• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's That Pokemon! [ Week 6 ]

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Information

Every week there will be an enlarged image of a Pokemon. It's up to you to guess which Pokemon it is. Once you think you know which Pokemon it is, PM Stand Alone your guess. Winners will receive the following:
First Correct Guess: Bronze WTP Emblem
After Ten Correct Guesses: Silver WTP Emblem
After Twenty Correct Guesses: Gold WTP Emblem

BinaryPeaches will be keeping track of how many guesses each member has done. If you think you've reached 10 or 20 guesses but haven't received an emblem, contact her and it'll be sorted out. At the end of the week I'll post what Pokemon it was, and the winners of that week. Then within the next few moments a new thread with the next Pokemon will be posted.​

Rules

• You may only guess once per week, so be sure you're extremely sure of your guess before PMing.
  • Do not put your guess in this thread. Please PM Stand Alone your guess.
  • Put 'Who's That Pokemon' (or 'WTP') in the subject of your PM when you send your guess.
  • You may post in this thread. However, it may not be anything that might hint to other people what the Pokemon is, or the Pokemon's name. All posts with such information will be deleted and marked as spam. What you may post is if you guess, and how hard/easy you think it was.
  • You may discuss last week's Pokemon in this thread, in the case you didn't get a chance to in the thread before this one.
  • There will be no hints. Don't ask for them.
  • Have fun!

Pokemon of the Week

3462gx2.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I was disappointed in the lack of correct guesses last week. :[ You guys can do it!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
This is one of my favorite things to do on PC. c:

Edit: Last week I couldn't think of it as light colored fur with a darker skin in back, I kept thinking dark fur with a light background. Derp

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
lol I thought it was Zigzagoon at first.

Also God, this week is hard. Not that I've tried that much yeeet...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
First time trying this.

I looked at all the pokemon I could think of with those colors, and I think I might have guessed it. I think. Well, more like I hope... if I get it wrong i'm going to be mad -.-'

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I was disappointed in the lack of correct guesses last week. :[ You guys can do it!

No, no, I can't.
Thank you. =) At first I also thought last week WTP was Zigzagoon, immediately after I saw brown zigzag.

For this week, now I still have no idea what is it.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
This one was fairly easy. It wasn't as easy as Finneon, but still easy nonetheless.

I had fun going through the DW art for last week's ._.;

Years
Well, I'm new and I decided to try my luck at this WTP. I've been stalking the past ones before deciding to join. Gosh, last week's was SO unexpected...

This week's is.....let me get back to you on that. (It IS difficult. >.<")

EDIT: Okay, I think I know. If I win, I'd have to thank Bulbapedia for that. Let's just keep our fingers crossed, eh? XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I just find it amusing that according to you guys, the hardest ones I made so far were both first gens. Guess you all need to go back to FireRed/LeafGreen or something. :B /brick'd

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
I think it's more or less the fact that the way you cropped the resized image made it look like another Pokemon (e.g. Victini for Arcanine and Zigzagoon for Primeape). Needless to say, it's a good tactic to make them challenging, whether that was your intention or not.

And besides, there's still HGSS and DPPt. Especially when you consider that Chuck uses Primeape and Marley uses Arcanine.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Uh... yeah. I was kind of y'know... playing. Have you considered what the 'something' could be? Or why I said FireRed/LeafGreen in specific? (Rhetorical question. don't answer).

And I just pick whatever part of the body can work, and I try to avoid used faces as they're easy to identify. And y'know... I just do whatever. I don't do anything on purpose tyvm and have a good day.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
I'm scared to see what the next dark blue one is gonna look like XD;

I'm also a little surprised that it's the older Pokemon people seem to be having such trouble with.... It's probably the fact that the old simple look of the Pokemon. Browns and yellows were pretty popular the first couple of gens.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I guess the whole thing is getting more difficult as time goes on, huh? I think I need to be more aware of stuff. Having a lot of Pokémon with the same colour scheme doesn't help.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm trying to bounce around between easy and hard, because if I try to do all the harder Pokemon now, then in the future all the Pokemon will be easy, and that's no fun, right?

X8D

Oh My gawd!
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2011
I'm between3 pokemons I'm gunna guess ********!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
It was the first time I participated last week. I first considered Lillipup and even Staryu. I ended up going with Spearow, which was inevitably wrong.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

434Stunky_Dream.png

It sprays a foul fluid from its rear. Its stench spreads over a mile radius, driving Pokemon away.
STUNKY

Winners of this week's WTP:
♪Twiggy♪
LatiasSoulDew
vaporeon7
Scarf
Toujours
Cid
Roswell
Forever
Alternative
PartiallyInsaneWhimsicott
Hybrid Trainer
gameplayer56
Pink Typhlosion
Hikari10
GingerTom
Nakuzami
Twilight Sky

Congrats everyone~ BinaryPeaches will be taking over this week again. Sorry this one took so long to get posted. Personal stuff kinda took some precedence. Good luck with the next one everyone and remember to look for her thread~!

Back