View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2010 (11:32 PM).
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
  • I don't get the obsession with Justin Bieber. The guy seems mediocre at best and he is already getting his own movie really.
  • I don't get the whole crazy about texting either. If I was to converse with someone over a phone I dial their number and verbally talk to them. The conversation goes much faster and I can move on to the next thing.
  • I never understood why under aged kids are so caught up on drinking alcoholic beverages. Seriously all they are is a drink just like anything else. The only difference is Alcohol is a depressant where as soft drifts, water, and so on are not. I don't know if they think they are cool because they are doing booze but I think it is just stupid and contributes to numerous car crash's and deaths each year. And for what just to consume a liquid substance?!
  • I kind of understand Twilight, but I don't get why there is so much fanfare. More then likely it is just the teenage girls like OMG guys with shirts off that have muscles ah la la. Heck I would just assume Blade come and kill all of them and be do with it. But different people like different things, so more power to 'em.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White