• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Litharreon

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
did both and still the same

I've never had that happen, and I've tested it and played through it, you can tell me the exact error that shows up and I'll make a question about it, or you can make your own thread about it in the "pokemon essentials" section of the Game Development section

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2016
I've never had that happen, and I've tested it and played through it, you can tell me the exact error that shows up and I'll make a question about it, or you can make your own thread about it in the "pokemon essentials" section of the Game Development section

script 'spritewindow' line 218 :runtime error occurred.
filename is nill

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
I Think Everyone knows this but at newbridge dig through the trash can a door opens go inside you get the other starters (done with growlithe)

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
you may have searched though the trash, but did you bother reading the scroll with equal persistence?
Nope D: Why wats in that scroll

A Nursery Rhyme and is theres a guide for this i am stuck

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Nope D: Why wats in that scroll

A Nursery Rhyme and is theres a guide for this i am stuck

its a nursery rhyme, and if you click it three times it gives you three different comments on it, the last of which is very true, and makes you really think about the stuff children are read

as for a guide, there is really no need for one, there is literally a finite area you can go to, and check, if you're wondering about beating gym leaders, miltank is literally a tank, i found it a great help on the first gym leader, the bulbasaur you find is amazing, and gets better because its from another trainer, but it may disobey you. if you are still having trouble, theres the past, you can enter a test past area by going to a "cave" entrance behind the first gym, and you can catch all of the fossil pokemon all at lv 20
if you still need more help, just ask here

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
I Need Help on going to the detective,getting the key and waking up snorlax.

Road 3:How i wake up that snorlax
Cave 1:How i get in none pokemon of mine know rock smash
Cyan City: How you swim i need to get in that hobos house
Road 4:How i get past bushes

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I Need Help on going to the detective,getting the key and waking up snorlax.

Road 3:How i wake up that snorlax = impossible, I have yet to add it into the storyline, as in the original game, you need the flute, but to give it so early would destroy the reason it is there, to block your passage; be patient ;)
Cave 1:How i get in none pokemon of mine know rock smash = you don't use rocksmash, I have yet to do it, but there are no moves used in this game, only items or equipment, or tools, ie, a saw a hammer, and watterwingies :P
Cyan City: How you swim i need to get in that hobos house = I haven't made it so you can swim yet, I'm still thinking about how...but you'll be able to eventually :P
Road 4:How i get past bushes = you need to click them and solidify your assumptions that you cannot pass, you return to stannum city and talk to a few people in the adoption agency

thanks for taking an interest in my game this much though! I really appreciate that people are really trying to tinker around in the little things i have done ^ ^

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
Road 3:How i wake up that snorlax = impossible, I have yet to add it into the storyline, as in the original game, you need the flute, but to give it so early would destroy the reason it is there, to block your passage; be patient ;)
Cave 1:How i get in none pokemon of mine know rock smash = you don't use rocksmash, I have yet to do it, but there are no moves used in this game, only items or equipment, or tools, ie, a saw a hammer, and watterwingies :P
Cyan City: How you swim i need to get in that hobos house = I haven't made it so you can swim yet, I'm still thinking about how...but you'll be able to eventually :P
Road 4:How i get past bushes = you need to click them and solidify your assumptions that you cannot pass, you return to stannum city and talk to a few people in the adoption agency

thanks for taking an interest in my game this much though! I really appreciate that people are really trying to tinker around in the little things i have done ^ ^

Road 3: Okay,The Flute Is A Music Station In Your Jukebox Add A Buy Music Station in the jukebox where the flute is worth $ 1000 (OVERPRICED maniac Style)
Cave 1: Okay
Cyan City: Swimming Is A Tool Like A Fishing Rod But You get by default
Road 4:Why the adoption agency

Bugs
Poke gear I cant Talk to alchemist raekan
Cyan City i can walk through the bottom of the fountain but not the sides
Ty for reply

Fishing rod:Nothing ever Bites

Edit: I Get The Adoption Agency TY VERRY MUHCH could that pokesaw kill the snorlax?

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Road 3: Okay,The Flute Is A Music Station In Your Jukebox Add A Buy Music Station in the jukebox where the flute is worth $ 1000 (OVERPRICED maniac Style)
Cave 1: Okay
Cyan City: Swimming Is A Tool Like A Fishing Rod But You get by default
Road 4:Why the adoption agency

Bugs
Poke gear I cant Talk to alchemist raekan
Cyan City i can walk through the bottom of the fountain but not the sides
Ty for reply

Fishing rod:Nothing ever Bites

Edit: I Get The Adoption Agency TY VERRY MUHCH could that pokesaw kill the snorlax?
the jukebox is totally for one's personal enjoyment/it uses the bgm of the audio folder in my game, the flute is the flute I chose, it has no baring whatsoever on the game, you need to physically acquire the flute which triggers a switch in the game, that allows you to use the flute
you'll be happy to know I have started working on an extensive cave system that includes the first cave you see, and I have high hopes for what is inside :P
I have an idea, where not everyone really learns to swim, so you take a brief class, and get your little swimming licence or that little guppy card you get from rec centers, and that lets you swim
sorry, but I really havent implemented anything with the pokegear, I might since you seem so interested in it, thanks for the fountain notice, and you have a real concern with this snorlax, please refrain from endangering my favorite pokemon ;~;

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
I Gone into the underground path but i am stuck on the ladder i cant go up or move right its very hard since i want to go into the other town for the badges

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I Gone into the underground path but i am stuck on the ladder i cant go up or move right its very hard since i want to go into the other town for the badges

let me tell you right now, theres only the 3 badges right now, there are no more to get as of right now, and you need to be more specific as to what underground path you are talking about, because there is one map called undrground path, and I am quite sure that is not where you ended up

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
let me tell you right now, theres only the 3 badges right now, there are no more to get as of right now, and you need to be more specific as to what underground path you are talking about, because there is one map called undrground path, and I am quite sure that is not where you ended up
The one that allows you to go past the rubble

let me tell you right now, there's only the 3 badges right now, there are no more to get as of right now, and you need to be more specific as to what underground path you are talking about, because there is one map called underground path, and I am quite sure that is not where you ended up
The one that allows you to go past the rubble and is on the rocky hills

Last edited:

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
Is there a save file i gunna copy it to the updated version when you update

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Is there a save file i gunna copy it to the updated version when you update

it should, I am not super into this stuff, but I'm pretty sure it should be able to move over alright

I might make an update because you mentioned that, but I want to at least make a few more maps and stuff before i make an update >.<

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
I bothering you but one last thing can you add more pokemon lvl 15 -30 to road 4 cuz the guard did say strong pokemon
Edit:That arent sandshrew

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I bothering you but one last thing can you add more pokemon lvl 15 -30 to road 4 cuz the guard did say strong pokemon
Edit:That arent sandshrew

yeah, I need to add pokemon all around, its on my to do list

2 new shots everybody!

look what ive been working on! you can catch future exclusive pokemon now (giving the "future" actual purpose now...)
Spoiler:

And look at one of the outfits you get in the future~
Spoiler:

Last edited:

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
Suggestion add a map for deoxys full of infected pokemon.Or add a dimension of darkrai or darkrai and cresselia fighting where cresselia joins you for fighting darkrai all up to you

Any hope for deoxys and waking and/or killing that snorlax

Last edited:
Back