• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Challenger Approaches [Game Over]

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen today
Wait isn't this phase legit ending soon? I think we have to vote someone else or Juno dies. It seems most of the suspicion is on jd so I'll just vote him. People, please don't take this the wrong way, but I also think Juno is town and would prefer her not getting lynched. Especially since most people think she's town, it would be tragic if she died anyway cuz we didn't vote.

##Vote jdthebud

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I too will vote for JD, it wouldn't suprise me if they happened to try and bandwagon early on the Juno train and blew up in his face. Though I guess my vote is subject to the same logic.

##Vote JDthebud

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Not sure if I like this bandwagon that is forming but I do agree that JD's is usually a lot more insightful with his reads.. bit busy so I will give full thoughts a little later

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Wasn't trying to start a bandwagon per se, just upping the pressure on Juno since I thought the last minute switch was bad.

Anyway, [Unvote] Juno

[Vote] metroid

"short and vague" as a reason to vote me....that's weak. Looks to me like scum jumping on the wagon there.

Also I may normally be more insightful but my RL schedule is super full right now, don't have nearly as much free time as I used to, and my mafia game has suffered as a result.

Years
I'm gonna go with the jd vote also I think. I don't know how anyone would read the Juno switch as scummy, it just doesn't make sense and it seems like he's still trying to cling to that. Part of me is slightly reluctant, because I'm not blind to the irony in metroid's post, but I just can't ignore the scum vibes I first got compared to that.

##vote jdthebud

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Ok time to play catch up.

General comments first:
- since no one has claimed to be gunned today... I'm guessing either Aldo was Villager (gunsmith) / Isabelle (santa minus investigative role??) (tbh Aldo is reckless enough to give out a gun on N0), or Isabelle gave a vest out last night, or Villager gave a gun to scum. I didn't get online before the end of the last day so couldn't shoot my gun and tbh now I'm hesitant to use it in case it's fabbed (scum villager) or scum Bowser Jr tampered with it. rip we'll see
- Town reads on L'Belle and Rabi. L'Belle in particular has been making really well-reasoned posts, and there have been a couple opportunities to jump onto quick bandwagons but him questioning those buys him town points in my eyes. Rabi as well seems to be seeing through this messiness and I do agree to him to an extent that it seems kinda coordinated by a maf team?
- I personally don't think that what jd did was scummy enough to warrant a lynch, sure he was quick to hop onto the Juno vote but since it was so early in the day I doubt it was to try and form a solid bandwagon. I do agree that it did kinda seem like Juno switched to get a tie but at the same every other post of Juno's does seem pretty levelheaded and insightful.
- +1 to what jd said about metroid's reasoning being weak

Josh is Rabinov correct?

I've never been more offended in my life

Bardothren has replaced Del, effective immediately

Ok real talk how much would Bard hate me if I just shot him right now

(Kidding I want him to play with us again)

I don't know how anyone would read the Juno switch as scummy, it just doesn't make sense and it seems like he's still trying to cling to that.

Literally right above he explained himself, would hardly call that clinging.

Initial thoughts on 5qwerty, town. Reason being huge wall of texts on mobile which is normally a good read for me.
Ok this was an interesting post to me. Where has 5qwerty mentioned that his posts are on mobile?

5qwerty has mentioned being cautious of the cult a few times now. Peci follows 5qwerty's vote on jd pretty quickly. And Peci mentions 5q making mobile posts when 5q has never mentioned that in this thread... wonder if 5q has mentioned that somewhere else to you Peci?

Unless I've missed where 5q said he's on mobile, I'm kinda seeing this as a cult slip, and I'm not liking the jd wagon sooooo chucking a ##vote Pecilia down.

5qwerty

Years
  • Seen today
Ok what the heck. I legit thought that the phase was ending soon. It seems that it's not and I'm gonna reassess my choice.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Ok what the heck. I legit thought that the phase was ending soon. It seems that it's not and I'm gonna reassess my choice.

no u were right boo i just decided to go to sleep instead of changing the phase at 4am again

but hey phase over now xoxo typing the phase post now

Nakuzami

Years
oZFYgpV.png

Night Two

"I think Juno's suspicious!" yelled Superjolt.

