• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Fureon

Psychic
Years
Please help!

Dungeon Game: Sky
Team Name: Sunday
Dungeon and Floor: Crystal Cave B9F
Code:
M&JH5% F%7@M1 +MNYQ%
MF6&RP P+2959 QCN%Y6
YH85=X 7-=H1S 1#9+N-
Reward: I don't know... what would you like?
I have some exlusive items:
Electa-Claw, Combus-Sweat, Elekid-Claw, Sudo-Sweat, Bidoof Tooth, Lucario Card, Chansey Song, Snorlax Gasp, Minun Tail, Bulba-Claw

Rescued by Rou.Tsuki.

Last edited:

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
Years
Please help!

Team Name: Sunday
Dungeon and Floor: Crystal Cave B9F
Code:
M&JH5% F%7@M1 +MNYQ%
MF6&RP P+2959 QCN%Y6
YH85=X 7-=H1S 1#9+N-
Reward: I don't know... what would you like?
I have some exlusive items:
Electa-Claw, Combus-Sweat, Elekid-Claw, Sudo-Sweat, Bidoof Tooth, Lucario Card, Chansey Song, Snorlax Gasp, Minun Tail, Bulba-Claw

#1&607 P%@T%@ 94S&W4
8#1&YQ JR7P21 H#TRF8
8X7CT2 #=X%#P -RKY&9

Fureon

Psychic
Years
Thank You!! ^_^
Here's a Thank-You Mail:
Code:
MM3J2R 9J2K@7 M@-2N8
MCF&J2 64QR++ XF2S6&
7C7=%R WP7Q0K W&9K&@
I don't have much... well, I gave you an Elekid Claw :)

UPD: That... didn't go so well. I was KO'd by a Golem's Earthquake just a floor above trying to run away from it (stupid...), and I reset the game hoping to start from the when the game was saved after you rescued me. But the save wasn't there and I can't even call for rescue again. I was sent back to the guild and for some reason I've lost ALL of my items except Minty Bow and some rubbish in the storage. I've had a great lot of items and you even rescued me and then it all comes to this. This is horrible, my mood is now totally ruined and I want to bang my head against the wall. I thank you for your efforts, but... sadly, this didn't end well.

UPD2: OK, I got over it. And I bought/found a lot of new items, and even recovered the Vulpix Tail. So it's OK.

Last edited:

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
Years
UPD: That... didn't go so well. I was KO'd by a Golem's Earthquake just a floor above trying to run away from it (stupid...), and I reset the game hoping to start from the when the game was saved after you rescued me. But the save wasn't there and I can't even call for rescue again. I was sent back to the guild and for some reason I've lost ALL of my items except Minty Bow and some rubbish in the storage. I've had a great lot of items and you even rescued me and then it all comes to this. This is horrible, my mood is now totally ruined and I want to bang my head against the wall. I thank you for your efforts, but... sadly, this didn't end well.

UPD2: OK, I got over it. And I bought/found a lot of new items, and even recovered the Vulpix Tail. So it's OK.

Thanks for the item and I'm sorry for your frustration! First time I did a rescue. >_>

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Double and triple check the code and post it here. No guarantees I can get to it during the week so if anyone else has the energy for it, they can do it, if I don't get around to it.

omega77

Is that all?
Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2023
Team Name: Aura
Dungeon and Floor: World Abyss, 23F
Code: SMKCNNN&X&X917&PQM
7SQ&+14H9HYT@2-=TW
H4346X#F@-TY+3@=&X
Reward: Mobile Scarf

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
Yeah, I know, I shouldn't have died here, but I died because of Monster House :-(. Difficulty is S, but that's expected, considering it's post-game dungeon.

Dungeon Game: Red Rescue Team
Team Name: Pomarancza
Dungeon and Floor: Buried Relic B57F
Code:
Code:
MP?63 XRSTT1?? RSC?K
?P??? ?FSTW?S? 8+-H?
??T?Y NKF?QT?? ♀S2[B]…[/B][B]…[/B]
Two last characters are ellipsis, might not be obvious.
Reward: ??? (well, this is what game says...)

