Thread: [Pokémon OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy [T]
View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018 (2:56 AM).

Nature: Careful
    The Pokemon Trainer Academy

Solid As A Brock

Brock smiled as the two students agreed and patiently waited for the others to file out, some of them casting glances back to try and figure out what was going on. Once they had all left Brock shut the door and turned back to Rylie and Dallas.

"Thanks for staying behind. Truth is I don't need much help, but I wanted to reward the two students who actually seemed to take an interest. I know that for a lot of people this isn't the, heh, most exciting class. Especially when so much of what we know about Pokemon Eggs isn't exactly concrete. But since the two of you showed an interest, how would you like to look after one of these Eggs for yourself?"

Brock grinned and raised his eyebrows, obviously thinking this was a great offer. His eyes didn't exactly grow any wider when his eyebrows lifted but his squint did seem to get... bigger? "You don't have to, of course, but it would be a great chance to expand your horizons as Trainers, and you would be allowed to keep the Pokemon that hatched - again, only if you wanted to. The main thing is you'd have to take it to the Pokemon Center every day until it hatches for a check up - but beyond that the care they need isn't all that much. Keep them safe and warm and show them plenty of affection, that seems to help them hatch quicker. If you're interested you can pick any of the Eggs you like, but even if I know what it'll hatch into, I won't tell you!" Brock laughed. "Seeing what Pokemon you end up with is half the excitement after all! And learning to work with a Pokemon you might otherwise not have chosen is, I think, one of the best ways you can learn about yourself as a Trainer. So... what do you say?"