well as the Fan... Hate that thing...), it'd be one of my favourite games of 2012 (and trust me, it is a close one for games I got this year, as Pikmin 3 is rumoured for this year too)
[/QUOTE]

Hello there Banjora xD You're IN! :)
Hm, I don't exactly get the moveset thing but I'll try doing it anyway xD
Also, you just gave me an idea for our newest topic...

Username is Shinigami_; sign me up! have all three games and are a huge fan of them. looking forward to the one on the next console as well. xP

Wow all three games? Did you get to finish all of them xD That's awesome, lol!
In any case, you're in as well xD

NEW TOPIC:

Which characters would you like to see in SSB4?

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
ooo a SSB club, I love that game.
Username:
Arbok
I haven't played the old ones but I played Brawl at a friend's house and really liked it so I got it for myself.
It's great fun. ;)
well my best characters are Bowser, King Dedede, Pikachu (don't spam), Ivysaur and Charizard (not so much Squirtle) and Meta Knight. So a real mixed bag. Don't really have strategies, I just know my character's moves and when is best to use them.
woo-hoo. Please make the story clearer though...
Which Characters would you like to see in SSB4?
Well I'm not going to lie here. I know very little of the franchises beyond Mario, Pokemon and Sonic. Know a little bit of Zelda but other then that I'm lost. Would love to see Bowser jr. as a form of 'Bowser light' and if Jigglypuff makes the game then Meowth must be in this one. If they're going to include more Sonic characters then it should be either Tails or Eggman himself.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
It's simple dragon, you put the move names and/or details of the moves next to the controls, as you envisioned they would work for a character you want introduced.

And I said it before, but I'll say it again until I die. I really really REALLY want Banjo and Kazooie in SSB4, as they would be amazing additions, and they would work. Also, they wouldn't defy the laws of physics with their jump in midair, unlike some mustached plumbers...

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Username: Kenshin5

How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?: Just thought of it as an appealing game back when I played 64 so I bought it and found it to be quite enjoyable.

Any thoughts/opinions about it? As said above I found it to be appealing. I am not usually a fan of fighting games but this one strikes me different as the rest. It's like there is more to do then fighting which separates it from other fighting games that are just only fighting and that's it. Then there is the wide range of players from different franchises which also appeals to me as well.

What strategies/characters do you use when playing? I really use everyone, since I haven't played in competitions or competitively for that matter. I more akin to the characters with rapid attacks such as Fox, Falco, Marth, Captain Falcon. I haven't played much of Brawl but I do like Meta Knight(which I heard is broken and open to spamming), Sonic, Ike. Not all of them I have played with as of yet though.

What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming? I hope they don't ditch characters I actually like. Which is what they did with Mewtwo and Roy. I really can't form an opinion when we really have no info on it as of yet.

Which characters would you like to see in SSB4? First and foremost Megaman he is one of my favorite characters and franchises. So if they have Megaman(bad box art one aside), I will be extremely happy with the roster. My guess is he would be Classic Megaman, X is unlikely as well as Hub and Volnutt. Don't really consider Starforce or ZX much of Megamans.

I am pretty sure they will retain the first 12 without a doubt. And I am sure they will retain most of the Brawl roster as well.

~Roster~
Mario Series [5 Reps]
- Mario
- Luigi
- Peach
- Bowser
- Waluigi (New Comer)

Notes: Since Mario is one of the longest running and one if not the most popular Nintendo Franchise then I could see the need for more characters. Other choices that I can think of would be Bowser Jr. or Toad. Although Toad seems a bit generic for my liking. Waluigi would complete the Mario, Wario, Luigi, Waluigi grouping.

Donkey Kong [4 Reps]
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Dixie Kong (New Comer)
- King K. Rool (New Comer)

Notes: Honestly Diddy was over due when it came to Brawl I felt he should have been in Melee. Donkey to me at least deserves one more rep, although I'd like to see two. Dixie is another one of the Kongs and adds a female to the roster. King K. Rool is the antagonist.