"I agree!" added jdthebud.

"I think that person who agreed is suspicious for agreeing that Juno looks suspicious!" yelled pretty much everyone else.

They all surrounded jdthebud, ready to end the life of someone they believed to be another pawn of the darkness. jdthebud looked on in horror, ready to relinquish their life. As they crowd moved in, seconds away from slaughtering jdthebud, someone else asserted their will.

"Silence!" cried a voice as they impaled gimmepie. "There will be no bloodshed today beyond what I've decreed."

And with that, another pawn of the darkness fell. Blow for blow, light and dark hit one another, but the darkness had far fewer forces to spare. Would this luck hold out?

Brawl!
Combatants line up in the arena, ganging up on particular players like all good fighters do!

Syndrome
Pecilia
gimmepie
Charlie Brown
Superjolt
EC
Bardothren
Bidoof FTW
Juno
Rabinov
jdthebud
L'Belle
metroid711
5qwerty
did not vote
jdthebud
jdthebud
Pecilia
Juno
did not vote
did not vote
did not vote
did not vote
gimmepie
did not vote
Juno
jdthebud
jdthebud

gimmepie is dead! He was a Pawn of the Darkness!

Desinishon has replaced EC, effective immediately

Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

Syndrome
Pecilia
Charlie Brown
Superjolt
Desinishon
Bardothren
Bidoof FTW
Juno
Rabinov
jdthebud
L'Belle
metroid711
5qwerty
LuluRina
Aldo
gimmepie

Nakuzami

Years
oZFYgpV.png

Day Three

"A repeat performance?!" the announcer yelled, obviously irritated at whatever went on last night. "I want bloodshed!"

But there was none. Something made the night far more peaceful than it had any right to be.

Everyone looked around in bewilderment. Perhaps luck had shone upon them, giving them one more chance for a push against the forces of darkness as daylight reigned.

Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

Syndrome
Pecilia
Charlie Brown
Superjolt
Desinishon
Bardothren
Bidoof FTW
Juno
Rabinov
jdthebud
L'Belle
metroid711
5qwerty
LuluRina
Aldo
gimmepie

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Ok time to play catch up.

General comments first:
- since no one has claimed to be gunned today... I'm guessing either Aldo was Villager (gunsmith) / Isabelle (santa minus investigative role??) (tbh Aldo is reckless enough to give out a gun on N0), or Isabelle gave a vest out last night, or Villager gave a gun to scum. I didn't get online before the end of the last day so couldn't shoot my gun and tbh now I'm hesitant to use it in case it's fabbed (scum villager) or scum Bowser Jr tampered with it. rip we'll see
- Town reads on L'Belle and Rabi. L'Belle in particular has been making really well-reasoned posts, and there have been a couple opportunities to jump onto quick bandwagons but him questioning those buys him town points in my eyes. Rabi as well seems to be seeing through this messiness and I do agree to him to an extent that it seems kinda coordinated by a maf team?
- I personally don't think that what jd did was scummy enough to warrant a lynch, sure he was quick to hop onto the Juno vote but since it was so early in the day I doubt it was to try and form a solid bandwagon. I do agree that it did kinda seem like Juno switched to get a tie but at the same every other post of Juno's does seem pretty levelheaded and insightful.
- +1 to what jd said about metroid's reasoning being weak

I've never been more offended in my life

Ok real talk how much would Bard hate me if I just shot him right now

(Kidding I want him to play with us again)

Literally right above he explained himself, would hardly call that clinging.

Ok this was an interesting post to me. Where has 5qwerty mentioned that his posts are on mobile?

5qwerty has mentioned being cautious of the cult a few times now. Peci follows 5qwerty's vote on jd pretty quickly. And Peci mentions 5q making mobile posts when 5q has never mentioned that in this thread... wonder if 5q has mentioned that somewhere else to you Peci?

Unless I've missed where 5q said he's on mobile, I'm kinda seeing this as a cult slip, and I'm not liking the jd wagon sooooo chucking a ##vote Pecilia down.
I meant his posts are a wall for me to read on mobile. Meant to say this but phase change was about to pop.

