• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My DPP and HGSS Tiles

What do you think of my tiles? (Please make this serious)

• Don't ever make tiles again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

School days again...
Years
Hello!

They have good pallettes and well prepared, my favorite is the CP, which I do not like, for example, the first floor of each principal, the floor is as strange and carpeting that does not fit ...

Well, I wish you luck with your tiles ^^

Greetz!

PS: I had not seen, minis are also well ^^

PS 2: Sorry for my english, I'm Spanish

Thanks. :D
About the floor, I just based it on the original ones.

GRRRRRRRR >.< I wanted to do barn tiles, but your's are sooo good!! haha
great job anyway.

Thanks. :D

School days again...
Years
Sorry for not updating...
Small update:

hgsstileset.png

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I like that department store, I think I'll change my old one. :D
And GTS Building also looks nice.

Bordew5

PokéTect
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2012
I like the farm building, I think I might make a log house based on it

Years
Hello, I need some distrotion world tiles for my hack. If you want to make them just vm. By they way I like your tiles and OW.

School days again...
Years
Update:

These tiles are not in public, if you want to use it, please ask permission to Bolens

tintotileset.png

Last edited:

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years

luvin ur tiles, keep up the good work!
I would reccomend trying to make trees / mountains. I know you said you only make buildings and paths...but hey, your pretty good at this, so i would give it a try. Also i kinda already started, but thought i should ask before i release, is it OK if i make a ROM base with ur tiles in it (proper credit of course)?

Last edited:

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Yesthey are pretty good, can you do Hoenn region leaders owerworlds in fr/lg style?

School days again...
Years

luvin ur tiles, keep up the good work!
I would reccomend trying to make trees / mountains. I know you said you only make buildings and paths...but hey, your pretty good at this, so i would give it a try. Also i kinda already started, but thought i should ask before i release, is it OK if i make a ROM base with ur tiles in it (proper credit of course)?

Yes you can. Thanks. :D

Yesthey are pretty good, can you do Hoenn region leaders owerworlds in fr/lg style?

Yes but I'm doing the HGSS first.

School days again...
Years
Update:

Again, these tiles are not in public, if you want to use it, please ask permission to Bolens

modernbutlooklikeyearsa.png

HGSS Gym indoor tiles: Sorry if it is few only...

hgssgymindoortiles.png

Dawn walking set and cowgirl:

dppoverworldset2.png

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
Years
Awesome tiles and OWs but I have a question. Are you going to add shadows to those buildings or do we have to do that ourselves? There's only one building with shadowing and I know some of us are more than capable of adding shadow. I know I can't do good shadows.

School days again...
Years
Awesome tiles and OWs but I have a question. Are you going to add shadows to those buildings or do we have to do that ourselves? There's only one building with shadowing and I know some of us are more than capable of adding shadow. I know I can't do good shadows.

I'm not good on adding shadows either ;)
That's why I don't put shadows...
Thanks anyway for the comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back