• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Comic-Con attendees will be invited to join special guests from Hasbro Studios and The Hub Network's "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" as they share behind the scenes details and a sneak peek into Season 4 on Saturday, July 20 at 10a.m.

@MMeghanMcCarthy

"@WarCrazy5: EG was amazing and props to you all! But I'm wondering what more can you put these ponies through? What worse?" You'll see ;-)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
It's a time waster. Especially what with multitudes of Patasprites popping up every time you play and rocks showing up out of nowhere. Sometimes I still ask myself why.
Lol why? It would be fun though if Rarity, Sweetie Belle, Rainbow Dash would be in bits rather than gems so that we can actually finish the game rather than relying on Dailies and Derpy and money :/

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
The MLP game isn't as hard as some people think. From day one, I vowed to not spend a single real cent and so far I've been getting by quite easily. Sure it was hard in the beginning, but gems have been getting easier to earn. Prices have been reduced, parasprites and changlings now have a chance of dropping gems, and nearly every Canterlot mission has gem rewards. I've made substancial progress and even though it can be hard at times, its still possible and is only getting easier with each update.

Years
hi! ive never told anyone that im a brony, but now im comming out of the party cannon.
you can call me Blu, and my favorite pony is Fluttershy! shes so sweet and kind and i just love her when she helps with animals! haha cx

id love to join! so i guess hello!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Hey there Blu! Welcome to the herd! Don't be so nervous about admitting you're a fan here. You're among people that fully understand.

Fluttershy is adorable. I love when she helps animals too. Reminds me a bit of myself.

I've never played the MLP game. I have enough games to play.

Years
Username: SonicBlazePlatinum
Favorite Pony: Twilight Sparkle
Additional Information: Last month at the beginning of June I wanted to know more information about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic so I went to TVTropes to look up some information, first looking at Nightmare Fuel and later on June 9th I decided to watch episodes of MLP: FiM on YouTube and go to My Little Brony on Memebase to see why people liked it. After watching the episodes Party Of One, Lesson Zero, and Too Many Pinkie Pies I ended up watching every episode within the next two weeks. I consider myself a brony after that. Currently I am watching every episode again, and I recently changed my YouTube name to SonicBronyPlatinum, and I plan on getting MLP:FiM stuff such as trading cards and Equestria Girls when it is out on DVD. I even plan on getting MLP:FiM merchandise from Hot Topic so I can have MLP:FiM clothing such as the Rainbow Dash Brony shirt. Also I have read Cupcakes, Rainbow Factory, and My Little Dashie.

I wonder if DJ Pon3 and Octavia will talk in Season 4 or Gilda making another appearance?

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hey there SonicBlazePlatinum! Welcome to the club! (And HIIIII everyone else! Im back! For awhile... :D) Great to see another person to find the joy of MLP. Although I must confess something... I havent watched anything mlp related in ages... I feel sorta...drifted away from the fanbase. I wonder why... Oh and whats the current hot-topic here? Ill go with the general opinion... (plays it safe. :D)

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Username: IcyFlame

Favorite pony: Colgate, Rainbow Dash

Additional Information: Been a fan since season 1 I forgot how I was a fan I think I was a fan of ponies

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Welcome to the club, everyone! I'll do my best to add everyone to the first post, since there's still that captcha problem I get from the CSS.

Hey there SonicBlazePlatinum! Welcome to the club! (And HIIIII everyone else! Im back! For awhile... :D) Great to see another person to find the joy of MLP. Although I must confess something... I havent watched anything mlp related in ages... I feel sorta...drifted away from the fanbase. I wonder why... Oh and whats the current hot-topic here? Ill go with the general opinion... (plays it safe. :D)
I haven't really watched anything MLP in ages either, unless you want to count Equestria Girls. And there's really no topic to keep on in this thread. As long as it's MLP-related, post it!

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Huuh?! No topic? Oh well.... Might as well ask: Was Equestria Girls good/bad? If so... why? Were you disapointed at something etc. (I havent yet seen the movie and I dont know if I will... So id like to know more about peoples thoughts about it..)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I saw it and I did like it. It was a good way to kill an hour-and-a-half, or however long it is. As long as you don't go into watching it expecting it to be completely amazing and the best MLP movie ever, it's fine. The songs are catchy, the characters are the same as they are as ponies, and the story is...there. Nothing spectacular, but it's not horrible. It's just Hasbro's answer to Monster High, so keep it in the back of your mind while watching that that's who Equestria Girls is targeting.

As I said, I like it, and would watch it again if I have the chance. Personally, it rekindled some of my pony love and reminded me of the first season's episodes.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Julian Yeo ‏@judacris 5t

Pinkie Pie's sister will visit Ponyville, meets Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon and becomes a bully. Pinkie Pie sings a catchy song. #MLPSeason4

Fire Flame the Mare ‏@Fire_Flame_Pony 6t

#mlpseason4 Nightmare moon confirmed Apple family song (possible applejack episode) superhero episode

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
For those of you who have an Xbox 360, a lot of MLP features added on their updates today, so your account can have a pony theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back