Ignore it, I've been rescued. Thanks :-).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Team Name: Poképals
Dungeon and Floor: Hidden Land 10F
Code: 2HC87= F6MW-0 H@-4&&
3H%&-# Q19#K@ XJN-4T
S49HWK 8F8CTY 17FHTM
Reward: Currently out of Items

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Ambushed in Quicksand Cave by a darned monster house :/

Dungeon Game: Explorers of Darkness
Team Name: Targaryen
Dungeon and Floor: Quicksand Cave B10F
Code: +X1#QY 9N1C42 8+5P49
W5J&=% 6Y%4&X 51P9J2
Y4W5&- PH95-& 0@#YCF
Reward: Not sure what I have but will give requested item if I have it, send a PM/comment if you want to throw a request for a specific ite,!

Anszkz.DkLt

The Semi-Newb
Years
Yeah, I know, I shouldn't have died here, but I died because of Monster House :-(. Difficulty is S, but that's expected, considering it's post-game dungeon.

Dungeon Game: Red Rescue Team
Team Name: Pomarancza
Dungeon and Floor: Buried Relic B57F
Code:
Code:
MP?63 XRSTT1?? RSC?K
?P??? ?FSTW?S? 8+-H?
??T?Y NKF?QT?? ♀S2[B]…[/B][B]…[/B]
Two last characters are ellipsis, might not be obvious.
Reward: ??? (well, this is what game says...)

Here you go...
Don't forget the Thank You Mail ;)
Code:
MP?J3 XP7TT1?2 FSC?K
?PT?J ?FTTW?S5 8+-H?
?QT?Y NKF?QTJ? ♀S2[B]…[/B][B]…[/B]

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
Here you go...
Don't forget the Thank You Mail ;)
Code:
MP?J3 XP7TT1?2 FSC?K
?PT?J ?FTTW?S5 8+-H?
?QT?Y NKF?QTJ? ♀S2[B]…[/B][B]…[/B]

Thank you.

Code:
MPHJ3 XPTTT1?2 !SC?K
?PT?J ?FTTW?S5 8+-H?
RQT?Y NKF?QTJ4 ♀S2[B]…[/B][B]…[/B]

The last two characters are ellipsis, again. It was sort of late, but thanks anyway - I was considering simply losing items, but I saw your response, so I didn't.

Yoshi119

Abbeon
Years
Team Name: Astral Wish
Dungeon and Floor: Apple woods, 12th (I recently restarted)
Code: =-XP32 N&48SH 9C1W=%
T77&KC 90N+80 5MXXRM
PF7-%2 +27-3& N=C@-%
Reward: I don't so sorry, I just restarted, but maybe if you rescue me I could trade you a starter Pokémon or something else in the main games? Please help :(

Emerald_Fire

(Insert Espurr meme here)
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Team Name: Astral Wish
Dungeon and Floor: Apple woods, 12th (I recently restarted)
Code: =-XP32 N&48SH 9C1W=%
T77&KC 90N+80 5MXXRM
PF7-%2 +27-3& N=C@-%
Reward: I don't so sorry, I just restarted, but maybe if you rescue me I could trade you a starter Pokémon or something else in the main games? Please help :(

I would help, but I lost my copy of Sky.
If you get defeated in Blue or Red, I can help with that, unless you're...

• Deep in a long dungeon (I can help you up to about 40 floors)
    In one of those gimmick dungeons, like Wish Cave (Wish Cave is OK if you're early on)
    In one of the Legendary Beasts plot-related dungeons (Gotta train the Marshstomp I recruited before I do that)

You'll be rescued by Lucario-Rank Pikasaur. No reward is needed or even wanted, as we have more than 300,000 Poké and most items.
I will try to find my Sky, I beat Darkrai on it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
For future reference guys, this is a sticky, so it's immune to the rules about thread revival. So don't report it if someone posts in here a month after another. Thanks.

Back