• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I can't believe I've been here long enough to see Pokemon Trainer Academy starting to hit the wall. That's a little depressing...

I hope it doesn't die off, PTA has been the RP Corner's central hub for quite a long time now!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
It had three posts yesterday, might be slower than usual but it's hardly dying XD.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
My largest post...if I had to guess...is probably this one, from Skymin's Pandora. I remember thinking it to be so long that I ended up using a font that was half as large as my current roleplay font. I think that one comes to 2,781 words.

I miss Rin, and Pandora ;_;

haha i miss pandora too!!

im not sure where, but i'm sure my longest posts have to be in atlantis somewhere. or aerion. i write some monsters for that. i do remember writing a 4000 word post somewhere in the old atlantis arising... but im too tired to go looking for it. d:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
@ Doronjo and anyone - oh my god I miss Arcanum too. That region <3

Also, I miss THIS. My most fun character ever, for no particular reason at all.

And I'm not sure this is my VERY longest post, and I'm not sure if it rivals the posts of you guys, because I'm usually not bunching together dialogue in fat paragraphs (I prefer to have dialogue neatly separated from other text), but it sure isn't short. And to date it is probably my most exciting post I've written. Maybe. At the time I wrote it at least ^^ 3303 words.

I guess this also comes close, but that's because it holds lots of things to different characters in it ^^ 3216 words. Also quite a thrilling post to write. We sure have had our golden days here~ Hopefully some are yet to come, as well.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Just throwing it out there: how would anyone feel about a competitive roleplay version of Super Smash Bros? I might need help, but if all possible I can handle it with all the time I have. xD

Competitive roleplay = Swifty discussed this earlier last month.

Now you mention it… you're right!!

Everyone who joined PTA! Let's post?!

I completely forgot about that roleplay. My bad. ;;

I blame Glided Halls, and distractions.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Hmm. Competitive Smash Bros? Maybe you could do it semi cooperative in the sense of having a mutual goal... or something? I dunno. I could help brainstorm ideas or whatever if you want :] What would the plot be for this iteration? :o

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
After seeing all these long posts, I feel so small and insignificant ._.
We all are. Just detritus attached to a dying rock that's falling through a space infinitely beyond our ken.

Also; over five thousand words. I believe it was in a failed Pokemon RP where the characters in the real world were taken into the Pokemon world.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Well... It seems real life has gotten to me. As it turns out I am now facing evil in the form of time management, trying to juggle life, school and RPing. And whilst I've seen people here who manage to juggle all that and even more with no problem I literally suck at trying to schedule and organize my time T3T

This is to say that for the time being, I will be on a Leave of Absence, not from the forums, but from the RPing scene itself. Granted, I can still login here, but consistent posting from my part will be virtually impossible, if at all. I do apologize for each and every inconvenice this may cause. To all of you in Connections, TAMERS, Gilded Halls, Origins and PMD PC Edition, feel free to bunny or boot out any of my characters if you se feel like it, as I'm not certain of when I'll get back into RPing. Granted, my leave shouldn't be long, but still. Any and all who were interacting with my characters have the right to bunny them out of their way and, lastly, for all those in ReBURST, I appoint Songbird as full GM now and will try to sort out any chapters with her whenever I can, but if I can't, then I give her full creative freedom of the RP.

Again, I'm sorry. I have to deal with some crap T3T What makes this funny is that this is happening at the same time as my birthday o.o;;
I'll try to be back as soon as I can, but for now, see ya. Stay pretty.
-EB

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Haha well aren't we all busy?

I hope you get everything sorted out soon EB and I look forward to RPing with you again buddy :D

As for myself... XD

Just a message to all the GMs of the Rps im involved in since it would take too much time to post in every single RP OOC...

School is starting up tomorrow and since i'm an upcoming freshman I got a lot of stuff to figure out and get adjusted to I'm gonna be really busy and since it's just school my time is gonna be sucked up. Anyways just wanted everyone to know that it'll take even more time than usual to get my rp posts up sorry yall XD

Years
Oh God... and you're all in my RPs too o.O

@Elite - That kind of sucks, but at least you'll still be logging into PC. I'm hoping you can make a return to RPing very soon.

@Chili and Heretostay - Don't worry too much so long as you can still get some posts in to the RPs you're in when it counts. The people around here have demonstrated time and time again that they are very understanding of this sort of thing so I wouldn't worry too much.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Has anybody here read Anthony Ryan's book Blood Song?

It's the first book of a trilogy, but it reads completely as a stand alone. I really (like, really) recommend it to anyone who likes GoT, or Feist books (especially if you like the latter), but I digress.

I believe it would be an AMAZING setting for a RP, but I'm afraid people would need to know about the plot itself to really enjoy it, so there; I'm interested in making a RP based on it, so if anyone is interested, let me know!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
That fact it may be similar to Game of Thrones interests me, Lacoste, but an RP based in the same world as this book will need a lot of detail (and potentially a lot of spoilers).

- - -​

I will be lingering in the background the next few days. Ninja Swift.

I'll be back-back on Tuesday though, hopefully.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
That fact it may be similar to Game of Thrones interests me, Lacoste, but an RP based in the same world as this book will need a lot of detail (and potentially a lot of spoilers).

- - -​

I will be lingering in the background the next few days. Ninja Swift.

I'll be back-back on Tuesday though, hopefully.

Yep. That's the main issue. -_-'

Oh well, it's just an idea, but if enough people are familiar with it then... let me know! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back