Yoshi [1 Rep]
- Yoshi

Wario [1 Rep]
- Wario

Zelda [5 Reps]
- Link
- Zelda/Sheik
- Ganondorf
- Toon Link/Yong Link
- Ghirahim (New Comer)

Notes: I don't if they retain either Toon or Yong Link or which one stays or comes back. Or if they just completely replace them. I know a lot of people would like to see Ghirahim on the roster so I put him there.

Pokemon [4 Reps]
- Pikachu
- Jigglypuff
- Pokemon Trainer
- Zoroark/Victini (New Comer)

Notes: I don't think we need both Zoroark and Victini in the same game but I do envision either of them as part of the roster to represent Gen V. This may cause Lucario to get replaces unless they retain him. And I'd prefer Mewtwo return above any of the other characters available. For Pokemon Trainer I'd like them to change the chose to 2nd, 3rd, 4th gen pokemon instead of retaining Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard.

Kirby [3 Reps]
- Kirby
- King Dedede
- Meta Knight

Notes: I don't play much Kirby but I am sorry they could get enough reps with the games they have active like Epic Yarn, Mass Attack, and the Games on E-Shop

Starfox
- Fox
- Falco
- Wolf
- Krystal (New Comer)

Notes: I have noticed a good deal of people want Krystal in the game, and this is yet another series I am not familiar with so I don't know if he is necessary she be added or not.

Earthbound [2 Reps]
- Ness
- Lucas

Metroid [2 Reps]
- Samus/Zero Suit Samus
- Ridley (New Comer)

Notes: Another series that I am not really familiar with, but at the very least they should include Ridley in some for in the new game rather it be boss or playable character.

F-Zero [2 Reps]
- Captain Falcon
- Samurai Goroh (New Comer)

Notes: Don't know if F-Zero really deserves another character. Pends if they make a new game on Wii U. Just picked Samurai Goroh because he was an assist trophy.

Fire Emblem [4 Reps]
- Marth
- Ike
- Roy/Krom (New Comer/or Returning)
- Hector/Eliwood/Lyn/Ephraim/Eirika/Black Knight(Zelgius) (New Comer)

Notes: I really feel Fire Emblem needs at least one more Rep. If any are Reps then I feel it should be Lords or Black Knight. With Hector and Ephraim we would finally get one that doesn't primary use a sword. With Lyn and Eirika it would add another female character to the rost. Eliwood is another lord not to mention Roy dad. I'd love to see Roy back, and since Krom is the newest Lord he may be in there instead. Personally I'd love 4 or 5 reps but I feel more realistically there will be 3. If I had to chose one it would probably be Hector or Ephraim. Lyn is also an assist trophy.

Kid Icarus [3 Reps]
- Pit
- Palutena (New Comer)
- Medusa/Magnus/Dark Lord Gaol (New Comer)

Notes:I feel Kid Icarus needs at least one more rep. Since Sakurai is behind it more then likely it will get 3. Personally I'd love Magnus, but either of them are fine.

Pikmin [1 Rep]
- Captain Olimar

Notes: Not familiar with this series, so if they retain one rep I am content with that.

Retro [5 Reps]
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Ice Climbers
- R.O.B
- Little Mac (New Comer)
- Chrono (New Comer)

Notes: Since Little Mac is an assist Trophy I can see them added him. Just threw Chrono in there.

Golden Sun [1 Rep]
- Issac (New Comer)

Notes: I've seen a lot of people hoping for Issac as a rep.

Third Party [4 Reps]
- Sonic
- Shadow/Tails(Miles)/Knuckles (New Comer)
- Snake
- Megaman (New Comer)

Notes: As already stated I definitely want Megaman in. Sonic and Snake already in Brawl. Shadow was an assist trophy, but I'd be fine with either Tails or Knuckles. I'd also like Eggman as a Boss.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
My most favorite fighting game! I wanna join!

Username: PokeRaidenFighter350Z

When I saw others playing it at a game store. So I decided to try it out.

After my first play, it became my most wanted game. But I didn't have a Wii, and SSBB was the only game I played. As soon as I got my Wii, SSBB was the very first game I play.

