• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen My Weird Pokemon Emerald Glitch!

Amoblaz

Quester
Years
Hi, i was playing pokemon emerald yesterday, and i was going to route 103, so i flew to oldale town, and there i saw something really weird, i dont know what it is, but it seems that Route 101 has really changed.. Glitched...
I made 2 pictures with my cell phone, they are low quality.. but your still able to see whats wrong.

foto0096copy9cz.png

This is what you see in littleroot town

foto00974gq.png

and this is what you see in oldale town.

Does anyone know what i can do to fix this?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
o__O Have you done any recent glitches with the Emerald version?? Like Gamshark or actionreplay??

Either that, or you have a pirated version, but other than those things I honestly don't know how that could've happened .__.;;; Freaky though...

BonslyMaster

I've been here since 2005!?
Years
  • tx
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
O_o Oldale Town got glitch city style.... It's either GameShark or Action Replay....

Amoblaz

Quester
Years
Thats the weird thing, i never use AR or gameshark, we dont have those here in my country, and this isn't a pirated version, i brought it in the shop when it got released in europe.

Keruri

Espeon Lover
Years
HAHA wooooahh that is AWEsome if I may be so frank... haha i love glitches. Yes it is rather Glitch City all over again. Hmm.. well, first off, are those wierd objects blocking the way, like solid objects? or can you walk through them? and is the language English on your game? it may be something went corrupt inside the cartrige itself. What I mean is it could have been actually made with a malfunction and the more you play it the more the defect comes out. That happened to a friend of mine with a Japanese version of a pokemon game, which is why I ask about the language. Well no doubt you can sell that for a lot of money, if all else fails, to some idiot. Just tell them the glitch is worth a lot. haha. Have fun! =]

Amoblaz

Quester
Years
The game is from europe, the language is English, And i can't walk in those objects, it's really weird, I emailed nintendo. I hope they can help me.

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
i think i know what the problem is.my friend had almost the same glitch except it was pokemon instead of tree stumps and when you talked to the villagers they would make those sounds the pokemon make in the game.if you didnt use a gameshark or action replay then start the game over without saving then play your real game again if that doesnt work then just fly away from there and save your game in that current area.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
Years
How long have you had Emerald for, and how many hours are logged into the game? Because if it's been a long time it might start to play up. Someone from another thread said that if you play it too long it starts to defect.

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
Cheeky Typhlosion said:
How long have you had Emerald for, and how many hours are logged into the game? Because if it's been a long time it might start to play up. Someone from another thread said that if you play it too long it starts to defect.

yep,i know the hours too!my cousin was playing it when the pokemon in his boxes started....its hard to explain,like morphing.his lv.100 azumaril turned purple and its arm was moved upward.very weird. so he tried to trade his non-deffected pokemon to his other game but it wouldnt work.he played for over 150 hours. when you reach 145 hours start transferring,and dont wait just do it,because when you get up in the 150's your game and pokemon are done for.:(

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
Years
But I've been playing my Sapphire Game for 214 hrs and it still works as good as the day I got it, which was 2 or 3 years ago I might add... But yeah. I reckon you might have gotten some dust in your cartridge and the game has just screwed up from that, or something. Coz it is possible.

Amoblaz

Quester
Years
Thats no big problem really, i can just fly away, but its still there, and i am trying to figure out what it is before my entire game is going to screw up.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2006
ummm... well u might just wanna get a new game. oh and i've played my emerald for almost 400 hours and nothing glitchy ever happened besides the tailow sounding like my blaziken, but that only happened once

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2006
ummm... well u might just wanna get a new game. oh and i've played my emerald for almost 400 hours and nothing glitchy ever happened besides the tailow sounding like my blaziken, but that only happened once

Back