• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
metapod this is amazing, but everytime i attempt to download it, i get a message saying file extension redirected then it says i have to find the file type, i dont know how to download the new beta, i played a older beta on vizzed and it was great but it ended so i just kinda fell out of it but i want to see more, also if you ever have jobs that i can do i would greatly appreciate it, i have scripted some hacks before.

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
It's supposed to be an anime hack (meaning it follows the events of the anime). If he adds events that weren't in the anime, he really can't call it that anymore now can he?

He can always use events from the movies though, as long as they follow the time period of the Indigo league, or use the events of the manga like the Silph.Co battle and Mewtwo's awakening, although the manga is based on the adventures of Red in Kanto so it won't be such a good idea to use that.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Great hack! I downloaded it today and I'm really enjoying it :)
Im at Cerulean gym and I can't beat Misty Dx silly Pikachu not wanting to battle D:<
I've currently got :
Pidgeotto Lv17
Butterfree Lv12

I can take down Staryu with Butterfree using Sleep powder + Thief + Tackle
When Starmie comes out I sleep powder and Thief until I realize It has recover .-.
Any Tips?

EDIT : Just beat her with Butterfree, She's now Level 16

Last edited:
Years
I personally caught myself a Nidoran and then evolved him to a Nidoking with the moon stone. He was the beast in my team vs Misty

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Okay, okay, Im stuck again .-.

Where do I go now?

I've beaten Misty, been to the school, lost against AJ and received Bulbasaur, So where to next?

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
I personally caught myself a Nidoran and then evolved him to a Nidoking with the moon stone. He was the beast in my team vs Misty

I try to catch evry pokemon on the side, including the event pokemon that were not supposed to be caught in the anime (Spearow, Beedrill and such) and evolve them by battling wild pokemon for the Pokedex, but I only fight trainers and gym leaders with Ash's pokemon, just to experience the anime feeling. Also, it's too bad that there isn't a way to get an unlimited amount of evolution stones, especially Moon Stones, not to mention evolving pokemon withought trades, happiness and such.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
oh and sorry for calling you ash metapod in my last post, I didnt think and for some reason I always think your name is ash lol but good luck anyway
Maybe you meant me? xD

He can always use events from the movies though, as long as they follow the time period of the Indigo league, or use the events of the manga like the Silph.Co battle and Mewtwo's awakening,
I think Metapod's planning that... maybe not the pre-movie events but events probably yes.

I try to catch evry pokemon on the side, including the event pokemon that were not supposed to be caught in the anime (Spearow, Beedrill and such) and evolve them by battling wild pokemon for the Pokedex, but I only fight trainers and gym leaders with Ash's pokemon, just to experience the anime feeling. Also, it's too bad that there isn't a way to get an unlimited amount of evolution stones, especially Moon Stones, not to mention evolving pokemon withought trades, happiness and such.
You are wasting pokeballs man xD
I'm only catching the pokemon Ash caught xD Of course I've adopted the abandoned pokemon but they are in box xD

I've beaten Misty, been to the school, lost against AJ and received Bulbasaur, So where to next?
Charmander =) So once you capture (you don't receive it xD) go to south, jump from ladder and soon you will find Charmy =)

xxjynx18

LEGEN-DARY
Years
yo, i love this hack.
This is the best hack i've ever played.
yet I did manage to find a glitch or two though...
and i would like to point them out

when i went to get haunter in the pokemon tower it wouldnt let him come with me because i did not have an empty spot on my team. So I left, dropped of krabby at the pokemon center and then went back to the tower. when i re-entered
the room with haunter in it, my body was there with haunter standing next to it. then i had to "re-enter" my body again.
Then when haunter did join my team, it said haunter decided to join ash..
even though i named myself danny..

the only other problem i had with the game was getting squirtle...
i didnt know i had to walk up to the water and push the a button..... took me forever to figure it out, i thought i needed to use the old rod until i got a squirtle.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
Can anybody help me i beaten Misty beat AJ (Hard Battle) and i beaten the Poke Tech school thing but i dont know what to do next?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Can anybody help me i beaten Misty beat AJ (Hard Battle) and i beaten the Poke Tech school thing but i dont know what to do next?
Go south from Cerulean and turn left immediately after you leave the city and there will be grassy patch which will lead you to Hidden Village.

So you're going to catch 30 Tauros? O.o
No =) Only 29 xD
Just joking ;) Of course I've captured only one ;) Ash is also using only the same one.

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
You are wasting pokeballs man xD
I'm only catching the pokemon Ash caught xD Of course I've adopted the abandoned pokemon but they are in box xD

There wasn't any pokemon game I played withought getting all pokemon available and only after I finish the game I cheat to get those no one can, like the ones that can't be found anywhere or the ones you are too limited with evolution stones to evolve. Besides finishing the game I also have the goal to complete the Pokedex, so you can't tell me I'm wasting pokeballs, since they are mine to waste.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
Help I'm stuck again, ok i got the bicycle but when i go to the fuscia gym it tell me:
''GO SOUTH AND COME BACK'' and i wanna fight that ninja.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2010
Wow, I can't believe this, it's almost equal to the anime! Congratulations ^^

pokeman rawr

>NoOB<
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2010
Dude i love this patch my fav out of the ones i played!!!

I stayed up all night playing it lol.

got to the part where you let the kids play with your pokemon and after that
i went left and there was nothing...i got scared. T_T haha

(had to edit)

Last edited:
Back