None because I have no one to play with due to have NO possibilities of an Wi-FI connection. I like ALL the characters so I choose Random all the time. On my records Lucario, Fox, and the Ice Climbers are my 3 most used characters due to the Random block giving me these 3 fighters a lot, especially Fox.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
ooo a SSB club, I love that game.
Username:
Arbok
I haven't played the old ones but I played Brawl at a friend's house and really liked it so I got it for myself.
It's great fun. ;)
well my best characters are Bowser, King Dedede, Pikachu (don't spam), Ivysaur and Charizard (not so much Squirtle) and Meta Knight. So a real mixed bag. Don't really have strategies, I just know my character's moves and when is best to use them.
woo-hoo. Please make the story clearer though...
Which Characters would you like to see in SSB4?
Well I'm not going to lie here. I know very little of the franchises beyond Mario, Pokemon and Sonic. Know a little bit of Zelda but other then that I'm lost. Would love to see Bowser jr. as a form of 'Bowser light' and if Jigglypuff makes the game then Meowth must be in this one. If they're going to include more Sonic characters then it should be either Tails or Eggman himself.

Alwight, arbok, you're in! :)

It's simple dragon, you put the move names and/or details of the moves next to the controls, as you envisioned they would work for a character you want introduced.

Ohh, I see xD
That's a great idea, and I'm pretty sure that's what Kenshin did below you lol...
*does it as well*

Username: Kenshin5

How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?: Just thought of it as an appealing game back when I played 64 so I bought it and found it to be quite enjoyable.

Any thoughts/opinions about it? As said above I found it to be appealing. I am not usually a fan of fighting games but this one strikes me different as the rest. It's like there is more to do then fighting which separates it from other fighting games that are just only fighting and that's it. Then there is the wide range of players from different franchises which also appeals to me as well.

What strategies/characters do you use when playing? I really use everyone, since I haven't played in competitions or competitively for that matter. I more akin to the characters with rapid attacks such as Fox, Falco, Marth, Captain Falcon. I haven't played much of Brawl but I do like Meta Knight(which I heard is broken and open to spamming), Sonic, Ike. Not all of them I have played with as of yet though.

What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming? I hope they don't ditch characters I actually like. Which is what they did with Mewtwo and Roy. I really can't form an opinion when we really have no info on it as of yet.

Which characters would you like to see in SSB4? First and foremost Megaman he is one of my favorite characters and franchises. So if they have Megaman(bad box art one aside), I will be extremely happy with the roster. My guess is he would be Classic Megaman, X is unlikely as well as Hub and Volnutt. Don't really consider Starforce or ZX much of Megamans.

I am pretty sure they will retain the first 12 without a doubt. And I am sure they will retain most of the Brawl roster as well.

~Roster~
Mario Series [5 Reps]
- Mario
- Luigi
- Peach
- Bowser
- Waluigi (New Comer)

Notes: Since Mario is one of the longest running and one if not the most popular Nintendo Franchise then I could see the need for more characters. Other choices that I can think of would be Bowser Jr. or Toad. Although Toad seems a bit generic for my liking. Waluigi would complete the Mario, Wario, Luigi, Waluigi grouping.

Donkey Kong [4 Reps]
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Dixie Kong (New Comer)
- King K. Rool (New Comer)

Notes: Honestly Diddy was over due when it came to Brawl I felt he should have been in Melee. Donkey to me at least deserves one more rep, although I'd like to see two. Dixie is another one of the Kongs and adds a female to the roster. King K. Rool is the antagonist.

Yoshi [1 Rep]
- Yoshi

Wario [1 Rep]
- Wario

Zelda [5 Reps]
- Link
- Zelda/Sheik
- Ganondorf
- Toon Link/Yong Link
- Ghirahim (New Comer)

Notes: I don't if they retain either Toon or Yong Link or which one stays or comes back. Or if they just completely replace them. I know a lot of people would like to see Ghirahim on the roster so I put him there.

Pokemon [4 Reps]
- Pikachu
- Jigglypuff
- Pokemon Trainer
- Zoroark/Victini (New Comer)

Notes: I don't think we need both Zoroark and Victini in the same game but I do envision either of them as part of the roster to represent Gen V. This may cause Lucario to get replaces unless they retain him. And I'd prefer Mewtwo return above any of the other characters available. For Pokemon Trainer I'd like them to change the chose to 2nd, 3rd, 4th gen pokemon instead of retaining Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard.

