• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Feh, sorry for the delay in my posting. I have testing after school tomorrow, so I probably won't be posting then, but after that I should have plenty of time to formulate a post.

Years
  • Seen today
I found it interesting that Penance went full rouge and started attacking the Gold Tribe for crimes they didn't commit what so ever. interesting twist, I was thinking about adding my own twist to it but you beat me to it. maybe soon.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
I kind of feel bad for the Gold Tribe. They just can't seem to get a break LOL :P Not only do they have to deal with the Silver Tribe but now also Penance. The world is just out to get them XD

But on the other hand it keeps things interesting :P lol

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Well, well. You guys have been busy, haven't you?

To be honest this sudden twist is somewhat inconveniencing to me. However, I'm sure I can get around it.

Don't complain about my gigantic post. Just read it.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Beware! A new foe has appeared! Mwahahahah! XD

Side: Silver Tribe

Name: Levina Cethin (Leh – vE – na Keith-in)

Title: Mirage ~ given to her because of her speed. She can disappear in the blink of an eye, leaving others to question whether or not she was really there.

Pokemon Species: Jolteon

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Spoiler:

History:

Spoiler:

Moveset: Thunder, Wild Charge, Shadow Ball, Double-Team, Stored Power, Double-Edge

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Kawaii Pikachu- Your character is Accepted! Welcome to the Sentinels! I'll be sending you a PM shortly.

@Everyone- I'm going to try to get a post in sometime tonight or possibly tomorrow. However, I'll most likely be gone this weekend and then some, probably being unable to post until probably Wednesday the earliest. You guys continue doing what you're doing though.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Once Fort gets a post in then I'll be getting my post in. Would be nice for Vigil and the other NPCs and players to react to even more madness right? XD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Just a heads up to everyone about etiquette in Roleplaying, especially in battle. You don't want to do auto-hits to fellow RPers. This is something you should avoid when in a battle. I noticed Typh perform one on Grieger:

"He took to the air for a moment then Giga Impacted into the Golduck causing them both to leave a crater in the rock. Accatosh stood up, and pinned the Golduck underneath his talons, with one talon hanging over the pokemon like a spearhead."

This isn't really acceptable in most cases (unless prearranged) because it causes an action to be performed without the opposing RPer having a chance to escape it, should they so choose. A better course of action could be something more like this:

"He took to the air for a moment before attempting a Giga Impact on the Golduck, which would cause them both to leave a crater in the rock should it have hit."

It's nothing too big, but it's something you all should keep in mind. I want everyone to be given their fair shot. Of course, this usually applies only to RPers (and possibly some more important NPCs). Bash the brains of random Pokemon all you like. xD

On that note, I have made my post. As I said before, I most likely won't be able to get another one in until perhaps Wednesday, although if I do get a chance to do so before then, I most certainly will.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
K, time to post. I love all this chaos, it's so fun. Good timing too, I was getting bored. Still, I hope it can be done with by the end of next week because I want to move on with my own personal side story.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Boom! Finally posted again.

Sorry that took so long. Seems like I'm always tired these days. Gotta try to pay more attention at least to what's going on. It took me a bit to figure out what was going on...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Gonna post all. Don't worry Xilfer, I'll make sure to wrap this up quickly so you can get on with a side story, side stories are always fun!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Awesome, thanks Greiger. This'll be my last post until the end of the battle.

@Kawaii: Nice new character, by the way. Since Paladin is now unconscious, it's time for you to return the favor. LOL.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
-.- *throws recently written post out*. Alright need to expand It now. Ill be getting this out tonight.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alirght, go ahead Fort, I'll wait for your post and go after.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Very well then. Alright everyone my post will be incoming.

Edit: Yes it is the sequel to the twist, Twist 2: The Twistiest. Anyway... take this as you will. But for the most part since many of you will be interacting with Penance I made this lovely chart.

Rule 1 - Never assume anything with Penance
Rule 2 - There is always a plan.

And from here on out it is up to you to find out what other rules there are. Enjoy. :3

Last edited:
Back