• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Oh! Hahaha I knew that. Unfortunately I used the save system of the game :s If I had used the emulator save system, then I could go back.
Anyway, anybody knows what the "stuck" means? I'm concern about that :s
And if anyone knows the awnser to the other question that I made... (:
Tnks!

If you already have like 6-7 badges i don't think it will effect your story plot, you'll only have a Hall of Fame record even if you haven't challenged the league.Or i could be wrong.

Years
Oh! Hahaha I knew that. Unfortunately I used the save system of the game :s If I had used the emulator save system, then I could go back.
Anyway, anybody knows what the "stuck" means? I'm concern about that :s
And if anyone knows the awnser to the other question that I made... (:
Tnks!
Well Stuck literally means you are either unable to move in any direction in the game or don't have any knowledge where to go next or what to do next

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Well Stuck literally means you are either unable to move in any direction in the game or don't have any knowledge where to go next or what to do next

If you already have like 6-7 badges i don't think it will effect your story plot, you'll only have a Hall of Fame record even if you haven't challenged the league.Or i could be wrong.

Haha thanks for the answers. I still didn´t get what "stuck" means in the game. I know that it means that I can´t move or something, but I can move. The game just save like Hall of Fame, and when I turned the game on again, I was in Rainleaf town, with all my Pokemons, all my symbols, all my itens, etc. Don´t really know what happened, If something happen. haha.

So, I don´t really get what it did with my save. So far, nothing.
I´ll wait until destinedjagold see these messages so he can answer me :P

I´m doing the events of the game, got Deazone, Devihel, Angealen, Keldeo, and even my 3th shiny (this time, a Roselia. I´m training her to become Roserade (: ) And until now I got no problems with the game.

Waiting for destinedjagold fo answers (:
Thanks !

And I got some questions, That i think anyone can answers :)

1) I had to choose between Giratina and Shaymin. I choosed Shaymin. There´s a way that I can catch Giratina now?
2) The same question, but now between Deazone e Breatherna (I choose Deazone). How can I get Breatherna now?
3) Dradiaccio is catchable?
4) There´s a way to enter in the cyber world again ? I didn´t enter the first time, because the storyline that I get was "normal 2", and so the I skip the cyber world. I want to capture the pokemons that are only in this part of the game, to complete the pokedex.

Thanks!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Haha thanks for the answers. I still didn´t get what "stuck" means in the game. I know that it means that I can´t move or something, but I can move. The game just save like Hall of Fame, and when I turned the game on again, I was in Rainleaf town, with all my Pokemons, all my symbols, all my itens, etc. Don´t really know what happened, If something happen. haha.

So, I don´t really get what it did with my save. So far, nothing.
I´ll wait until destinedjagold see these messages so he can answer me :P

I´m doing the events of the game, got Deazone, Devihel, Angealen, Keldeo, and even my 3th shiny (this time, a Roselia. I´m training her to become Roserade (: ) And until now I got no problems with the game.

Waiting for destinedjagold fo answers (:
Thanks !

And I got some questions, That i think anyone can answers :)

1) I had to choose between Giratina and Shaymin. I choosed Shaymin. There´s a way that I can catch Giratina now?
2) The same question, but now between Deazone e Breatherna (I choose Deazone). How can I get Breatherna now?
3) Dradiaccio is catchable?
4) There´s a way to enter in the cyber world again ? I didn´t enter the first time, because the storyline that I get was "normal 2", and so the I skip the cyber world. I want to capture the pokemons that are only in this part of the game, to complete the pokedex.

Thanks!

Walk-through-wall-detection-feature was cancelled because I became lazy. I got that idea while I was scripting the events in team Earth's base in Current Path, and that is why those are there. Originally, it was suppose to make you stuck, as in, not able to move anything at all, but I decided with the hall-of-fame-reset-the-game instead. :P

1. nope
2. nope
3. eeyup
4. nope. the cyber world's exclusive for the good mode only.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013

Walk-through-wall-detection-feature was cancelled because I became lazy. I got that idea while I was scripting the events in team Earth's base in Current Path, and that is why those are there. Originally, it was suppose to make you stuck, as in, not able to move anything at all, but I decided with the hall-of-fame-reset-the-game instead. :P

1. nope
2. nope
3. eeyup
4. nope. the cyber world's exclusive for the good mode only.