Kirby [3 Reps]
- Kirby
- King Dedede
- Meta Knight

Notes: I don't play much Kirby but I am sorry they could get enough reps with the games they have active like Epic Yarn, Mass Attack, and the Games on E-Shop

Starfox
- Fox
- Falco
- Wolf
- Krystal (New Comer)

Notes: I have noticed a good deal of people want Krystal in the game, and this is yet another series I am not familiar with so I don't know if he is necessary she be added or not.

Earthbound [2 Reps]
- Ness
- Lucas

Metroid [2 Reps]
- Samus/Zero Suit Samus
- Ridley (New Comer)

Notes: Another series that I am not really familiar with, but at the very least they should include Ridley in some for in the new game rather it be boss or playable character.

F-Zero [2 Reps]
- Captain Falcon
- Samurai Goroh (New Comer)

Notes: Don't know if F-Zero really deserves another character. Pends if they make a new game on Wii U. Just picked Samurai Goroh because he was an assist trophy.

Fire Emblem [4 Reps]
- Marth
- Ike
- Roy/Krom (New Comer/or Returning)
- Hector/Eliwood/Lyn/Ephraim/Eirika/Black Knight(Zelgius) (New Comer)

Notes: I really feel Fire Emblem needs at least one more Rep. If any are Reps then I feel it should be Lords or Black Knight. With Hector and Ephraim we would finally get one that doesn't primary use a sword. With Lyn and Eirika it would add another female character to the rost. Eliwood is another lord not to mention Roy dad. I'd love to see Roy back, and since Krom is the newest Lord he may be in there instead. Personally I'd love 4 or 5 reps but I feel more realistically there will be 3. If I had to chose one it would probably be Hector or Ephraim. Lyn is also an assist trophy.

Kid Icarus [3 Reps]
- Pit
- Palutena (New Comer)
- Medusa/Magnus/Dark Lord Gaol (New Comer)

Notes:I feel Kid Icarus needs at least one more rep. Since Sakurai is behind it more then likely it will get 3. Personally I'd love Magnus, but either of them are fine.

Pikmin [1 Rep]
- Captain Olimar

Notes: Not familiar with this series, so if they retain one rep I am content with that.

Retro [5 Reps]
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Ice Climbers
- R.O.B
- Little Mac (New Comer)
- Chrono (New Comer)

Notes: Since Little Mac is an assist Trophy I can see them added him. Just threw Chrono in there.

Golden Sun [1 Rep]
- Issac (New Comer)

Notes: I've seen a lot of people hoping for Issac as a rep.

Third Party [4 Reps]
- Sonic
- Shadow/Tails(Miles)/Knuckles (New Comer)
- Snake
- Megaman (New Comer)

Notes: As already stated I definitely want Megaman in. Sonic and Snake already in Brawl. Shadow was an assist trophy, but I'd be fine with either Tails or Knuckles. I'd also like Eggman as a Boss.

Yeah, Eggman should definitely be a boss xD
I think the game would be broken if Ridley (or Meta Ridley) were to be a playable character though >.<
And yeah, Megaman should somehow join as a newcomer too xD
Oh, and you're in and thanks for joining! :)

My most favorite fighting game! I wanna join!

Username: PokeRaidenFighter350Z

When I saw others playing it at a game store. So I decided to try it out.

After my first play, it became my most wanted game. But I didn't have a Wii, and SSBB was the only game I played. As soon as I got my Wii, SSBB was the very first game I play.

None because I have no one to play with due to have NO possibilities of an Wi-FI connection. I like ALL the characters so I choose Random all the time. On my records Lucario, Fox, and the Ice Climbers are my 3 most used characters due to the Random block giving me these 3 fighters a lot, especially Fox.

