• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saga - Pokémon DarkViolet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
For the legendary music, I'm probably going to just compose my own remix of the Kanto wild theme. But I'll give it a completely different feel, that you might not be able to think that it's actually the same song. Or maybe somebody can make an epic remix for me*shot*

Does this hack relate anything to the manga at all?
Nope, not one bit. The basic point of this hack is to see how a Kanto-based game with the original plot would be done, but in a way that it makes it seem like a Pokemon game that can be comparable to the modern games, such as Pokemon Platinum. Meaning that there has to be:
*Somewhat bigger region
*Regional Pokedex at around 200, not 150
*Enemy team Admins/Executives/Commanders
*Gym Leaders that aren't lame
*Other stuff...

I'm also planning on making another hack of Emerald, but it will take place in the Hoenn region, and the plot will be almost exactly the same as the official Pokemon Emerald. After that, then I'm going to work on a hack of HeartGold, which will basically have updated Johto Pokedex, Trainer Rosters, Gyms, and Elite Four, and then finally I'm going to work on a hack of Platinum which will have a re-ordered Pokedex (the Pokemon in it will be exactly the same however, it's just re-ordered to make more sense, for instance, Manaphy will become #210), and different levels for some of the Gym Leaders. And that's what the entire Pokemon Saga will be.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
Alright. All I can say is I want to play the beta right now! I want more than just the rival battle!!! :'(

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Hmm... Hello there Chaos Rush. :)

I really like this hack, theres something special about it, but I just don't know what. Also, progress is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see a beta release. Oh and if you need a beta tester, just tell me. :)

Keep going, and good luck.

~Flandre

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I like watching hacks from afar, and this is one I did watch. The tiles do fit altogether, especially the forest ones. I like how you mimiced what HG/SS did with the paths, just adds that unique touch to your hack, as few people actually do make paths on top of paths. I wish you all the best. Your improvements will make this better than FR/LG. (Well... That seems obvious, as you are adding to what it had, adding the things it lacked). I do love those forest tiles a lot...

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
Years
Very well done Chaos Rush! I simply love the VIRIDIAN FOREST!!!

It give the creeps! It's like every bug pokemon will chase me! Nice graphics there!

I hope the MUSIC will match the Bug Forest theme! xD

Anyways, been loving your Updates! Can't wait to see more! :D

As always said, "Good Luck and More Power" :3

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Small update. I'm showing you guys what Mt. Moon will look like.
51485835.png
32782367.png
91185990.png
79750815.png
25821511.png
96272654.png
15789721.png
40460141.png
45189163.png

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
Hmmm. I wish I could play the beta! Great screens! Holy man, I should make this my homepage lol. Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Ladies and gentlemen... I present you....

BETA 1!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding!

But here's some screenshots of Cerulean City (well, not really, since there's nobody in it yet)
68539306.png

65766698.png

53940104.png

73782449.png

Don't worry, Beta 1 will come very soon, since I've already inserted all the tiles necessary for Route 24, Route 25, and Route 5.

And for anyone who cares, here's Route 4:
route4.png

Ashdejan

TheForbiddenBeast
Years
Why do you tease us when is the beta really gonna be out
BTW i got my charmander to lv 24 on rattata's and pidgey's xD

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Wow O.o
Seems while i was gone this hack has progressed well :D

ANyway looks awesome
Its gonna be a good one but ...
Cant see many people in cerulean city :/

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Why do you tease us when is the beta really gonna be out
BTW i got my charmander to lv 24 on rattata's and pidgey's xD
Hopefully by the end of this month. Or if I'm lucky, the end of next week. Don't worry, there will be A LOT more Pokemon to train with. You can expect to see Rattata, Pidgey, Caterpie, Pikachu, Geodude, Zubat, Poliwag, and even Igglybuff (and even more).

Cant see many people in cerulean city :/

But here's some screenshots of Cerulean City (well, not really, since there's nobody in it yet)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back