Hahaha. That´s mean man! Haha
So it did nothing with my save, just gave me a Hall of Fame save, right? Nothing that will interfere in the game or something... ?

And thank you all for the help. This game is awesome. I played a lot of hack roms and there aren´t a lot of good hacks like this one. There are few actually. Very good game, one of the best I´ve played, congrats destinedjagold (:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Why not, after the game is completed for good or bad, disable all opposite scripts and make it possible to complete the Pokédex? Even if area exclusives are available in a new area accessible only after the E4 and HOF. Other legendaries could be side storylines triggered based on which storyline is completed.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
Those little pyramid things were a stroke of genius! Although i don't mind finding out what I'm doing for myself, they are such a smart idea. Additionally, I had a bit of a laugh when we were supposed to not know who you were lol.

Years
For old memories sake I always got admired by talking to that pyramid even when from Beta1 to beta 15 where earlier the game took me in a different world and everything because at that time I only played this one

Zach_Katt

Zachary Kattson
Years
Hi, Uh I need some major help with the game....I am stuck....Okay, so the "pyramid thingy" is telling me to go to mineral cave at dusk path.... I go in but what do I do? the monster just goes grr... and sends me back to the entrance....PLZ HELP ASAP! THNX!
PS: Yes...I am up at 2 am playing pokemon....lol

Last edited:
Years
Hi, Uh I need some major help with the game....I am stuck....Okay, so the "pyramid thingy" is telling me to go to mineral cave at dusk path.... I go in but what do I do? the monster just goes grr... and sends me back to the entrance....PLZ HELP ASAP! THNX!
PS: Yes...I am up at 2 am playing pokemon....lol

You have to complete the major event of aircraft first as well as beat the story to get that poke. However it may or may not available for you depending on your story branching.

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2016
Excuse me everyone here. I am new here and i had a question to ask since i seem to be confused. I went to the twilight path and i battled may there. And after that i noticed that the leader in rainleaf town is gone and the captain that is suppose to take me to another region is gone. Do i have to restart?

Years
Excuse me everyone here. I am new here and i had a question to ask since i seem to be confused. I went to the twilight path and i battled may there. And after that i noticed that the leader in rainleaf town is gone and the captain that is suppose to take me to another region is gone. Do i have to restart?
Refer the walk through of DrG on first page or talk with that Yellow pyramid thing in the game.

Zach_Katt

Zachary Kattson
Years
uhh...where is the tower of fate located? (screen shots if possible plz)
need reply ASAP. Thnx! :3
PS: what is this?
file:///C:/Users/Zach/Documents/stuff/my%20things/Pokemon%20Ruby%20Destiny%20Final_01.png
(i hope the link works)
i was exploring mineral cave when I found "it".

Last edited:
Years
It's pink, even DJG mentioned it as "pink thingy" :D
I always see it as orange maybe colour blindness or something;)

uhh...where is the tower of fate located? (screen shots if possible plz)
need reply ASAP. Thnx! :3
file:///C:/Users/Zach/Documents/stuff/my%20things/Pokemon%20Ruby%20Destiny%20Final_01.png
(i hope the link works)
Surf west and then down from the Heavah League and you will reach it.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
(i hope the link works)
Nope, it won't work, we really don't have access to your PC, and if we had, you wouldn't be happy. :)
Upload the picture on imageshack/photobucket/whatever, or upload it as attachment here.

Zach_Katt

Zachary Kattson
Years
Nope, it won't work, we really don't have access to your PC, and if we had, you wouldn't be happy. :)
Upload the picture on imageshack/photobucket/whatever, or upload it as attachment here.

Oh, thnx and It turns out its kelso...or whatever lol -_-

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I love your three games. The team go-getters one is my favourite! Life of guardians is very good too. Keep up the good work :)

UtopiaRay

Pokemon Champion
Years
This is a really nice hack! I love the custom Pokemon and the Music, i think i heard a theme from Kingdom Hearts! It is so Upbeat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back