• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Master Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I'm gone for 11 hours and this is what happens :3

I'm going to have a few support userbars up in a while...So...Yay?

The Desized Pikachu fits perfectly, and its good to hear you're making progress

Atomic Reactor

keep it up. i'd like to see some screenshots of the adventure though. =P it'd be nice. no rush though.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Crystal's sprite has no shading on the hat, backpack, or shoes. That's what Dash is talking about.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
We can always find/get another sprite of Crystal :3

Phionex I'll get you those map examples tomorrow

The Dash

Hurr.
Years
well why don't you show me an example of this 'shading' your talking about Dash, cause I don't know what you're talking about. I fixed the pokemon, so what esle is the problem...

I shouldn't need to show you, it should be obvious. Her hat is all one colour (excluding the outline.) Look at Silver's hair or Red's hat, they all have details on them that stop them from looking flat and ugly.

NarutoX

Hacking Ninja X
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2008
Mahn this looks so cool i realy want 2 play this
but r u realy going 2 name it

{Pokemon Master Quest}
i mait want to re think that try and
think of a better name

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
Years
@Dash: Oh, now i now what you're talking about. Okay, I'll fix that, while I make the other moving sprites for Crystal.

@Naruto X: It's called Mater Quest because it's technically a 'Master Quest", the player travels through all the known regions and islands and can collect all original 493 pokemon. The name fits it perfectly.

noah73x

Noah
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 1, 2008
O_O" this screenshot look awsome! when's the version comes out?

The Dash

Hurr.
Years
O_O" this screenshot look awsome! when's the version comes out?

1166293722883.jpg

WHEN IT'S DONE.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Whats the point of it then? We all obviously know what to expect from it. The only thing that separates games anymore is their storyline because almost every game is using Poccil's Starter kit (myself included).

Honestly, if this "demo" has nothing to do with your game at all, don't release it. I could just play Poccil's Starter kit instead.

Atomic Reactor

weres the updates?
or screenshots or whatever.
hows the game going?

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
Years
I'm still playing around with the female trainer sprites, but I decided to look around the internet for the sprite and hopefully find some. The Project is going well, I'm up to Goldenrod City, there's a lot of stuff going on there so it's taking some time. But everything's fine with the game, I've just been a little busy that's all.

*Update*
Sorry for the long waiting, the gme progress would go a whole lot smoother and faster if I could get some mappers, so if you guys wanna help out could you guys who can mapp or know who someone who can, help me out. Basically, I'm doing most of the this on my own, I just need a team of mappers, that's all. So I'm puttin the word out for anyone who can map. Other than that, The game is going great, once I finish a little bit more in the game, I should have some new screen shots around late December Early January.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2008
give me the link

can u give me the link of that game pokemon master quest??

thank,
you

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back