• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] how do you organize your merch collection?

Years
for those of you who have plushies, how do you organize them? im genuinely curious. do you dedicate a specific space in your room for them? where are they, usually?

Years
My entire collection is a cluttered mess due to lack of adequate and efficient shelf space usage. My plushes specifically are mostly in stackable baskets, but those are piled messily because the baskets are overflowing, so I've had to store some plushes elsewhere on shelves next to figures. And then there's the life-size Furret, who currently sits on top of two other huge plushes of mine because he's 5'11" from tip of tail to front of his face.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 2, 2019
It is difficult if you have a very large number of plushies at home. My mom bought me a bucket after a months long struggle. Now they are all in a bucket.

Years
I...I don't. =( I just stick them wherever they fit because I don't have enough cabinets or display cases lol.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Newest front and center! Then I rotate out whenever I feel like some plushes aren't getting enough attention. <3

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I... don't? I really should find a spot for them somewhere. They deserve that at least. I know I have been sleeping with Mimichu lately, seeing how he's my buddy and my most recent purchase. I lost a few of my plushies in my room, and I've been trying to find them. They probably need a bath... I know Litten does (cats hate water though lol). I always wash my plushies on delicate. :3

Back