• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Which version would you choose?

Which one?

• Total voters

Incepticon

The Fakemon Spriter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 28, 2012
I am going to get Black 2. Reason being I have White already so I want Black for a small insignificant change.

Sun Casscade

The Sun's Water
Years
Black 2, I got black 1, so I wanna get the sequel. I found Reshiram better originally, so I bought Black. So kinda a appearance thing for one, sequel thing for 2. Two totally different reasons...xD

Mentalii

Back
Years
I'd choose Black 2, the sequel of my Black version, mainly because I don't like Zekrom and I slightly prefer Reshiram. Otherwise, there isn't any particular reason...

Last edited:

RudeStyle

Artangels
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I got both black and white.

Im planning the same thing with The 2nd one.
I will get white 2 first :D cus white the best

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i chose both, becuase i always get both. in the end it means more event pokemon :)

LightningL

Formerly InSANEity
Years
My nickname is Eevee so that is usually my trainer's name, and I will get Black 2 since I got White the first time lol.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I don't really know the version differences, but I'll probably get Black. I got Black last time, but based on Black City/White Forest that was a great choice. Plus most of my favourite version exclusives were on Black. But really it just depends on which my brother gets, I always end up getting the opposite one. xD

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2017
I'll get both eventually, but I am probably starting with Black unless they reveal any major version differences that'll make me want to pick White.

blue

gucci
Years
Well we've got the English Boxarts!

540054_300406293378998_271717862914508_662418_1475637944_n.jpg

Kraziub

Lives in a Treehouse Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2017
White 2,I got black last time so i'll get white this time

blue

gucci
Years
I'm kinda torn between the two now, based on the legendaries mainly but I think I'll have to see what the version exclusives are to base my decision on.

Back