• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Get-Together 2009 - Gaming Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Just a reminder that the TF2 session will be starting in about ten minutes. Please add either me or Klippy to your Steam account to let us know you're playing.

And remember that the server details are in the first post.

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
Ill do gears of war on saturday my Gamertag is Riggzyd

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
We just finished playing some Team Fortress 2 with a fair-sized group of PC people. We did a bunch of matches of capture the flag, payload, arena, and king of the hill. Remember there's another TF2 session at midnight EDT tomorrow night, hosted by Hiroshi Sotomura!

The next gaming event is at 2PM EDT tomorrow, switching back to Xbox Live with Gummy hosting Gears of War 2 followed by Aegis Wing at 5PM EDT. And make sure to remember 8PM EDT tomorrow night is Halo 3, which is sure to be a popular session. Hope to see you guys there!

engage'

a new horizon
Years
Would like to sign up for the TF2 game on the 23rd.
Steam: fitzchiv

Not sure, but I checked the world clock thingo, it should be 12pm noon (lunch time!) in Perth.
Am I correct?

And is it too late to possibly come up with another event? I was wondering if we could do a L4D/CoD4 PC game?

Will be adding Klippy, Nocturne and Hiroshi.

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
Years
Well, I'm a few Microsoft Points short for the Halo 3 DLC maps. Only missing one pack, but still.

@_@ Looks like I'm out on that. Still up for some Aegis Wing though.

And I'll ask now: what exactly is the Free Play? Seems simple, but still not sure... (too simple?)

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
Years
I'll be up for the Halo 3 again, already posted my GT and I think I have the hosts on my FL.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
And is it too late to possibly come up with another event? I was wondering if we could do a L4D/CoD4 PC game?

It is not too late. I've been considering a PC version of the L4D night just going on at the same time, so if we get a couple more people interested we can hop in and play some Left 4 Dead while the Xbox people play also. :D

And I'll ask now: what exactly is the Free Play? Seems simple, but still not sure... (too simple?)

Free Play is basically going to be us getting into an Xbox Live party and just playing whatever games we want and enjoying chatting with each other. It's mainly to chat and also play games, but there's no set game so everyone can do their own thing, while still getting to be part of the Event. :D

Also, don't forget at 2PM EST Gummy will be on Xbox to host the Gears of War 2 session. And after that he'll be there for the free downloadable Xbox Live Arcade game Aegis Wing at 5PM EST.

Years
Halo 3 - Sat. 22nd August - Xbox 360
Gamertag: Spherical Ice
Username: Spherical Ice

If I'm in England, then is it at one a.m? If so, then I can't participate...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Hey, Klippy, can we do Quakelive?

It's probably better not to. D; I think the games we've got are satisfactory enough for the time being, but maybe next time or something. :D

And yes, Spherical Ice, I'm afraid that is 1AM for you. D:

omomo0725

Mudkip Lord
Years
Hi every everyone I am so glad to see you all and I am Back for the Gathering.
This might be the last day you will see me here so I just want to say you guys where always family to me.
I did not know so many people here had Steam.
I just got a email about this event and I have not bin active at all on the PC.
When i got this email I thought it would be nice to meet with my old PC friends.

Here to sign up for the TF2 game on the 23rd.
Steam: Snakefrog0725

I live in ohio so what time would that start.

I will be adding Klippy, Hiroshi and Nocturne.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
I wish I knew about CoD:WaW going on yesterday *coughPCXBLtagcough*. But oh well, I only have myself to blame for not getting on.

Maybe I'll have a shot at Gears 2 if I get back in time.

Tag: Red Dragon 088

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
'Kay guys, GoW2 event starting in about 45 minutes. If you plan on participating, please repost your Gamertag again so I can tell Klippy who played.

Mine: Gummybearz92

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Ugh, well the event started. But we can start over as we haven't gotten too far. If we get less than 6 people, we will most likely be doing Horde.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back