• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Realms (OOC/SU Thread)

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
Name: Takuya Ataro

Nickname: Takuya-san

Species: Kadabra

Side: Good

Appearence:
r033hx.jpg

As you can see, the star on its forehead is blue and the symbols on its belly are also blue.

Personality: Takuya is a very intelligent person, however, he is cold and aloof to others and he doesn't trust many people. He is a calm and a serious person. He is easily annoyed and takes jokes seriously. Despite his negative personality, people often look up to him as a "cool" person so that's how he got the nickname Takuya-san.

History: Takuya was born and raised on a metropolitan city in a mansion. He was considered as a "special child" as he can read and write when he was one and can learn about things by himself. When he was five, Takuya's mother told her a legend about realms. Takuya, at first, didn't believe in it. However when he became ten, he accidentally predicted that the legend his mother told was true. He then decided to set off on a journey to try and stop Darkrai. However, he was still young at that time. When he was thirteen, he trained at Makuhita and Marowak Dojos to be prepared. He was confident and was about to leave but his mother told him that he wasn't ready yet and told him to wait one more year. One year later, Takuya is currently at Wigglytuff Guild, searching for teammates who share the same goal as him.
RP Sample:
From "Pokémon: The Tournament to beat all others"
"Hmm....there's nothing to do here..." Miles said. He sent out his Metagross. "Come on, let's go to Slateport." he said. He rode on his Metagross. Finally, he arrived at Slateport. "Everything seems fine here..." he said until he saw a Gengar, Dusknoir and Weavile stealing people's belongings. "A gang of bad Pokémon? My Pokemon are weak against them.." he said. "WAIT! Alakazam, Focus Punch on Weavile! Reuniclus, Shadow Ball on Gengar and Dusknoir!" he said. "That should do the trick." he said. The Pokemon got angry at Miles...

Level: 25

Moveset:
Psychic, Charge Beam, Ice Punch, Toxic, Fire Punch, Grass Knot
(all of these were TMs or breeding k? >.<)

Also, feel free to VM me if there are any mistakes in my SU. :)

By the way, I can only go online for three days a week which are Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays so feel free to kick me if you feel that I am too inactive.
(this isn't the case for vacations, however, like right now or some cases lol)

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
@Shinysweety: Reserved. ^_^

@Miju-kun: Accepted! Thanks for coming ^_^

@Aquataris: Nice SU, but I have to say a few things. Arceus never goes out of his Realm, he sends Angelic Pokemon for that. And Pokemon and humans don't know each other exsist. Other than that, you have a good SU :) Accepted!

Sorry guys, having a little trouble with the spoilers on the first post... Please ignore that. Don't know what's happening. You guys can go ahead and PM or VM each other about who is on what team, and what the team name is.

Thanks!

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Name: Skylar Eclipse

Nickname: Sky

Species: Kirlia

Side: Bad side

Appearance:
apearance.png
Skylar is a black Kirlia with two golden diamonds and golden parts at the hair and a broken black angel ring.

Personality: Skylar is a selfish, cold heart Kirlia. She is merciless and, hate's working in teams. Skylar is very rude and doesn't care much about others, even fellow bad guys. Sometimes Skylar is kind, it isn't to rare and she also hates to follow orders but does for her family (i will explain in History) and for the precious rewards.

History: When Skylar was young, only 6 she had a regular life s a normal green Kirlia. Her sister died out of a very rare sickness called Death. Skylar was really sad, her sister was only 4 years younger than her. For 4 years Skylar couldn't get over her sister's innocent death, sometimes she even thought she should have died instead of her.

Then, one day Skylar came back from school to find her house empty, literally. There was no more Furniture, no toys no wall paper no nothing not even her parents. Skylar was so worried, she ran around the house calling out there names but there was no reply. Skylar was really sad and angry, whoever did this would be in deep trouble. Skylar burst open the door of her house and caught on black flames of tears (like Flames made of tears that are black). Skylar then ran away from home and never, ever came back.

