• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Can someone check my signature, it says too tall but my measurements are 450 width and 290 height. Just want to make sure I didn't miss something

Years
Can someone check my signature, it says too tall but my measurements are 450 width and 290 height. Just want to make sure I didn't miss something
Going by dimensions allowed, what's in there seems to be fine.

I do notice that it far exceeds our filesize limitation though (2 megs, while that picture is past 7), so while it's fine dimension-wise, you'll need to find a way to make the actual filesize smaller or you risk it being disabled again.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Going by dimensions allowed, what's in there seems to be fine.

I do notice that it far exceeds our filesize limitation though (2 megs, while that picture is past 7), so while it's fine dimension-wise, you'll need to find a way to make the actual filesize smaller or you risk it being disabled again.

Ah, I see, thank you, I didn't realize how large the file was, I'll see about getting that within the guidelines

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
should i fix that then? i'm not sure how to fix the file size.. i just linked to it from tumblr. i have no idea how to fix a file size

You can upload it to a gif resizer site (there are quite a few, can just google one), from there you can download the gif with a lower filesize eg by slightly lowering the quality or having fewer colours

From there you can reupload to imgur and chuck it in your sig!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
How do I change my sig? (im still new to the site)
You can click on this link to go directly to the signature editor!
https://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

You can also get to this page by clicking on the "Me" button on the top right and then clicking on "Edit Signature". Here's a picture:
QvbJqR1.png

Hope that helps!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Just wanting to know why my pic in my sig won't show up? Is it just on my side that I am seeing it or I can't use the site in which I loaded it from?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Just wanting to know why my pic in my sig won't show up? Is it just on my side that I am seeing it or I can't use the site in which I loaded it from?

It worked when I uploaded it to Imgur. A few years ago PC limited which sites were acceptable to post uploaded images from because old images would get deleted and be replaced with another image while maintaining the same url and the result reflected on the forum as well. Though I'm not sure if photobucket was affected, but it looks like it might have.

4U9eCIf.png

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
It worked when I uploaded it to Imgur. A few years ago PC limited which sites were acceptable to post uploaded images from because old images would get deleted and be replaced with another image while maintaining the same url and the result reflected on the forum as well. Though I'm not sure if photobucket was affected, but it looks like it might have.

4U9eCIf.png

Thanks I will try that to make sure it works for me.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Requesting a sig check, just want to make sure it's within limits.

Last edited:

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I'm having a problem editing my signature. No matter what I put on it, I keep getting a message saying "Invalid file" whenever I click Save or Preview.

Back