• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vault 312 Mafia | Game Over

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Was really tired after work, got a couple things to do first but I'll have the post up as soon as I'm done.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Epilogue

"Alright let's get started." A burly man started. "I'm Nurse Emily Hayes. I think that we should go for that one!"

"Uh, how about we go for that lady over there?"

"I like that idea."

"I like the first guy's idea."

The dwellers bickered among each other, but Becker couldn't take it anymore and he pulled out his 10mm and shot a woman in the head. "There, now we can all go to sleep."

Two men unholstered their guns and pointed them at the remaining dwellers. "Well well, without your doctor there's nothing you can do to stop us."

"Wait, but when I investigated you, you were innocent!" Becker yelled.

"You naive fool. You couldn't tell a wasp and a honey bee apart!" A man with black hair snickered.

"Why are you doing this though?" Ashlynn asked.

"Nothing personal, we just had a job to do." Another man spoke up, this one with blonde curly hair. They didn't waste another second to give Becker a chance to retailiate and opened fire. Killing them both.

"Right, now we just gotta hunker down for 5 years and wait for this war to blow over. Then we get payed."

UchO2hm.png

Melody is Dead. They were Nurse Emily Hayes.
Abby is Dead. They were Dr. Ashlynn Peterson.
Norðurljós is Dead. They were Vault-Tec Security Becker.

Game Over! Gimmepie and EvilChameleon have won!

Pecilia as GM

Who's Kiyo? as Amanda Gonzalez
Johnny as Mrs. Abernathy
jdthebud as Arnold Martin
Aquacorde as Angela Cobb
Abby as Dr. Ashlynn Peterson
Norðurljós as Vault-Tec Security Becker
Uzumaki Naruto as The Overseer
Bardothren as Zackary Morrison
Superjolt as Vault-Tec Security Mathis
Wiicked as Jesse Stevens
gimmepie as Omar Smith
EvilChameleon as Jack Cooper
Melody as Nurse Emily Hayes

JcKwrzU.png

I was gonna do a 5 years later epilogue but my brain is fried right now.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Twice in a row I replaced a cop and not once did I get a guilty report >.<

unless you count investigating a godfather

You weren't a typical cop, you were a naive cop whose reports all come out innocent. Superjolt was the normal cop. That's actually why it all came up inno.

Years
Ngl even I thought EC was a Godfather lmao.
This was fun xD

Special thanks to Kiyo. The brave hero who identified the Granny early on.

Back