• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
I have one that has been caught in a dream ball, not sure of the nature, i'd have to look. The other one is still in my entralink and hasn't been caught yet.

Years
is there any specific nature you'd be interested in? I can also do the same for the Mamoswine and the Arceus if you'd like.

Years
Here's what I have:
Victini (US movie 14) - Naïve, Brave, Modest, Hasty, Careful, Quirky, Jolly, Rash, Impish, Lonely, Calm.
Mewtwo (US aniv.) - Timid, Hardy, Quiet, Mild, and one yet to be received (caught, gotten?? whichever term you want to use)
Arceus - Bold, and two in the entralink to be caught
Mamoswine - Rash, Jolly and one in the entralink to be caught
Banette - Sassy and two in the entralink to be caught
And I found a US birthday Togekiss in the entralink

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Any chance of some 4th gen items today?
Sure, what do you need please??
Here's what I have:
Victini (US movie 14) - Naïve, Brave, Modest, Hasty, Careful, Quirky, Jolly, Rash, Impish, Lonely, Calm.
Mewtwo (US aniv.) - Timid, Hardy, Quiet, Mild, and one yet to be received (caught, gotten?? whichever term you want to use)
Arceus - Bold, and two in the entralink to be caught
Mamoswine - Rash, Jolly and one in the entralink to be caught
Banette - Sassy and two in the entralink to be caught
And I found a US birthday Togekiss in the entralink

Let me get my cloning code to work, but probably be interested in most of those if you can pick other events from me please??

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Hi there,

may I please have

x1 Tm 35 flamethrower
x1 Tm 26 Earthquake
x1 Tm 13 Ice beam
x1 Tm 24 Thunderbolt

and also Darkrai checked please if you can?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Yes I'll give it to you and let me know how it goes tomorrow.

Also could I have some pokes leveled too please? 4 if possible, ill do the drugs myself

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I don't mind, but since you are giving darkrai, I can only level 3 for you until the trade back!! And I don't mind the drugging, you have to do that before they are touched to much!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Hey RNC do you think we could do an Evolution trade real quick? I need 3 pokemon evolved. You can make copies of em if you like too. There great in IV's

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC do you think we could do an Evolution trade real quick? I need 3 pokemon evolved. You can make copies of em if you like too. There great in IV's
I can do that after I trade with Houndoomed
Ok so three and the darkrai, I would appreciate you doing the drugging then thank you, see you in there

I'll meet you in there now then!!

Back