• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Dark Fantasy [ What new things do you want? ]

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
A safari would be nice, given the amount of pokemon in the dex it could have a ton of variation, though I do wonder if they'll bring back the HgSs style version or go back to the old one.
I would like to see a workable Game corner return, but I don't see it happening any time soon :(
Also a few Hoenn characters appearing and hinting would be nice...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I would like to see a workable Game corner return, but I don't see it happening any time soon :(
Yeah I don't really see it happening either. Maybe Pokewood could have like, mini-games there as a thing kinda like a game corner? Dunno that's like our only chance imo.

blue

gucci
Years
US Press Site reveals the first city's name has changed from Hiougi City to Aspertia City.

Kinda irrelevant but still, hoping for older characters to play actual roles in the games i.e Brock assisting you in some parts of the storyline would be awesome.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I was just thinking about B2W2 and I'd love to see a cutscene when we get to Mistralton of the rain pouring down (by default when you first get there) then watch as planes take off into the sky and Skyla walks out of a building as the planes take off. AND THEN, her quickly telling you to jump in her own personal plane to go to eastern Unova to the mountain, so you skip half of that, and instead get your plane ride as apart of a story with a cutscene and all. :3;

torchickensandwich

<-- this guy
Years
I was just thinking about B2W2 and I'd love to see a cutscene when we get to Mistralton of the rain pouring down (by default when you first get there) then watch as planes take off into the sky and Skyla walks out of a building as the planes take off. AND THEN, her quickly telling you to jump in her own personal plane to go to eastern Unova to the mountain, so you skip half of that, and instead get your plane ride as apart of a story with a cutscene and all. :3;

That sounds awesome. I love this idea. It reminds me so much of Mr. Briney and his boat from R/S/E. I remember seeing what appeared to be a landing strip in eastern Unova on the new region map so maybe we will finally get to fly in one of Skyla's planes.

I'd also like to see in the new games:

Put more emphasis on events that occur during seasons. I don't like how it only snows in one city in winter. So Icirrus city got covered in a blizzard, but Anville town, Route 9, Opelucid City, The Pokemon League, Victory Road (for examples) got no snow at all? Also, one or two more Pokemon that change forms depending on what season it is couldn't hurt.

I'd love to see more camera angles while crossing all of Unova's bridges. A different angle each time you cross plus the different views of the region would make a pretty cool experience.

How about making the Royal Unova a bit more exciting? I do like how it worked in BW but maybe they could tweak it a little bit. I honestly found myself just sitting up on the deck watching the scenery instead of battling most of the time.

Also I'd like to see the Battle Subway take you to actual destinations.

I can think of so much more but I have to get work!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
How about making the Royal Unova a bit more exciting? I do like how it worked in BW but maybe they could tweak it a little bit. I honestly found myself just sitting up on the deck watching the scenery instead of battling most of the time.

Also I'd like to see the Battle Subway take you to actual destinations.

Royal Unova, yes. Maybe like, they could make it that you could drive it back post-game and early on you can only take the tour, and for it to be a part of the story or something. I just want to be able to do more... maybe make it more 3D...?

Yes plz @ second.

evo21

RNGing is awesomes
Years
  • Age 36
  • uk
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
what i want to see in b/w2

-pokeradar needs to make a return
-awesome MT's like there was in d/p/plt/hg/ss
-team galactic/magma/aqua teaming up with team plasma
-an event poke that unlocks Hall of Origin Arceus (oinly legit way to get it shiny withput hacking) similar to SinJoh ruins

-TM90 being released so i can teach Snarl to Mandibuzz ;)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I want to see better villains. So far all of the criminal organizations have been underhanded by a single 10 year old kid. (well, the gym leaders and cheren helped in b/w, but still).

Also, they need to act badder than this. Blow stuff up or at least try to destroy the world or something. None of this "free pokemon" or "bleh we follow Giovanni for no apparent reason".

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
I want to see better villains. So far all of the criminal organizations have been underhanded by a single 10 year old kid. (well, the gym leaders and cheren helped in b/w, but still).

Also, they need to act badder than this. Blow stuff up or at least try to destroy the world or something. None of this "free pokemon" or "bleh we follow Giovanni for no apparent reason".

^THIS. Desperately hoping that Plasma's not so wimpy this time. They actually were a bit boring in BW.

Also really liking evo21's third point. PLZ i would love that so much.

Sadly it's very unlikely.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Like already said, I want a tougher enemy team. I keep squashing grunts and OHKOing every one of their pokemon without issue in every game. I'd laugh so hard if my team actually got close to getting completely wiped out, or if half/more of my team was knocked down by a plasma leader. Kinda like how Ghetsis was. He close to destroyed my team.

I really liked Team Rocket, because they were actual bad guys. We need more evil in these games, and more stuff to do after you defeat the team and finish the story/plot. I haven't picked up my DS to play pokemon in forever, since there's nothing to do once you're done w/ the story.

Renyui!

ascender
Years
With the whole 'more evil' issue, I don't know what they can really do about that fact without making it more mature, and considering it's Pokemon, which is aimed at younger audiences, sadly, I doubt this will come to being. It's a good idea, though.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
I want these things in B2W2:

*Safari Zone
*Battle Frontier which BW lacked
*VS Seeker returning
*One or more new water routes
*Better TMs to replace the crappy ones like Struggle Bug, Incinerate, etc...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
*One or more new water routes
Well from the looks of it, you'll likely get that considering there's a water tunnel over somewhere I assume we haven't visited before and hopefully they open up Castelia bay (idk that just sounds nice lool).

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years

Well from the looks of it, you'll likely get that considering there's a water tunnel over somewhere I assume we haven't visited before and hopefully they open up Castelia bay (idk that just sounds nice lool).

Surf wasn't very useful in BW, and it needs to be more of usage.
That's why I put that one on my list.

blue

gucci
Years
Id like to see Gym Leaders team up in the tournament, i.e facing off in a double/triple battle with Brock Misty & LT. Surge, that's something that hasn't been done before and would be awesome.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Id like to see Gym Leaders team up in the tournament, i.e facing off in a double/triple battle with Brock Misty & LT. Surge, that's something that hasn't been done before and would be awesome.

That is a pretty unique idea, and it would be pretty awesome as well.
The graphics during the fight, especially if it is live with an audience, would be magnificent.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm pretty sure they confirmed that Double Battles at least would be involved in the World Tournament.

torchickensandwich

<-- this guy
Years
I'd also like to see some subtle hints towards gen 3 remakes in B2W2 :]

And as the poster above me said, I'd like to see Meloetta and Genesect play a role in the story. Genesect was created by Team Plasma after all, they could at least find some way to fit it into the story.

Back