• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm on Skype with a friend, and she's playing "E.T." by Pentatonix through the mic.

Pretty impressive :]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Lana Del Rey - Born To Die

I'm in a Lana Del Rey / Lorde phase right now where they're pretty much the only two artists I care to listen to.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Firework - Katy Perry.

This has gotta be her best song, in my opinion. So far, I've listened to it about twelve times today. Haha.

There fix'd it for ya. :P

Anyway.

Passion Pit- Sleepyhead

This song always puts me in a good mood. So glad it came up on my Pandora station right now. Since it is 5 am it really makes me feel more sleepy than I am now lol.

Years
Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness

She's got a great voice but the downside I have with this song is that it got overplayed a lot recently.

TY

This is a song of them before they got known... Its one of my fave ones of them aswell <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Linkin Park - What I've Done

I'll face myself
To cross out what I've become
Erase myself, and let go of what I've done

For what I've done, I start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I'm forgiving what I've done!

It's always pretty cool when a song fits your situation, isn't it? Especially when it's in a good way. {:
...I think I might see a new theme approaching for my profile here on PC.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Counting Stars for One Republic. It's easily going to be one of my favourite songs now.

Also, recently subscribed to UFK Drum & Bass on YT, and shuffling between songs.

Treecko

Years
^I'm also listening to Counting Stars by OneRepublic how ironic. Hahahaha.

I really like it for whatever reason. Such a good song.

Years
Tiesto - Red Lights

I never heard much of his music in the past but oh man I fell in love with this song so maybe I should check out more of this guy.

Years
Avicii - Hey Brother

I love how he's been doing more emotional songs lately. The video clip for this one just shows how much it made me cry.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke.

Had this song stuck to my head for the past few hours. It's great; I love how calm it sounds.

Years
MKTO - God Only Knows

This is probably one of the rare times that Malcolm Kelley (the one who raps in their songs) doesn't have much of a role compared to the lead singer Tony Oller.

Years
Lupe Fiasco - Old School Love (feat. Ed Sheeran)

It's an interesting collab, but I still find Lupe Fiasco's music kinda meh.

TY

Sleeping With Sirens - Do It Now Remember It Later

This song is quite interesting to listen to :3

Sleeping With Sirens - Do It Now Remember It Later

This song is quite interesting to listen to :3

Last edited:
Years
Driving Nails by Demon Hunter. I couldn't figure out why I had taken The World is a Thorn off my iTunes library, so I found it on my external hard drive and now it's back where it belongs.

Treecko

Years
CHVRCHES - Gun

This song man. The lyrics are excellent and this song has been in my head all day. She has interesting vocals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back