Also I'm always going for GP now whenever JD dies or nobody dies night 0. :fufu:

5qwerty

Years
  • Seen today
Ok that was an odd series of events. I'm 95% wrong about Rabinov, who just called out GP and executed him. So he's most likely Marth, yeah? I don't know if it's reasonable to assume that there is evil Ike in this game, but I think we should be putting pressure on those who don't vote because it could be easy to determine and out a potential evil Ike. Though he can take another person down with him as he dies (which should mean that neither Lulu nor GP were evil Ike, right?). If there is evil Ike, then the suspicion goes onto jd, Juno, Doof, Syn, Bard, and EC/Desi since they didn't vote last night.

I also just realized that I read the Cult ability incorrectly because it's people who visit the cult guy not the other way around. I say this because I was going to say "looks like no cult" but then I realized how it works. Also sorry if I seem crazy for putting so much emphasis on the cult, it's just that I think I'd feel cheated if someone won like that.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
##Vote metroid711

I'm gonna go with the jd vote also I think. I don't know how anyone would read the Juno switch as scummy, it just doesn't make sense and it seems like he's still trying to cling to that. Part of me is slightly reluctant, because I'm not blind to the irony in metroid's post, but I just can't ignore the scum vibes I first got compared to that.

##vote jdthebud

GP voting for me over metroid....does it sound like a coverup to anyone else?

Ok that was an odd series of events. I'm 95% wrong about Rabinov, who just called out GP and executed him. So he's most likely Marth, yeah? I don't know if it's reasonable to assume that there is evil Ike in this game, but I think we should be putting pressure on those who don't vote because it could be easy to determine and out a potential evil Ike. Though he can take another person down with him as he dies (which should mean that neither Lulu nor GP were evil Ike, right?). If there is evil Ike, then the suspicion goes onto jd, Juno, Doof, Syn, Bard, and EC/Desi since they didn't vote last night.

I also just realized that I read the Cult ability incorrectly because it's people who visit the cult guy not the other way around. I say this because I was going to say "looks like no cult" but then I realized how it works. Also sorry if I seem crazy for putting so much emphasis on the cult, it's just that I think I'd feel cheated if someone won like that.
I legit thought I voted last phase, but Naku's formatting rules screwed me up there...I can promise I'm not evil Ike though.

Last edited:

Bardothren

Muddling along somehow
Years
So, I have another gun. That makes two guns. Whoever is sending me guns, I advise that you stop, I'm finding it very hard to restrain myself.

EDIT: first off, my condolences to 5qwerty and Juno. I couldn't resist. Blame Pecilia, it was probably him again. I was tempted to shoot you again for old time's sake, but I figured I'd keep you around for the constant supply of guns. Thanks much.

So, back to my victims. Given their attitudes towards Aldo and gimmepie, they seemed like the most likely suspects. 5qwerty cautiously defended gimmepie, while attempting to fend off Rabinov, and had consistently townread gimmepie before. Juno was heavily townread by gimmepie despite the attempt to overturn the Luluwagon, and townread him in return. Therefore, I diagnose you two with dead. You have Nakuzami hours to live (or about a week in real time).

My biggest townreads at this point go to Rabinov, who's obviously good-Marth at this point, Superjolt, who's driving much of the dialogue, Charlie Brown for siding with Rabi.

EC is one of my other scumreads for just hopping on the bandwagon late, but there's very little else to go off of, and his vote wasn't super late. Plus, he's hardly said anything since. I'm also wary of L'Belle for some pro-Juno sentiment expressed, but we'll see if my guns validate my point.

Neurtral reads on everyone else, this dialogue's been a bit muddy aside from the obvious standouts of 5q, Juno & Rabi. Here's hoping I was right on at least one of them so you know I'm sided with the light.

DOUBLE EDIT: and... I just found out that I don't get to kill Juno. I get one shot per day. Welp. Guess I'll have to use my vote then.

Also, ##Vote Juno

Last edited:
Back