• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2nd Gen Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

• [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/244.png[/img]

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/243.png[/img]

Votes: 73 29.0%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/245.png[/img]

Votes: 135 53.6%

• Total voters

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Spr_2c_244.gif
Spr_2c_243.gif
Spr_2c_245.gif

The legendary beasts! Or dogs or cats or whatever you prefer to call them. These three Pokemon were roaming throughout Johto in Gold and Silver, and then in Crystal, Suicune became stationary while the other two continued to wander. So which one of these is your favorite and why?

Last time I said all three, but I'm not gonna put an option for that this time haha. I love all three and think they're designed great and I've enjoyed using them all in-game, but I'm going to go with Entei. I love Fire-types and its FLUFFY and Entei, once again, is pulled over everything else cause of the movie. That was the only movie my mom saw and it's one of the few Pokemon she recognizes, so that kinda means something to me. XD So yeah, my vote goes to Entei this time!

The other thread died, so let's make a carbon copy lolz.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
Suicune is my favorite. I just love its design in general in comparison to the others. For use in-game it isn't that great though unfortunately.

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
Years
  • Age 32
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 10, 2023
I like entei as it looked like it's the strongest. Doesn't work out in practice, though.

Years
My favourite.. it's hard to say! I kinda liked Raikou the most back then (though I thought they were all equally awesome), I just thought Raikou was the most useful in battle. Entei's my favourite now, but the few times I caught/used a Legenary Beast back in the day, it'd be a Raikou.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hard to say I really like Suicune and Entei. But I chose Suicune because it seems to like showing itself to heroes and makes water pure when it touches it.

lizzzz

I want to be the very best!
Years
I love electric types, and Raikou is supremely awesome. I think the scarcity factor coupled with my love of electric types always made me pine away for that poke. Especially when I couldn't super-speed-search like I can with an emulator LOL

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
I'm going with Raikou on this one. Raikou is just awesome. I like all three, and I was going to vote Entei, but I like Raikou better lol.

dunnjean

The Most Awesome Of Them All
Years
I honestly thought that Suicune would be the most popular. You guys suprised me.
Anyway, Raikou is my favorite. Just because its an Electric type.

Years
I picked Suicune cos it was only one I ever caught in any game and I love its mane.

Plus, it's a Water-type, which I love.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
My fav legendary trio. They're such powerful and graceful at the same time. But one that really stay inside me is Suicune.

Why? Well, it's because in the game it and I become closer one of another, and when I gain it's trust, is when we battle and it accepts me as it's master. This, guys, is beautiful, is not just catching.

BLOOOD-La-ti-

This is the place to try!
Years
I'm going with raikou,he's always been my favorite.

I also like entei,It looks a lot formidable than raikou and suicune.

And suicune,errr....I don't really like him that much..

But I like all three.In my opinion they're better than the three birds.

And my vote goes to raikou.

Sephirothxx

Likes Ruby version
Years
My favorite may be suicune but I can't make a solid decision. I really like suicune because I love the moments when you see him in Johto running around, and I love his story in general in Crystal. He doesnt fit very well in my team though.

CJBlazer

Rogon, the Ninja Pokemon
Years
I think Raikou is a cool cat. (pun-intended), Entei is a cooler cat. (pun still intended).

However, Suicune beats them all. Why, you ask. Suicune is a canine!

Pinta77

Suicune is the coolest. Suicune has always seemed more elegant then the rest. Even on colosseum, Suicune's trainer was fancy and proper.

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Raikou has always been my favorite for some reason. Not sure why to be honest, it just stands out to me more than the other two.

Back