• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I think this is dying… no one has posted in the OOC for more than a week and Yellow seems to have dissapeared as she doesn't answer my Facebook messages either.

Years
Sorry guys, I think that I'm going to have to drop this RP.
I have tried but I can't think of anything to write, and even when I can I keep finding myself in situations with nothing to do.

Feel free to use Zayne as teacher still if you want to and the best of luck to you.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I think this is dying… no one has posted in the OOC for more than a week and Yellow seems to have dissapeared as she doesn't answer my Facebook messages either.

I think so too... And I'm kinda waiting for someone else to post before I make another post.
It sucks to see it die, it used to be so lively :(

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
I don't want to see this RP die but I'm also running out of ideas... I still have some stuff to do with Mark but after that, I'm not sure... the RP has had some downtime before that lasted awhile and it later kicked back up from there. I kinda feel like I should try something, being a Co-GM and all but right now I don't know what. IF anybody here has some good ideas to help keep this RP alive, let me know. I'll do what I can.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
how about ending the day early and going to christmas?

or you could have the academy being attacked by rocket grunts, one would reveal that there are rocket spies in the school and tada~ watch as everyone suspects each other~

Megaman765

Years
Either of those could work. I don't know what yellow had planned for the rest of the day but I'll see about it. Skipping right to christmas would definitely keep things rolling along but might interupt whatever anyone else had planned. Though seeing the inactivity I doubt much people would mind. I'll consider it. Keep throwing ideas over here :p

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
or you could have the academy being attacked by rocket grunts, one would reveal that there are rocket spies in the school and tada~ watch as everyone suspects each other~

And everybody loses their mind

images

Seriously, that one could work. It could bring chaos to the school, battles would increase. Then it could be up to some characters to find a way to calm everybody down and solve the problem.
Flashbacks of Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy are going through my mind right now. Good times.

Megaman765

Years
You know what would be better? Make it a rumor that spreads like the plague. A rocket scheme. One rocket tells one person about the spies, then he tells a friend, then she tells a friend... it'd be a perfect way to distract the academy. I don't think the school would outright cause this. Gary's a smart dude :p

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Megaman765: Y-You could always ask me over Skype! o3o I also totally planned to skip right to Christmas from the beginning.

...And why has that new app gone untouched for a week?! Dx Sonatron is like, sitting there wanting to join and--

@Sonatron: Looks good to me! You're approved! o3o; I believe there is a Snivy named Thyme owned by another RPer's character still in the RP~ ...Things would get very confusing if they ever met!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
You know what would be better? Make it a rumor that spreads like the plague. A rocket scheme. One rocket tells one person about the spies, then he tells a friend, then she tells a friend... it'd be a perfect way to distract the academy. I don't think the school would outright cause this. Gary's a smart dude :p

I didn't say that someone from the school would cause chaos. Someone from the outside, it doesn't have to be from Team Rocket either.

Dawn

Years
I also totally did get PinkSapphire's Facebook message, a couple of day's late. >>; Skype is always best though.

Sorry about my absence and all. I've been... being very neurotic lately. Real issues, if you know what I mean. I'll be talking to Megaman to spice things up. At the very least, I can feed him ideas.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Nideous is currently going through some stuff at the moment, so he may not be back for a while, if at all.

EDIT: If there was a rumor about Team Rocket it would be hilarious that once it died down Team Rocket would actually show up and the whole academy would be like: You guys are late.

Megaman765

Years
Right now we're thinking of skipping right to Christmas. But don't worry! Team Rocket will certainly be involved if we do :P Kehehe...

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I'd hate to see my "date" with Shayshay end, but if it'll benefit the group as a whole...

I say skip to the next day. Just don't expect any gifts from me! :D

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Dawn

Years
How Team Rocket stole Christmas.
The Bells of The Academy
The man who came to Oak Town

Make your plans, get together. Get stuff done and tell your own story. I'll probably be chilling back here with Megaman and maaaybe throwing an odd post here or there. :P

@siiadams: Aww, sorry about that. You should see about getting in contact with them and finishing things up if you -really- want to!~ Or if you're very keen on finishing the details, I might recommend simply sidelining that 'date' with Shayshay to PMs where it can be finished at your own pace. I don't think that'll cause issues, so long as you don't level up or catch any pokemon. ;P

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'm incredibly sorry about that, Siiadams. That's mainly my fault, but I couldn't find any inspiration to post as Haru in that situation. But if you all are willing, I'm ready to come back. And skipping to Christmas is A-Okay with me.

Siiadams and ShayShay: Would it be alright if we just skip the date? I'm sorry if I'm being "That guy" but I can't think of anything to post, and I feel like I would do better outside of interaction.

Also, I'd like to participate in How Team Rocket Stole Christmas is possible! :)

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I, myself, wouldn't mind going forward...so long as Shay don't mind it. I'll message here now, but I dunno how often she'll be online.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back