• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON SkyIslands

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Hi PokéCommunity!!

Sinttulo-1-1.png

CREATOR:
Me

ROOM:
Ruby AXVE

STORY:
STORY: You are a child that on the same day you become 14 years old, in the Torn region it is a custom you initiate your adventure for the region and the islands. On the first day you go in search of the professor to ask him to give you a Pokemon. But on having gone out of your house your problems begin... Team Rocket attacks you, but what luck! A major man gives you his PKMN, he no longer needs them. And there you go, facing Team Rocket, but a voice of a Man with a PKMN allows Larvatar to attack and defeat Team Rocket. Your mission in this adventure is to investigate Team Rockets as they attack you at random times. And also you will have to investigate the mysterious disappearance of your father... It is not known if Team Rocket has anything to do with that... Besides investigating the paranormal events caused by some Legendary Pokemon... NEW FEATURES: -PKMNS of 4th Generation
-New Team: Team Dark
-New Hero
-New History
-New Tiles
-New Palletes
-New GYM Leaders
-More surprises !!
VIDEOS:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d74egg
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=E9VDYp7KPPY
I have put the video in sendspace because of youtube it is not doing what I want.
DOWNLOADS: None...Some soon

I hope you like the game!!!

SCREENSHOTS:

portabuen.png

rocket.png

casa.png

aparicin.png
o.O

mar.png

final.png

VIDEOS:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d74egg
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=E9VDYp7KPPY
I have put the video in sendspace because of youtube it(he,she) is not estimated well

CREDITS:
-NinTendo xD
-Ozumas
-PHo for some thins of a Base

DOWNLOADS: Nop...Soon :D

I hope you like the game!!!

PD: I use a traslator becouse i Speak spanish!! xD
bye!!

Last edited:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Wow, you're hack looks really impressive than anything I've ever seen in the scrapbox. I don't even know why you put it here XD. I love what you're done with the palletes. They look very nice. You've also changed indoor stuff :3 Nice. Good luck.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
As riolu 9 and C3LEBI said, it would be good if it could be moved into the Hacks Showcase. You should PM Blazichu, Christos, or a
Super Mod to move this thread. :x Also it looks like a nice hack, I hope you do well with this hack, good luck. ;)

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
nice concept seems like it should be good liking the giratina shadow

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
I have to say, it's a really nice script ^^
There were some things which need to be changed, like the heros movement frames. Sometimes he's gliding abit, and the head isn't allright yet ^^
It's a pitty I don't speak spanish Ô.o
This "shadow" of giratina was a cool idea, and the battle between giratina and dialga too (at least I think it was a battle, I don't understand spanish, like I said xD)

Good luck on this ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 4, 2009
¡AH! ¡Esto es un tajo asombroso! Demasiado malo está en un idioma yo no sé realmente eso bien. Pero por otro parte, eso no me para de conseguir los juegos japoneses. Arrepentido si esto es duro comprender, yo no soy que bueno en español. XDD

La buena suerte con el tajo y si usted necesita alguien traducirlo a inglés que usted sabe donde encontrarme. Vivo básicamente aquí. También, por qué hace tajos buenos siempre tienen que estar en español. D:

-English-

WOW! This is an amazing hack! Too bad it is in a language I don't really know that well. But then again, that doesn't stop me from getting Japanese games. Sorry if this is hard to understand, I am not that good at Spanish. XDD

Good luck with the hack and if you need someone to translate it to English you know where to find me. I basically live here. Also, why do good hacks always have to be in Spanish. D:

Last edited by a moderator:

KODER

MEXICAN HACKER
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2016
There hears friend like that that already you put it here xD, since of the script one sees very well alone you faltaria change the tiles of this "cave" xD into others that meet better, but the whole hack this way well that luck.

ESPAÑOL
oye amigo asi que ya lo pusiste aqui xD, pues del script se ve muy bien solo te faltaría cambiar los tiles de esa ''cueva'' xD por otros que se vean mejor, pero todo el hack se bien asi que suerte.

====>.::KODER::.<====

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
ozumas 100000000000000000000000000000000000 disculpas!!! Te juro que no me acordaba ya edito el primer post salu2 ------------------------------------------- ozumas 100000000000000000000000000000000000 Excuses !!! I was not remembering sorry!!!!

dude120

Rom hacker in training
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2009
Your hack is amazing! I don't speak much spanish, but I could understand most of the talking in the video. Is there anyway I could help out with this hack?

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
heyyy!!!
Well, i made some scripts of my hack, but none in youtube :(
I changed, te hero, a bit the palletes, and i made a new city:
Hope you like it!!

SkyIslandswee.png

SkyIslandswee22.png

bye!!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
the video was truly nice, though I find Giratina's shadow a bit skinny. :\
anyways, good luck with this hack project~

Back