For a year now Skylar has lived in a forest, with wild pokemon. No body ever knew she was there, everyday her green would turn darker, and darker, and darker until it was pure solid black. Then a strange gang of pokemon came over to Skylar, they noticed she was black and told her that they knew a place she would fit in, a place she would forget all of her past.....

Skylar was taken to a secret location in a tall building and met tons of pokemon like her. For years now Skylar has been working in a secret bad guy team called Team Dark Legends. She got a broken black ring and was totally mind corrupted of everything that happened and has been replaced with evil.

RP Sample: RP sample from Teen hero's as Lilly Leaf Northwood:
Spoiler:

Level: 23

Moveset: Psychic, Lucky Chant, Confusion, Calm Mind, Heal Pulse and Magic Leaf

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
@Shinysweety: Very great SU, except one small thing. Everyone who signs up as a Bad Pokemon is a member of Team Dark Legends. Oh and only Angelic Pokemon can have any Angel ring. Other than that, you are Accepted!

@RolePlayGirl 11: No problem, bff :) Feel free to create another character.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Hi chef30 and shinysweety!

Name: Sparky Starlight

Nickname: Sparky

Species: Pichu

Side: Good Pokemon Team

Appearence:
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Personality: Sparky is daring for a young pokemon, and loves to explore. She is a tomboy, and can get a little aggressive. But she is also kind to the pokemon she likes.

History: Sparky was very young when a shiny Absol came to the village she lived in and brainwashed her parents. She tried to get them back, but the power of them and Absol was too strong for the young Pichu to handle, and she was left lying on the ground to die. However, a Wigglytuff helped her, and in return, she joined his guild. Sparky needed lots of training, so she practiced every night. Soon, she became really strong, in fact, she was strong enough to evolve. But she didn't want to evolve, so even though she is high enough level to become a Pikachu, she is not one.

RP Sample: Optional.

Level: 25

Moveset: Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Tackle, High Jump Kick

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 25, 2013
Name: First, Middle (Optional), and Last.
Rin Okumura

Nickname: Rin

Species: What Pokemon are you? No Legendaries, and no fully evolved Pokemon. (The no fully evolved Pokemon rule only applies to the good and bad side. You may be a fully evolved Angelic Pokemon.) Luxio

Side: Are you an Angelic Pokemon, Bad Pokemon team, or good Pokemon team? Note: Please do not say Pokemon team. I need to know if your good or not.
Bad Side

Appearence: Make your Pokemon look good. You may also use a normal appearence.
jhy2xl.png

Personality: Three lines minnimum.
Rin Is A Thief And A Very Serious He Gets Very Aggressive When Someone Says Bad About Him.Rin Is A Very Tough And Strong Pokemon He Likes To Tease And Steal Pokemons.He Dosen't Obey Anyone He Only Obeys Himself.Rin Is A Demon.He Never Likes Anybody.He Is Also Strong And Adventourous.

History: 6 lines minimum.
Rin Is The Son Of Satan.He Posseses A Demonic Power That Is A Strong Blue Flames.Rin's Adoptive Father Died Because Rin Killed Him.Anybody Who Insults Rin Will Die.One Day Rin Was Captured By A Demon Who Tries To Bring Back Into Hell But Rin Resists Thats When The Team Dark legends Rescued Rin.Rin Has A High Respect For Team Dark legends.Rin Was In A High Rank Prison Of Team Dark legends So That He Cannot Unleash His Demonic Powers.

RP Sample: Optional. -

Level: 10 Minimum, 25 maximum. (20 minimum, and 35 maximum for angelic Pokemon.)

Moveset: 6 Maximum. Ao Flames,Kurikara Sword,Magic Tail,Demon Slayer,Devil Fire,Eruption

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Reserve me a Bad Raichu called.... I can't really think of a name right now I will make one when I make my SU, just put Aquataris in the reservation for bad.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
@XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX: Sorry, but you are Denied. The hell in this RP is The Realm of Death, and the moves you listed aren't real moves Luxio can learn. And Pokemon don't have demonic powers... Sorry.

@Aquataris: Reserved. You gotta love the bad side xD

Back