• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen (Future Event US) Ash's Scraggy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
If this is in the wrong thread, please move this

ANIME SPOILER!!!!!!!!

Release Dates

Japan (Passed): Janurary 28th 2011 - Feburary 10th 2011
America (Future): ???
Europe (Future): ???

Pokemon- Scraggy (Based off Ash's future Scraggy)
559.png

Moves-
Headbutt
Leer
Hi Jump Kick
Low Kick

Ability-
Moxie (Earthquake Spiral/Overconfidence)

Code:
1. So what do you think of this event? 
2. Looking forward to it, and Ash getting a Scraggy?

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
Years
I personally love the fact that Ash's egg hatched into a Scraggy. <333 I was really hoping for Mienfuu, but Scraggy is just as good! :3 But that's kinda anime discussion, not for here. xD;;

But yes, I shall be getting this event Pokemon. :3 Since I kinda missed out on Ash's Pikachu. ^^; It is not that interesting, seeing as it has no special moves, not shiny, blah blah blah, but hey, Scraggy is awesome and I could get this one early in the game! :3 Will definitely help me on that second gym!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
The event for Ash's Scraggy hasn't been confirmed to be available in the English games nor is this section for discussing opinions on Ash's Pokémon. Anything anime related goes in the Pokémon Anime section, and anything regarding the episodes go in the board's subforum here. On another note, this event for Japan has already ended.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back