• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inhumanity(READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. INCREDIBLY SAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Things like this make me question my stance on capital punishment and torture as forms of punishment. If anyone deserves to suffer they certainly do, but reading that also reinforces my belief that only monsters would make someone suffer like that.

Fox is right. People wouldn't necessarily care as much if this girl came from a poor country or one people didn't have a morbid fascination with. That's almost as sad as what happened to her.

Years
I started tearing up a bit when I read this. It is a shock to me that their are monsters out there who would do this. I just cant believe it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Is this the story where someone drew a hentai doujinshi about the whole ordeal (which is just beyond disgusting) or am I thinking of something else? I'm pretty sure it was this one. So not only did the entire thing actually happen and the perpetrators are free, but there are probably people out there fapping to the whole thing in manga form. :\

I hate people, sometimes.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
Years
That's really sad, but such things happen all over the world. Does someone remember the Holocaust?

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Thats probably the most disturbing thing I read in a while.

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
Years
Does this pokemon website seem like the appropriate place to talk about a girl getting her nipples cut and having a pair of scissors put in her jay-jay? I don't think so.

So bite me.

-claps-

I concour with this statement. Yes, it's sad, and gross, and painful to read (literally), but stuff like this belongs elsewhere, or if you wish to share it, put the link on your profile or something.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
That's really sad, but such things happen all over the world. Does someone remember the Holocaust?

I doubt anyone here cares about that because they're not in love with Jewish culture. Same reason no one brings up recent events in the Middle east and/or what happened to Elizabeth Fritzl or the poor dear in a similar situation in Britain. No one will mention that both of James Bulger's killers, who calliously kidnapped a 2 year old child, beat him up, tortured him then threw him under a train to die, are free and have being given new identities and lives. Of course none of this is really important to PC because none of those cultures are super kawaii and involving yourself in their horrid crimes that shook those nations won't make you look in the know.

Years
I like how people are crazy shocked about this and it happened in 1988, yet when everyone heard about Josef Fritzl it was all "LOLOLOLOL im fritzl and no windows was my idea" and "24 years ahahahah". I mean this stuff happens constantly in the middle east. I guess though the fact it's Japanese makes it a lot more appealing to you sick kids.
Sad to admit, you're right.

I spend most of the day pretty much not worrying about a thing while thousands of innocents each day go through some form of hideous pain and suffering. This story just cuts through the gut, quite honestly. I do hope those four men live their lives without forgiveness from anyone who knows what they did. Some actions, such as this one, can't be redeemed through repentance. Same for others who would stoop this low.

Silver

Kyle
Years
That is absolutely disgusting, inhuman, and makes me think of those two adolescents who stuck a kitten in the microwave from the home they robbed and made it explode :s

/snip

:( That seriously made me tear up, I can't imagine someone being so inhumane.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Okay.
Let us remember that this is an Off-topic area of a larger Pokemon forum. Topics should be MAX PG-13. To be honest, this is no more than something reposted from facebook. Yes it is emotionally charged, but really...this surpasses PG-13 and what we really want some members exposed to. Yes, the title says READ AT OWN RISK but that's like saying, DON'T PUSH THE RED BUTTON. Just as we do for sexual related topics, things as graphic as this should be censored too. Another thing is that this thread is like those horrible things we've seen months ago that I thought had disappeared...

1.[Article Goes Here]
2.Discuss.
3. Redundant unison agreement/disagreement goes here
4. All those opposed get flammed
5. Thread dies.

I'm not going to let this kind of stuff happen again.

SO. The OP of this thread can create ANOTHER thread with a general DISCUSSION on the inhumanities of the world and post a debatable question on it and maybe what we can do to change it. Hopefully it won't turn into a 'my sad article beats that sad article!' thread. But I'm really not going to have where this is going.

Please remember that mature things should be left for more...forums that suit those mature discussions, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back