• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Region Anime-wise?

Best Region Anime-wise?

• Kanto

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Johto

• Hoenn

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Sinnoh

• Unova

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
consider the plot, character, and pokemon development in your choice. speak to the strength of the pokemon in that region and those of the main characters. talk about the rivals in each region and how interesting the battles were in the region you choose. also consider the bad guys in each region (rocket, magma, aqua, galactic, plasma), how evil they were, and their stories. most importantly consider how strong ash was in the region as well. in my opinion, he was at his strongest in sinnoh because he had probably the best team when he challenged the sinnoh league compared to his other league appearances. dawn's story as the daughter of a top coordinator is awe inspiring and her future remains to be seen after she loses the grand festival, but one can assume it will be good. another thing is that paul is probably ash's best rival because they differ in every way and the battles between them were intense. finally, team galactic's plot was by far the most evil, they were going to destroy the world in favor of a new one. what do you think? (im throwing battle frontier and orange islands into kanto, because thats where they were)

Years
I will vote for Unova because it is more developed and has many of my favorite pokes. Also the region is more Lush Greener than others with Less population. (My thoughts)

Years
I also like Unova for its unique map layout. Specially around Nimbasa city. Really wished they cover the areas right of it. You know like Black city or White Forest etc

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Mmm... good one because all of the regions in the anime look equally good. But, to be honest, Hoenn takes the cake because I like the way it was presented in the anime and honestly you could never go wrong with the third region. Seeing as this is about the anime version of the regions, obviously they are quite different. So, yeah, Hoenn definitely takes the cake this time.

Back