• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon do you wish existed?

Years
I'd love to see the entire Snivy line in existence, as long as I can actually have them as my Pokémon partners in battle xD

But in reality, it'd be cool to see all Pokémon exist in real life :3

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
I would like to see pokemon like geodude and roggenrola be real, but then i realize that actualy tripping over a geodude would probably hurt.

For domestic sense, any of the dogs would do. Picturing myself with a growlthe...

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
I would love if Charmander, Treeko, or Froakie were real. They each are cuddly when small and when they get older they are great protectors of those they care for

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
in real life i'd find eevee, glaceon, jigglypuff and togepi the cutest. id love to hug them all. but imagine if jigglypuff was there in real life, everyone would be in trouble at work HAHA
but really if i could pick one pokemon to become rael, I would choose Zorua of corse since it can transfort into anything, even humans. I'd love a pet which is able to transform into humans :O wow! that would be awesome, like a dream coming true!
PS: yea and Latias would be awesome also!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 30, 2020
I came up with a Fakemon which was, essentially, a Dark/Bug cockroach Pokemon. Imagine how creepy-awesome a cockroach Pokemon would be if it was in a Pokemon game. Shame Game Freak never implemented that idea before.

If we're going for Pokemon which I would like to see IRL, definitely Zorua/Zoroark. He'd be my best buddy ever. But I'll stop it there before I turn into the Vermillion Pokemon Fan Club president, minus the Bike Voucher. XD

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Never paid much attention to fakemons, but as for unused Pokemon, I'll vouch for Honouguma, as long as it's completely made of fire and an overpowered piece of crud that years of imagination have led him to be in my head (it's not like he exists anyway, so...). I'll also take that unused sea lion thing, Kurusu. And if Goomy and Chikorita both didn't exist, Happa, because it looks like the end result of breeding both together.

Then again, maybe I don't want Honouguma. They'd probably make him weak and cuddly, and that'd spoil my fun. And this is coming from a person who prefers cuddly to dangerous Pokemon.

iRL, I have reservations for the same reason most people have stated. I can't see the sudden introduction going over well in any scenario. Even a Rattata could be the downfall of humanity (ok, probably not but...). Assuming they always existed... all of them? I mean I guess if they were always here, that's sort of a non-starter of a conversation.

Assuming I can be a bit selfish for a minute, though, going back to the first scenario, I'd probably have Nidoran Female, Nidorina, Aromatisse, Goodra, Miltank and Vulpix around on the condition that they act decently, and I'm certain they can. Heck, I'll probably go Meowth on them and we'll spend countless months training them in the pronounciation of the English language and its nuiances. Can't be any harder than training a human adult. If Pokemon want to be treated as equal partners, then they have to earn their keep and at least learn how to cook and clean up after themselves (by which I mean picking up toys, shedded fur/quills/feathers (I'm gonna make Aromatisse get good with a vaccuum, all that molting >:() and such, not that other way. Though toliet training is a thing...). Not sure how much I want a soup that Goodra had a hand in making. How much of that soup is her in there somewhere? x_x And if they go out in the world and people give em flak, well... they have me and each other. ;m; Cruel, cruel world...

I'd also have to have about a zillion antidotes on me for Nido hugs. Sheesh, I hope I get used to the idea of stabbing myself in the arm with a syringe if I hold them the wrong way.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 62
  • Seen Jan 29, 2014
I actually made my own fakemon (and gave it an evolution line), but I'm new to this so don't judge me.
The first stage in the evolution line is Tyron. Its a mono-dragon-type and looks like a small purple dragon (about the size of a richu) with a boomerang-shaped head, no arms and small, blunt fangs.It evolves at level 20.

Its evolution, Tyroar, has forms depending on gender. Its a dragon/flying type and looks similar to its pre-evolution with two extra "points" on its head (all four having a horn on the end), medium-sized wings, sharper fangs and a claw on each foot. The male has an extra horn on the back of its head, along with one on the end of its tail; while the female has a spherical gem on its forehead and a larger one on its tail (both similar to ampharos).

The third stage is where it gets complicated as each gender evolves into a completely different Pokemon, but i'll do the male first.

A male Tyroar evolves by the use of a "dragons claw" so it is possible to keep its flying-type. However, if you do, it will not learn any moves after level 50. If you do chose to evolve it (I personally would), the end result would be Tyraptor. Tyraptor is a poison/dragon type and now has five "points" to its head (each with a corresponding horn) along with a more up-rite posture. It also has claws on its wings, two toes on each foot and the spike on its tail is now poisonous. Also, remember when I said it was purple, well by now it has become a much darker shade.

The female has the same evolution method, except it evolves into Tyrella. Tyrella is a psychic/dragon type and so has a lot of psychic attributes such as three gems on its forehead and eye shaped patterns on its wings. Other differences include a much more rounded head shape, larger, curved horns, three orbs on its tail and magenta skin.

P.S. I know I went into allot of detail, but its personal.

Last edited:

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Riolu all the way!!!.... then again, it would depend on what it would look like in the real world cause honestly, I don't even know what Riolu is based off of.

DarkLatias

Just call me Latias
Years
If I could only pick one pokemon to exist it would be Lucario, but I would love if all Pokemon existed too.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Charizard!! I would love to be able to fly on his back across the world. Charizard or Dragonite, I love both of these pokemon!

Back