• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
If I remember correctly, after you get off the submarine the second time near the Pokemon Center at Fortree and go down towards the jail, if you Surf down the regular spot near the looter guy, you can find one...

That was a leaf stone. Does anyone know where a water stone is?

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
That was a leaf stone. Does anyone know where a water stone is?

Water Stones are obtained... I have no idea, actually. I think there's one in the Abandoned Ship, but you can't get there yet, and you can mine them from the candy rocks in the Abandoned Mine - but you can't get there yet. Sorry about that. I'll see if there's one anywhere else for you.

Oh, and to the person who wanted Secret Power: I'm afraid it's behind a Strength rock in the Abandoned Mine. I guess you'll have to wait for your Secret Base.

That he sure is! Trust me you haven't seen anything yet! :P
Also, Cutlerine, is that second pokemon in your trainer card a Lairon evo by any chance? It looks pretty cool IMO!

You'll know what he is when the next update comes out! :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
cool, I would really appreciate a water stone anywhere... gotta get that Suicune...

Also I would just like to comment on Madio Caves. The most horrible, terrible, painful...yet somehow genius and in an odd way rewarding....video game sequence I've played. Haha

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Alright, I repicked up the hack and beat the E4 just like 15 minutes ago but erm...where exactly do I go now? x_X I restarted back in Venderturf town and flew to Pacifilodge where some Esau guy rambled to me about getting captured now I'm at Lilycove fighting the Deadly 7 again..

who's sprites don't exist ._.; Only the scripts are there, lol.

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
I need help. So after you get a call from Birch, he tells you to go to Norman's gym. I can't enter it. Someone help me?

Cutlerine

Years
Alright, I repicked up the hack and beat the E4 just like 15 minutes ago but erm...where exactly do I go now? x_X I restarted back in Venderturf town and flew to Pacifilodge where some Esau guy rambled to me about getting captured now I'm at Lilycove fighting the Deadly 7 again..

who's sprites don't exist ._.; Only the scripts are there, lol.

What? How on earth have you managed that? After the E4, you restart in a small room in the E4 building and then go outside, where Prof. Birch phones you and tells you to go to Lilycove and go to the sewers. Something's gone horribly wrong there, and since no one else seems to have had this problem I'm at a loss as to what to say.

I need help. So after you get a call from Birch, he tells you to go to Norman's gym. I can't enter it. Someone help me?

When did you get this phone call? If you got it after defeating Pestilence, you didn't read it properly. It said 'Look for survivors from Norman's Gym. You'll find her, Normal Girl Laura, on the route leading North from Rustboro City.

Last edited:
Years
From what I remember the first events up to leaving Petalburg are:

-Choose a starter Pokemon in the destroyed Littleroot
-Save Prof. Birch from a Zombie Kid
-Go to Route 103 and talk to Prof. Birch
-Battle against the Deathcaller and her Sneasel
-Try to leave Petalburg where an event happens then you are able to leave

Those are the first events in the ROM Hack.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
What? How on earth have you managed that? After the E4, you restart in a small room in the E4 building and then go outside, where Prof. Birch phones you and tells you to go to Lilycove and go to the sewers. Something's gone horribly wrong there, and since no one else seems to have had this problem I'm at a loss as to what to say.

Huh, weird. :S

Here's a screenshot montage..thing.

Spoiler:

Weird. :S

This still happened after I loaded a back up save I had before I beat the E4. Could it be my ROM, should I repatch it? :S

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Another question. It might sound stupid, but how do I make the elevator work? I caught Magnemite and it still says I can't enter. What am I supposed to thundershock?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
On your first time on the sub dont bother with the magnemite and just head over and get the arclight spanner to fix the engline

Ragnia

Hello
Years
From where you get the arclight spanner surf over to the left and you should see a giant water boiler engine looking thing. Go over to that and press a. It should say this part is not the part that needs to be fixed so just go up it and keep pressing a.

Cutlerine

Years
Huh, weird. :S

Here's a screenshot montage..thing.

Spoiler:

Weird. :S

This still happened after I loaded a back up save I had before I beat the E4. Could it be my ROM, should I repatch it? :S

Ahá! Found the cause of the problem. I'll fix it in the next update.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Alright finally finished! My only criticism is story-wise. I think it would be possible to better connect the Elite 4 to the actual storyline...you basically randomly take a break from your quest and beat some powerful trainers en route to being enshrined in the Hall of Fame... I guess im suggestion a line or two indicating that the Elite 4 are aware of the zombieness and are unable to stop it...maybe they themselves are seeking to help you get stronger, acknowledging that they themselves lack that power...

the random appearance of Steven Stone is also strange, he pops in and doesnt refer to the invasion or mention why he is not helping out...

btw absolutely loved the hack and the storyline. Insane plot twists. At like 4 different points during the story, everything you think you know turns out to be false. Especially enjoyed the flashback/dream sequence at the end

zeroshin0

The Doctor
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 17, 2013
holy Milktank just yesterday i was telling my friend "dude i want to play a pokemon game where you fight zombies" sounds awsome can't wait to play

Back