• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I thiiink I've VMed enough people now, hopefully they VM others and the chain reaction can start. n_____n

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I WISH YOU LUCK IN IT, POKESTICK. I tried to do as many as I could ;___;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

That's actually a legitimate reason, though there's no way I'm gonna finish on time. On either Hidamari or TLR D:

...Though since it's TLR we're talking about, with them episodic episodes of episodery, maybe I don't need to finish. Same applies to Hidamari too.
I've heard good things about Little Busters too.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I saw some screens of the Little Busters VN the other day. I was thinking about skipping the show but I'm definitely not now.

I think I'm up to date on everything here for once. Well not my shounens but I save those up for a few months first and then marathon.

Hopefully I'll get in the mood for something later on.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I somehow managed to catch up on all the shizz this season except for Dog Days and Horizon. Because I wouldn't be able to stand having to watch those every week when I can just push it all into one possibly mediocre marathon.

*googles some Little Buster pics*
Huh. What did I really expect?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

JC staff are capable of creating stunning visuals though.
Only real exception I can think of is Shana. Though I guess the problem there might have been really flawed designs rather than animation.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Compared to the VN designs that are UGLY I think JC Staff have done ok in that department. I expect the show will be your usual Key******ry, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Next season actually looks good.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

No idea what's being talked about. I'm gueeeeessing Anime. :U

I haven't stopped playing Kingdom Hearts. I beat it Friday night after getting it Tuesday... Now I'm just going after all the extras and goodies. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back