• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
Greetings to all of you!

I made this account about 6 years ago back in 2008, and I've only started getting active in 2010. At that time, my sister and I were sharing the use of this account and I remember taking part in a Shoddy tournament here back in 2010 as well. Nowadays, we have stuff like PO and Showdown, so speaking about Shoddy battle does make me feel a little old! xD

It seems like this account has not been used in well over 3 years, and I'm currently the sole user of this account. My posting frequency might still be rather sporadic, but I'll make an effort to remain active here. My inactivity has gone on for far too long!

All in all, I hope to meet new friends here and get to know you guys better! :)

Years
Hello there Exothermic and welcome back to PC I guess. It's always nice to see older members coming back and given the recent release of the latest generation of Pokemon it's definitely been seeing many come back to Pokemon and PC in general.

And I wonder if you've checked out PC's Showdown server yet, which is over here. I happen to be one of the active regulars there so do pop by and say hi when you have the time, and we have loads of active members who hang out over there so I'm sure you can make some new friends. And while the forums may have changed since you were last active, we're still the same old PC you know and love.

Well, have fun settling in again and if you ever need help the staff are always on hand if you have a question, but we even have some helpful members outside of the staff as well. If you ever want to chat don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message, and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
First of all, you have a really nice-looking avatar! Cresselia is so amazing, aaah~ ;A; And welcome back to the forums! Diiid you miss us? And it's great to meet you! <3

Oh, you know, I used to use Shoddy battle too a lot, to practice my pokemon competitive metagaming. It actually turned out pretty well, despite how simple it was compared to Pokémon Online and Pokémon Showdown, but, I still loved it. But yes, as said above me, you can check out our very own Pokémon Showdown server, and we'll greet you with smiles and open arms! :3

Mmm, and I hope that you'll take time to catch up on what you've missed, because there was a lot going on! But don't worry, the userbase is still pretty awesome, and we will love to get to know you better as the time comes! I will definitely love to speak with you more sometime too! And I hope that you will remain to be with us for longer! <33

Take care, and see ya again! I'd love to become friends with you too! And have a great time. :D

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
Hi Aura! It's nice to meet you too! Your username seems familiar, I might've seen you on another site. :P

Thanks! Creselia is my favorite Pokemon! I missed the community for sure, and that's why I'm back! Hahah! I'll definitely check the servers out and I too hope to get to know you better! Your friendliness is quite overwhelming, but I like it! <3

@ Hikamaru - Thanks for the welcomes and the Showdown link! I can definitely still feel the PokeCommunity warmth and as I've said in the past - this forum's greatest asset is it's awesome community! :3

Years
Wahooo welcome back, Exothermic! Awesome to meet you. <3

Haha yeah, thinking back on the Shoddy days really makes me feel old myself. Nowadays I live on Showdown for all my battling needs; things really have changed a lot in more ways than one. Glad to hear you're the sole person on this account now though as it makes talking a whole lot easier, ahh.

Hopefully you'll still consider sticking around and continuing to get involved even if you assume you'll be posting sporadically! :') This place is way addicting and it never, ever gets old, especially with how many people are around to talk to and befriend. PokeCommunity has to be the best Pokemon forum I've been on. So be sure to continue logging in, 'kay!

Have a blast and thanks for returning. Let the staff know if you need anything at all!

Back