• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

roosterman's competitive team builder

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
welcome to my trade shop! this is a different kind of trade shop where you just say the word and i'll make you a completely battle ready, 100% legit pokemon!
start by deciding on your pokemon, then choose what level and evolution you'll want it at and what IVs and EVs it will have, next choose its moveset (includes egg moves) and i'll breed and train your pokemon to your specifications. in addition to this i can also train pokemon you already have, just trade your little weaklings over to me and they'll come back a potential champ! want to raise the pokemon yourself? just tell me and i'll trade you it at a low level or in an egg.

weekly giveaway
lets give the weekly giveaway another go shall we?
this week the prize is a max attack and speed salamence!
now how to give it away... aha! what shall its name be? whoever gives the best (or only) name gets to keep it. choose the name wisely, you'll be stuck with it if you win.

notes:
Spoiler:

pokemon i breed
i can breed all pokemon except legendaries but this is just a few that seem to be popular (and i just can't be bothered to type the names of 600+ pokemon)
Spoiler:

grab bag

not really as good as the pokemon i'm breeding these days but i see no reason to take them down.

featured grab bag pokemon
Spoiler:

non-legendary pokemon in stock (over lv 50)
ferrothorn (lv 79) x1
metang (lv 54) x1
metagross (lv 54) x1
lucario (lv 50) x1
spiritomb (lv 61) x1
riachu (lv 100) x1
gyrados (lv 54,56) x2
musharna (lv 100) x1
zoroark (lv 61, 100) x2
haxorus (lv 100) x1
mienshao (lv 69) x1
heracross (lv 50) x1
escavalier (lv 80) x1
scolipede (lv 51) x1
jigglypuff (lv 58) x1

644.gif
643.gif
646.gif

legendary pokemon in stock:

kyurem (lv 78) x1
dialga (lv 70) x1
palkia ( lv 71) x1
uxie (lv 50,52) x2
ho-oh (lv 45) x1
zekrom (lv 52) x1
thundurus (lv 40) x1
rigigigas (lv 100) x1
cobalion (lv 45) x1

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Is it Hakase? That took me a lot of digging to find.

What do you want for a Heatran? I have a link to my Trade Shop, Hidden Potential, in my sig.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
Is it Hakase? That took me a lot of digging to find.

What do you want for a Heatran? I have a link to my Trade Shop, Hidden Potential, in my sig.

congratulations! you win wobbuffet! i'll also check your offers in your trade shop so we can work something out for the heatran

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
hey everyone, the giveaway ends saturday so if you want a mankey or masterball make sure you get your posts in by then

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
I would like a Turtwig please, I have a bunch of dream world pokemon, all with their special abilities to offer. (:
Help me out please /:

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
Could I get a Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Meowth and Growlithe?

I can get you Bellsprout, Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Vulpix, Geodude, Gastly, Shellder, Seel, Doduo, Tyrogue, Exeggcute, Pichu, Sandshrew, Poliwag, Abra, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Magnemite, Drowsee, Koffing, Rhyhorn, Mr.Mime, Scyther, Jinx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Magikarp, Lapras, Porygon, Omanyte, Kabuto, Snorlax or Murchlax, Aerodactyl and Dratini from the first gen and many others from the other gens. Just tell me what you want and i'll see what I can do.

Also, could I get Ho-oh and Palkia for Terrakion and Virizion?

The name is Red and FC 3697 4793 1673

PokeTrade

PokeTrade
Years
Yess! I can feel myself leaping with joy. My eyes sparkling... Is... Is.... Is that really a Mudkip I'm seeing? Or is it just my eyes getting to weak after searching for one? Oh my, it isn't me! I'm getting my own TradeShop soon, once it's up you can have a look around it and I can give you any of the Pokemon there for that Mu... Mud... Mudkip!!! :D

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I am in a giving mood, and have an overstock of Pokemon. At the moment I really only need one of each species. So get in contact if you want some free stuff.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
just gonna post here so my thread doesn't get locked. remember, post what you think is the most pathetic excuse for a pokemon is and you could have a lv 98 bulbasaur!

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
Woooow :(
Will you make one for gen 4 also? I would've loved to participate in this :(
sorry, my diamond was reset so now i only have my starter and some bidoof. i'll try to get it back to what it used to be but i wouldn't hold my breath since i'm so busy with 5th gen things and the GTS isn't quite as convenient as the 5th generation's. of course i offer transferring services if thats whats keeping you on the 4th gen.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2012
I can get you a Pichu
Level 30
Bold
HP - 61/4evs - 29-31
Attack - 34
Defence - 25
Spec Attack - 35
Spec Defence -35
Speed - 50
Every other stat if between 30-31. I breed it with my Flawless pikachu and Ditto

Back