• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My height is 6'07 and my weight is 130lbs. My mother says i'm too tall for my age. 6'07 for 15 years on Earth. Is this normal?

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
My height is 6'07 and my weight is 130lbs. My mother says i'm too tall for my age. 6'07 for 15 years on Earth. Is this normal?

Yea...it's not the average growth spurt but it happens. Consider sports with that kind of height!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Every people i met told me that but i'm very lazy to play any sports. I'm the kind of guy who likes to spend his whole day in bed playing video games.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Knew it. Haha.
Yeah, it was getting on my nerves, not being able to speak properly. I:

It's taking me forever to write this because I'm unreasonably tired tired eheheh. c;
I never actually sleep well, so I've gotten used to it. x;

Haha, would it have killed you to wait for it to cool off? I've done the same thing, though ;D

Sorry, it's hard to type with the on-screen keyboard I:

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Yea I know what you mean. As some of us have mentioned before, try to be active and keep a balanced lifestyle because ultimately it'll be good for you once you get older.

That is, unless you're happy the way you are and it's not hurting you then keep on doing what you do!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm thinking that i'll start to do some musculation then i'll go to a gym club to do exercices. I am even taller than my father. It is very weird, isn't it?

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm 5'11 and 195lbs. I'm more muscular than fat but I'm hoping my diet changes that (as in, making me lose even more fat).

130 lbs!? Holy crap you're really skinny for your height, considering most NBA players that height are in the low 200 range and they're not exactly thick themselves.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I'm thinking that i'll start to do some musculation then i'll go to a gym club to do exercices. I am even taller than my father. It is very weird, isn't it?

It's a bit strange but it happens haha. Yea I used to do a 3-day routine for 6 days, every week and I was getting good results within a month then I had to stop for school, etc but as long as you start exercising and doing it right you'll be good to go.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
The worst is that i started puberty at 13 and 1/4. Sometimes i ask myself if i'm normal. Pretty much everyone is telling me that i am too tall and that i should stop growing. Hell, a doctor even told me that he took me for a teen just 'cause of my face. That means everything in my body says : I'm an adult!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
16 mistook for 18. That's normal.
But to be told that people thought you were 20 while you are 15 is really excessive.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I would consider that a compliment but that's just me. Most people assume I'm in college but there have been a few that thought I was 16 or 17. >:[

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
The only time where looking younger than my age has helped me was when this really sketchy guy asked me if I could drive him somewhere, but he then assumed I was too young to drive haha I don't think I can get away with that anymore though

What's your real age then?

I'm eighteen years old.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I once passed as a 23-24~ year old when I was 18.

It's not a big deal man lol

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
There was one guy that just randomly sat next to me in McDonalds and thought I was, like, 30. But, for the most part, people tend to think I'm either my age, or a lil' bit younger. I don't really mind it, but I'm at an age where I don't need to appear older than I am to get what I want in life.

droomph

weeb
Years
I once passed as a 23-24~ year old when I was 18.

It's not a big deal man lol

Not unless you want to stay young forever, though.

There was one guy that just randomly sat next to me in McDonalds and thought I was, like, 30. But, for the most part, people tend to think I'm either my age, or a lil' bit younger. I don't really mind it, but I'm at an age where I don't need to appear older than I am to get what I want in life.
Unless it's to look older, though.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Some people tend to think I'm older than I really am. Though it's a bit hard to judge my age based on my personality, considering I'm not social enough to attempt to hold a conversation. c:

I'm reading comments on youtube about people fighting over the meaning of 'Breaking the Habit' by Linkin Park haha. Also being amused by a conversation on facebook. I can't believe these people are adults. ;u;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back