• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
I found one And MM Can you put him on my a card? So if you can put him on the blue one and the red one YAY!! Im gonna put his stats soon.XD!!COOL!!!

Years
Barboach said:
could i join the shiny hunters club? i promise to obey rules, and not to quit right away. i don't have any shinys right now but in my sig i have rares(not digipet). i will repect ppl that are higher ranks than me, and i will look for shinys!! plus if u make me a trainers card make it firey orange.
Oops, I thought ryan admitted you. Yes, you may join.

shinycollector said:
I found one And MM Can you put him on my a card? So if you can put him on the blue one and the red one YAY!! Im gonna put his stats soon.XD!!COOL!!!
Tomorrow maybe.

"So long and good night!"

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
wow i go for a day and miss pg 200
anyway deoxys is being raised all to well muhahaha and im searching egg hatching sudowoodos now and i will hopefully get a pure evil shiny sudowoodo! im looking foward to that. good luck in the hunt everyone im off to the pokemon league to raise deoxys c,ya!

Years
No shiny charmander for Blaze, If only shiny kecleon was purple it would be Espio.

though as Ru said:

Runasutaru Kurikiryu Incandleon-WARNING: Overexposure to Ru may cause XDphobia or XDaholicness. XD LBS says:
*Remembers that one Pokémon episode with those Kecleons she happened to see*
There was a purple one. XP

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
i have not got a shiny bellsprout yet but i have hatched over 75 eggs i know not alot but i got three bellsprouts with sweet stats

Bell #1
Bell#2
Bell#3​
hp:20
hp:21
hp:20​
atk:15!
Atk:15!
atk:15!​
def:7
def:7
def:8​
SP.Atk:12!
sp.atk:12!
sp.atk:12!​
sp.Def:8
sp.def:9
sp.def:8​
Spd:9
spd:10
spd. 10​

Last edited:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Cool good luck in raiseing it. anyway no luck with my sudowoodo hunt i will not give up on it as i do not think any one in the club has one (well no one who posts alot anyway) good luck in the hunt.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
check the dex i know its not updated but i havent heard of any shiny sudo
since the last update
hatching still no shiny

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
i cheacked the dex and theres no sudowoodo but as you said it has not being updated in a long time,so ill just wait and see if i can make shiney hunter club history by being the first to obtain a shiny sudowoodo

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
I have already bred over 40 shroomish and i still haven't found a shiny (I know it will take a lot longer but i'm impatient)

Persona

Banned
Years
i can be impatient 2 sometimes -_-' but if u very good at being patient, u'll realize u had so many shinies in a short time..............

~D.S~

Years
feraligatr master said:
wow i go for a day and miss pg 200
anyway deoxys is being raised all to well muhahaha and im searching egg hatching sudowoodos now and i will hopefully get a pure evil shiny sudowoodo! im looking foward to that. good luck in the hunt everyone im off to the pokemon league to raise deoxys c,ya!
Except that Sudowoodo was ryan's target. You don't see me trying to get a shiny Aerodactyl... ;) (well, I did get a shiny bug from the Pattern Bush, but still.. -.-)

Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
Finally! I got a SHINY CHARMANDER! Whoo hoo!
Hooray! *does the new shiny dance*

*goes to check Tamato berry patches to see if I can finally erase Omega's EVs. She be the one shiny I haven't effort trained. I bet they skipped the Growing Taller phase again*

Persona

Banned
Years
k getting this shiny takes forever.......i'm bored and tired -_- yesterday i stayed online till 12:30 am (past midnight) i know it was stupid but o well...................

~D.S~

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
first time i ever saw a shiny i dint know there was a such thing i thought it was a glitch in the game O.o

Persona

Banned
Years
ya i didn't, but it would easily make u think it was a glitch for the first time.........right now i'm playing my game at the same time so i can get that.......STARYU! >.<

~D.S~

Back