• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Crusher's Creed

Where the hell am I?!
Years
It looks low quality(?). The avatar, I mean. Don't really like the image itself. Don't hate it either, I guess. Same goes for signature. Props for a well organized signature, though.

7//10

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
10/10
Still like Julian Assange... and I still not bored.
"I know what the outcome is but the lie is the Wish Maker. :p"

Cid

Years
I like the avatar, and KHR is awesome. Yamamoto's one of my favourite characters from there, so that's a plus, too. :D However, I wish the signature had better quality. It's a bit blurry in some parts. Despite the neat arrangement, the links look a little off, being separated from the image above it. Admittedly, that's more of a personal gripe. All in all, it's a good theme, and the cool avatar, plus the good source anime, pulls it up. :)

9/10

Back