• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Proposal: Ribbons

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
I want to pitch an idea for a PokeCommunity Daily Article for someone to write, an article about Ribbons.
It would be about what Ribbons are, how to get them, and what games you can get them on. I think it would be good for people who want to know about them or for people who don't know about Ribbons to find out what they are. (If there are any people...)

Years
I think that sounds like a fairly reasonable article idea. Although generally you'd write the article yourself.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Yeah, just to clarify it's fine for people to propose article ideas they don't want to write themselves.

I like the idea myself. But who is keen to write on it? I'm not so knowledgeable on it myself and while I could study up on it there are other articles I want to do first.

Years
Yeah, just to clarify it's fine for people to propose article ideas they don't want to write themselves.

I like the idea myself. But who is keen to write on it? I'm not so knowledgeable on it myself and while I could study up on it there are other articles I want to do first.

If I find spare time I might give it a shot but it'd be helpful to have someone help gather all the info.

Back