• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
Is it possible to get this to run on the UO gpsp kai emulator? If so how?

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Great Story, fakemons are fantastic, if you will add them to your game that will be one of the best hacks !!!

Waiting for release

Cheers xD

iAmOut

Average Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
Um Help! Whenever I switch the Save Type from 64K to 128K (or Vice Versa...) but it still won't work!

Mouse_Runner

Rising Star
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 13, 2023
I'm having problems too! Please help. It worked ages ago, when I first downloaded it, then I lost it and my save file.

Got it working again... As far as the poke-ball being flung at the screen and then it starts again. If I press enter to skip past it, I get a white screen. So I'm still stuck.

I looked for Pokemon Ruby (e) (v1.0) with yahoo, and it found it.

Great Hack btw :D

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
I enjoyed playing this beta very much, Beautiful tiles, and is just a good story, also fakemon as an awesome bonus. I look foward to the english beta 3. You have done very well in the creation of this hack.. :)

~Kian~

dazzle

Scripting Apprentice
Years
sir those are the most amazing fakemon in the entire world, they look like a professional made them, they are incredible!!!!!!!!!!11 so is crono !!!! you sir have talent

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
I'm having problems too! Please help. It worked ages ago, when I first downloaded it, then I lost it and my save file.

Got it working again... As far as the poke-ball being flung at the screen and then it starts again. If I press enter to skip past it, I get a white screen. So I'm still stuck.

I am encountering the same problem... I'm by no means a noob at this, I've been patching/playing hacks for years... I would really appreciate help or at least a PM of a correctly patched Ruby.

When I use Ruby (U) I get a white screen, and when i use Ruby (E) I get the same problem as quoted above. Is there a different ROM of Ruby required or we simply ill fortuned...?

EDIT: Problem solved. Use Ruby (U) 1.0 as ROM base

Last edited:

papercut210

Ninetails
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 25, 2016
this just isnt working. :'(
i have the same problem as DonMoosavi even when using ruby(u)

EDIT: aaahh dont worry, i got it working :) its prety awesome!
but im kinda stuck and have no idea where to go...
also, when poocheyena evolved, it rolled it back to level 15...
and the map is..well its not map-like.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
If your PKMN are leveling Down as opposed to Up, then that means there is something wrong with the Growth Rate for Poochyena/Mightyena. You can also fix this on your own by opening the .gba file with a hacking tool such as Y.A.P.E or another stat editor, and after it's loaded the data, Then scroll down to Poochyena, and check to see if the growth rate matches Mightyena's data. Then reboot your gba file and it should be the level it normally evolves at.

Mouse_Runner

Rising Star
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 13, 2023
Right. :) I got the ROM working again. Thanks, DonMoosavi! :) Now I'm just stuck in the house again. :( how do I get past this?

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2012
First, I want to say that I wholeheartedly support a love story at the center of a ROM, which you seem to have here.

Second, those are easily the best-looking fakemon I have ever seen. They are the only fakemon, in fact, that look professional. But they look darn good. Most of those are cooler than half of the Pokemon invented by GameFreak. I would love to put those in a ROM of my own someday with your permission. Once you got them finished, of course.

Keep up the good work, dude! Hope you finish. :D

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
yay i see that you are working on beta 3, in my opinion this hack is one of the best, if not the best I've played, i can't wait to see the fakemon roaming around the region as those are some of the best designs I've seen, much better than any generation of Gamefreaks pokemon(Might Expect Trolling from this comment) any way i wish you luck and hope that the next beta will be much longer and less buggy than beta 2 haha

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
I can't stop looking on your fake dex. It looks so so fantastic. Still waiting for some new informations and release.
Cheers

Years
for those of you having the white screen problem AFTER you tried the method in the opening post:
Download the (USA) version
just google
Pokemon - Ruby Version (USA) Download
and use it for a base
it's an easy find once you know what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back