• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Does seem cool to recognize stuff haha. But the only movie I've seen that was even intended to be in my state (I don't know if it was really filmed there) was Signs. I remember liking it as a kid because it was the first "scary" movie I had seen haha.

I just was wandering around wikipedia and found a picture of a 4th degree burn. It looks so weird that it seems fake. x:

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Fourth degree burns don't exist... third is the highest. o_O

Oh, and New York City is used in so many movies/shows. So I'm used to it :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, weird things interest me haha. I had reason to be reading about it, though.

I honestly don't find it to be all that gross? Perhaps because it's so gruesome that it looks unreal. It does scare me a bit, though, that seeing the picture made me laugh.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Actually there's 6 degrees of burn :C

But 4th, 5th and 6th are rarely heard about because usually people won't survive past 3rd degree burns.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not even going to try to google pictures of 5th and 6th degree burns. x:

I've only been to second degree, but it was covering my entire freaking face. >_>

droomph

weeb
Years
ohhhh damn that's grosss…it looks like it amputated the fingers…ohhhhh gross

That's one hell of an insult lol

I've been to only one degree, since I stay away from open fires and whatnot. Matches, I'm obsessed with them so maaaaaaaybe a couple minor burns here and there.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Of course, but some sick, twisted part of me liked it, I guess. D:
Something must be terribly wrong with me haha.

I like fire. x: I light candles solely so I'll have an excuse to light the match. Then I let it burn as long as I can without burning my fingers badly or it falling apart.

droomph

weeb
Years
I actually kinda like it too. It's so disgusting, yet weird and fascinating. I gotta just ask myself, "WHAT the hell did he do to get that?!"

What is 5th degree burns anyways lol? Is it, "you're burned to a crisp?"

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Exactly haha. I want to know how it's even possible without it being intentional.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yup. My sister got a third-degree one and had to go to the doctor and get burn cream to put on it so she wouldn't get it infected. It was pretty nasty.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I just looked up 4, 5, and 6th degree burns and some of those pics are pretty disturbing. I didn't even know there were six stages until today; just three weeks ago in my culinary class we only discussed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree burns.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I was really young so my skin must have been more sensitive and I was outside all day and I think sunscreened only once. Plus when you're swimming like we were, the sun reflects off the water and is more intense on your face/shoulders, so that made it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back