• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Digital Network

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
MatiZ Master said:
the town looks better, but don't you think about making the town even MORE futuristic? cuz it actually don't look much like the future...
how?
You should tell me what you'd like to see and I'll put it in the game.
BTW, it aint like the "flying cars" and robot kind of future. Its just everything to do with pokemon is all done with computers and stuff...

Years
Neo-Dragon said:
how?
You should tell me what you'd like to see and I'll put it in the game.
BTW, it aint like the "flying cars" and robot kind of future. Its just everything to do with pokemon is all done with computers and stuff...
dunno... try replacing the singht with screen like thing and making the route a bit more... futuristic? anyway, do want you want

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
Great Maps!!!
Like the CMS and CBS.
Good luck in your game!!!

Thanks Matt ;)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
When a do a bit more of the _________ (see below) , I'll probly post a CBS demo...
Heres what I said look below for...

Update:
If you look at the menu screen, you'll see a option saying fusion, well, Heres the first fusion.
In the game, you will have to fuse your Umbreon with your friends Jolteon from a tempory boost for a battle against a Team Neon (name still pending:S ) member...
But, since I was just testing it out, again- the battle is against eevee for this test screen lol.
umbreoltbattle4uc.png

EDIT: ah crap, looking over the thread, I've seen I can't use imageshack anymore to upload my pics (they are all down :( )

EDIT 2: I've redone the tail, I've gave it a Umreon tail, instead of a Jolteon one...

Last edited:
Years
Neo-Dragon said:
To maximo: I was thinking of something like that, but instead of attacks, it was like power-ups for them. Yesterday, when i was working on the battle system, I originaly(sp?) done a "Hit system" - were, when u selected the attack, you had to press enter as fast as you can. The higher number of times you pressed it, the stronger the attack, and if you hit it a small ammount of times, you'd miss the attack. But Today, when I was working on it, I scraped the idea, as after about the 4th time it came around to chosing attacks, it would go straight into using tackle(and requireing you to hit the enter key again). I couldn't figure out why it done it on the 4th attack, so i scraped it....
Hey man this is a great idea! Never even crossed my mind.. You should try and do it..
It would be all switches and variables that make it automatically go into using tackle.. I had the same problem with the cbs..
I like that screen but those colours are still not very attracting. Good luck with it.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I agree with Krazy. You should carry on with that idea. I'm sure that we all know the feeling of a piece of code not going as it's supposed to.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I will go through with it so....
I will get started on it now, but while I'm doing it, here are some more screens for you.

fusionscreen9jy.png

This image is just showing you your first fusion in the game. When you click the fusion command on the main menu, it will show you the fusions you have- click on Umbreolt to view it .

The next two screens are just of the intro.
introscreen15cq.png

introscreen20dp.png

EDIT :: heres a screen of Pinmar, a fusion between Pinsir and Magmar
pinmarbattlescreen8cl.png

Last edited:
Years
The fusion menu looks nice but you might want to make to do something about the text at the top, as it's hard to read.

The Hiro sprites cap looks stretched out, might want to fix that too.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Very nice work. Personally, I think that the blue's a bit dark, but that's just me. Fusion looks great. How many pokemon combinations are you going to allow to fuse?

Berino

Graphics Artist
Years
This game looks amazing. The Fusion is the best part. I have never heard of some1 putting in a fusion. ITs great.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
Amazing work!!!
Great Pinmar!!!
Like your game a lot. :) ;)

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Wow this is turing out great!Can you seperate fused pokemon?

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
I usually don't like fusions, but, now seeing it in game, it looks awesome. You could make some ultimate pokemon! How about Charizard and Bulbasaur, or Latias and Tyrannitar, or something along those lines. The possibilities are endless. Mew and Celebi, anyone?

Years
Are the fusions only for battle or permanant? It would be kool if you could fuse before battle.. Sort of like a powerup :)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Thanks everyone for the feedback so far! It was nice to read. I'm sorry I havn't had a update in like 2 days (i've been busy)- which is not like me, since I like to do daily updates lol. I'll try have some updates tonight. Hopefully will have the map of the region done- and a few more enemy and hero fusions.
Also- i seen some questions so:
Q: how many fusions will be in the game?
A: So far, there is a planed 10 Hero (Umbreon fusions)- and up to 25 enemy fusions.
Q: Are the fusions only for battle or permanant?
A: Fusions are only for battle. They will power you up in different areas- depending on the pokemon you fuse with. For example: If you'll have a high attack, you'll have a low defence. And so on. So you must make the right decision with which pokemon you fuse with.
Q: Can you seperate fused pokemon?
A: Yes, as I've said, Fusions will only last for battles. So... therefore after battle, you'll have your pokemon seperated....

Back