• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
frostweaver said:
the coca cola one is a LONG time ago... plus it was taken in the summer time too (with green leaves on trees...)

who is that guy in your avatar anyway 22sa?
I put it on in early September untill PC switched servers.:P The guy's name, I never knew.:P Bleh...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
6/10 mainly because you can't even tell waht it is because its so small

22sa

Years
You really can't tell what it is?:/

9/10

22sa

Years
10/10

Very cool, pretty 100x100 avatar:P.

22sa

Years
7/10

It's cool but I think the picture needs improvement.

<Late.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
8/10. Nice colors. Did you draw it yourself?

--Note--
This is about the best I can do with a mouse-drawn picture...my scanner is shot to heck lately. :P
--End Note--

22sa

Years
10/10

I think MoonLight's avatar is the most creative avatar around right now.:P

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Hmm.. Moonlight's avatar is pretty good for a computer drawn pic. ^^ I'ma have to rate it 8/10 It's pweety.

About 22sa, Ima have to rate it 4/10, it's should be wider. O.o;;

If u don't reconize the guy on my avatar, that's Eminem, next is Wataru/Lance, then it's Daigo/Steven, and then it's Stewie from Family Guy. Umm.. I dunno what to rate it.. O.o;;

~CaRtOON

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
um... i really shouldn't say much of anything as i'm not familiar with any of them (beside the 2 pokemon guy)

i guess one "the one above" slipped from the eyes of the mods and s-mods... if Kairi or other s-mods are around, close this one as well please.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Keleri's avatar is 9/10. I also wanna correct Moonlight's rating, I now rate it 10/10! ^.^ I guess I now realized it's pretty and it should be rated higher than my last rating.

Shelz4U's avatar is pweety. The castle's nice. I rate it 8/10. DragonTrainer's avatar is 9/10, luv the Charizard's muscles. ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back