Heya PokeRaidenFighter350Z! You're in and thanks for joining >.<
So since you keep on using random characters, does this mean you're good with all of them? :3

---

So anyway, as Banjora Marxville said, I think it would be a good idea to somehow define the characters we want. But for now I'm doing what Kenshin did >.<

Roster
Mario
- Mario
- Luigi
- Peach
- Bowser
- Waluigi [Newcomer]

Donkey Kong
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong

Yoshi
- Yoshi

Wario
- Wario

Zelda
- Zelda
- Link
- Toon Link
- Ganondorf

Pokemon
- Pokemon Trainer - Emboar, Dewott, Snivy
- Jigglypuff (you can never get rid of Jigglypuff)
- Some filler to replace Lucario

Kirby
- Kirby
- Meta Knight
- King Dedede
- Knuckle Joe [Newcomer]

Starfox
- Fox
- Falco
- Wolf
- Slippy / Krystal [Newcomer]

Earthbound
- Ness
- Lucas

Metroid
- Samus

F-Zero
- Captain Falcon

Fire Emblem
- Ike
- Marth
- Roy

Kid Icarus
- Pit

Pikmin
- Captain Olimar

Metal Gear Solid
- Snake

I think that's pretty much it, lol... the rest would either stay the same or do whatever >.<
So yeah, that's the roster I want xD
I'll add the movesets sooner or later... >.<

Though speaking as a Darkrai fan, it would somehow be cool if Darkrai were to join... hmm...

darkrainewcomerip3.png

:D

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
34 Roster? With 3 newcomers and 1 returning listed? Pokemon had four reps in Brawl so I doubt they are going down to 3. I assume you just didn't feel like adding the rest of the Brawl roster since you said "the rest would either stay the same or do whatever >.<
So yeah, that's the roster I want xD"

Cause if they leave Snake I'd think they would leave Sonic. I'd think they would at least add 5 Newcomers.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
Heya PokeRaidenFighter350Z! You're in and thanks for joining >.<
So since you keep on using random characters, does this mean you're good with all of them? :3

Yep. I'm good with ALL of them. But I only play CPU at Lv 3. Lv 9 is too much for me to handle. Do you play coin matches? I played it only at few times and I got
the records for the Most Coins Collected, Most Coins Dropped and Most Coins Lost as Wolf. I like to check my records all the time before turning off my game because I like to keep track of what characters I'm given the most.

Is there really a SSB4 coming? If there is I would like to see Knuckles and Tails as fighters but they're third party characters, not belonging to Nintendo.
I would also like to see the Pokemon TRainer but with the pokemon you listed. And definitely Jigglypuff. I would also like to see my favorite pokemon as a fighter too but I don't know how that will turn out. If there's a story mode like
Brawl, then here are a few enemies I want to see:

-Many of the enemies from the Sonic games.

-A few mean Pokemon that can serve as hostile towards the player, such as Beedrill.

-More enemies from the Mario games, even Piranha Plants, Boomerang and Fire Bros.

-The Kremlins from the DK games as well as the Mini-Neckys and Zingers.

-Other enemies from the previous games.

Who should be Boss characters for the new game?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Yes it was announced last year at E3. Although production hasn't even began yet cause apparently Masahiro Sakurai is still working on Kid Icarus: Uprising which should be finishing up soon since it comes out in March. So it will be awhile regardless, since it comes out on the Wii U, and the 3DS which we already have.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
Dang the Wii U? It'll take me forever to afford that... and hopefully they'll get to the production of that new game.

Juicy

Bone to be wild!
Years
I might as well join, I did just start playing Super Smash again recently and have been really enjoying it even though right now I abosolutely suck.

Let's see, I started playing Super Smash at a friends house on his N64 and loved it. I chose Fox and pretty much stuck with him from the get go because he's by far the best character in every SSB game there is and ever will be. I did start to use Pikachu in Brawl and kicked a fair bit of butt but I had to stop because the people I vs didn't enjoy playing against someone they couldn't kill once :( They also thought I was cheap because I never had to change my tactic (They would run into me, I would use down A and spin around, send them flying and occasionally use thunder and kill them. Then they would run into me again and I would simply repeat what I did. Apparently that makes me cheap more than it makes them stupid but w.e)

I really enjoy the games, they're the only console games I find myself consistantly playing from when they're released well into the life of the next console (Hell, I'm playing Melee right now). My only complaint is the horrible online play in Brawl.

I'm not sure tbh. I hate that WiiU tablet controller thing but I love the fact that they said it will utilize the 3DS as well and hopefully have a good online system instead of that horrible mess that is Brawl's online play. Character wise I couldn't care less as long as Fox is still a total badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back